Hot Married Pair Seek Other Couples Or A Younger Single Female Or Male To Play...

• Thread starterChurchill
  • Start date

Churchill

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 5, 2019
We are a fit, attractive, and sexy couple seeking some others to heighten our experiences... looking for a younger couple, or a single female or male looking to experiment... Many intense scenarios to discuss... Reach out to me and I will elaborate! ...and we have many pics and videos to share... Thanks!

Reactions: Kissesthegirls
Churchill said:
We are a fit, attractive, and sexy couple seeking some others to heighten our experiences... looking for a younger couple, or a single female or male looking to experiment... Many intense scenarios to discuss... Reach out to me and I will elaborate! ...and we have many pics and videos to share... Thanks!

@Churchill, I’d love to get to know you and yours. Looking forward to connect with you.

Churchill said:

Were a young couple. Send a message to us on kik: baggedr

BaggedR said:
Were a young couple. Send a message to us on kik: baggedr

I’m not on kik at the moment, but I’ll look into it... where are you guys located?

Reactions: Kissesthegirls and mdguy1987
We are another young couple. Message us on snapchat: nitrorider171