• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Hotwife Couple - Boston

• Thread starterAghwcplbos
  • Start date

Aghwcplbos

Hotwife Couple 4 fun
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2018
Boston-MA
Looking for discrete professional males in shape, cut with good sized cock for MFM fun with me and hubby. Please bring a little more to the table than just the cock shot and lets meet at a hotel. We have a process and are not the quick meet up kind of couple, but its worth it!

• Love
Reactions: BigSchlong, Nickmarks, elhotman and 2 others
Hi ..36 Bull from Hanover Mass. Please reply if you are interested. JD

Reactions: Ebonycuckcouple
Hey 28 year old in great shape that is coming to Boston on business this week. Would love to find some time to have fun

Aghwcplbos said:
Looking for discrete professional males in shape, cut with good sized cock for MFM fun with me and hubby. Please bring a little more to the table than just the cock shot and lets meet at a hotel. We have a process and are not the quick meet up kind of couple, but its worth it!

Hey, 34 yr old Male...looking for a couple, from area

Hi, 26 male..happy to oblige.

31 frome Worcester here PM me

I'm interested