• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Hotwife Couple Looking For Bull Baltimore Md

Jayded

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2019
good looking couple. 33 w 36 h. New to scene and looking for ongoing sex. Starts with flirting and small sexual dares ending with sex. If it moves faster we are ok too. Just needs to organically develop so we are all comfortable. White wife slim build brunettes high sex drive who loves to be used for BBC to get off. Once comfortable will be great fun for our nights together.

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
F7120262-EEA4-484B-A892-FB47ACAD124D.jpeg

Reactions: HugeLoad, Capt. Ron, darkballs and 6 others
Let’s get together

Good looking woman.....Dominate black man here from VA near DC. Let's chat if interested in a real-time meeting!!

Reactions: Mywifelovesthis
Jayded said:
good looking couple. 33 w 36 h. New to scene and looking for ongoing sex. Starts with flirting and small sexual dares ending with sex. If it moves faster we are ok too. Just needs to organically develop so we are all comfortable. White wife slim build brunettes high sex drive who loves to be used for BBC to get off. Once comfortable will be great fun for our nights together.
hungblknmd on yahoo

BuckeyeBM said:
Good looking woman.....Dominate black man here from VA near DC. Let's chat if interested in a real-time meeting!!
Hi,

My wife and I have the desire to have sex outside our marriage and we have the fantasy of sharing it with someone (hung gentleman / energetic / 7-9 inches) around the DMV area. We are 38 years old of Asian Indian ethnicity. My wife is a hot MILF with a perfect ass to dive-in. You have to be discreet and fun. This can be a one-time session or we can carry-on if both parties are fine with the arrangements. Please give me your email ID, easier to communicate. Once comfortable via email, then we can exchange cellphone numbers.

Regards.
AB

ancientbalance said:
Hi,

My wife and I have the desire to have sex outside our marriage and we have the fantasy of sharing it with someone (hung gentleman / energetic / 7-9 inches) around the DMV area. We are 38 years old of Asian Indian ethnicity. My wife is a hot MILF with a perfect ass to dive-in. You have to be discreet and fun. This can be a one-time session or we can carry-on if both parties are fine with the arrangements. Please give me your email ID, easier to communicate. Once comfortable via email, then we can exchange cellphone numbers.

Regards.
AB
mannysolve@gmail.com

ancientbalance said:
Hi,

Regards.
AB
Still interested?