• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Hotwife Need Bull Brisbane

• Thread starterHotwifestag
  • Start date
Hi again, how about we exchange some stats in the meantime, I am australian, caucasion, 5ft1" 67kg, green eyes, shoulder length brown/blonde hair. Do you have a regular partner/s, are looking for a new partner, or do you just do casual hookups. Are you circumised or uncircumcised? Back to you:)

Reactions: Jorug and MrCeltic
Sorry I just seen the message that said you are 8inch cut. Ignore that question. My apologies x

xceldenims said:
I am only into real meetups and not into endless messaging... you can kik me at xcedenim and we can discuss to arrange for a meeting right away.
can meet for a coffee as well to start with.
Why not show s picture of the implement of pleasure here so we can all admire it. My wife loves cut.

Here u are.. lucky to get a couple that soon.
Sharing pics with mutual consent of the couple by hiding face

20200531_121918.jpg 1970929975.jpg 1970929974.jpg 1970929978.jpg