• Thread startertical27
  • Start date

tical27

Slut Lover!
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2013
Fairfield, Connecticut.
First and foremost let me say that this ad is real and true in every way so please treat it accordingly and know with the first sign of nonsense I will delete you. I am a dominant but not dangerous sbm seeking a submissive or submissive curious white woman 28 to 55 yo. You must be comfortable in heels and thigh highs, truly enjoy giving oral pleasure and have the desire to make all your holes available for my pleasure. I am very easy going and loving with a good sense of humor, but I do have a kinky side. I will always be in charge. I will use you for my pleasure, while seeing to your pleasure as well but it will be given on my terms. My description and photos will be offered to you once we communicate enough for me to know you are sincere as I am about this and you will be pleasantly surprised by what you may find. I will of course expect your description and photos to be accurate as mine since we all know what an uncertain world the internet can be. I ask when responding you place the line " I'm that woman for you" as the subject. If that is not there I will immediately delete. As we talk more you will come to understand that while I am completely in charge you will never be in any danger of any kind or suffer any kind of abuse. You will explore your submissive nature and soon realize that true submission is your desire to give yourself freely and completely. Be assured that all our activities will be strict confidence and discreet.Last my location is in Connecticut. Please be with in or close to my area. charrell507@gmail.com

Reactions: Larandann