Karenmp said:
I am only on Flickr and now here
Would love to chat further
If you download kick it’s safe end to end
Kick is
Seamen691 add me

• Angry
Reactions: Grn Eyz
Does this anklet have to have some sort of charm on it, or can it be just an anklet on the right ankle? I have seen a few women with anklets on their right ankle and have always wondered about the significance.

handsomestud said:
Does this anklet have to have some sort of charm on it, or can it be just an anklet on the right ankle? I have seen a few women with anklets on their right ankle and have always wondered about the significance.
The anklet would normally have the words mmf
Or hot wife or a symbol of the ace of spades on show to the people that are in the know
And to humiliate the cuck when another guy in the know
Knows she’s available

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman2c and snhcouple
basicmarriedmale said:
one way to spot a hotwife is she will be having sex with men other than her husband. it is almost a guarantee she is one.
I was in a pub with a cuck couple I was seeing , and the guys next to us kept looking over at her anklet on her ankle
We could hear them talking about daring each other to drop something on the floor next to her ankle so they could see what was on the anklet

sure enough a bunch of keys was dropped
I looked round and noticed he seemed to be taking his time to pick them up

then relized he was looking at her anklet
He picked the keys up and said that’s a nice ankle chain you have on there , is THE LETTERS your initials!

the slut I was with said thank you
But it means, MFM
HE SAID SORRY FOR ASKING BUT WHAT DOSE IT MEAN

I looked at the husband and beckoned him to tell him

the cuck went a bit red and said

this is my wife’s bull and he is seeing her regularly and fucking her
I have no say in who she meets as his in charge of her / us

the letters on her ankle means my wife is into having sex with several men at once
The bull would normally pick a guy or guys of his choice to fuck her but normally it would be just my wife and him

the guy looked at him and said you must be the sissy cuck in the relationship then
He went all red in the face and said yes
They all sniggered at him and left
He said he’s never felt so humiliated in all his life explaining all that lol

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman2c and natasnaikul
Karenmp said:
What is the significance of wearing it on the right ankle?

My husband bought me an anklet as a gift but I assumed it was jewelry, I had no idea it could signify I am available!
Anklet on right ankle means 'hotwife and looking' or something like that. On the left it has lesser significance.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman2c, snhcouple and 1 other person
milfchaser said:
Anklet on right ankle means 'hotwife and looking' or something like that. On the left it has lesser significance.
I wear mine on the right ankle without thinking

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, snhcouple and toolman2c
My Julia dresses very conservatively during the day, no one would have any idea she's a shared wife. When we're out for fun together though the bulls can tell quite easily from our demeanour as a cuck/cuckoldress couple and her willingness to flirt with them right in front of me

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, snhcouple, toolman2c and 1 other person
Karenmp said:
What is the significance of wearing it on the right ankle?

My husband bought me an anklet as a gift but I assumed it was jewelry, I had no idea it could signify I am available!
ur so sexy hot, every hot blooded guy there will/is trying to get the chance to explore All ur treasures.. many would walk past a wife with a anklet to try for ur charms, Yes im hooked on U.

Reactions: franklyhorny