• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Humiliated All My Adult Life For Having A Small White Penis

• Thread starterPhil C
  • Start date

Phil C

Phil C
Beloved Member
Dec 25, 2015
Manhattan
I have been degraded or humiliated many times by women when they see my small 2.75" penis hard.

Comments such as:
  • Is that it ...
  • What am I suppose to do with that ...
  • Baby dick
  • Resembles a coat hook, only shorter
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: Romyon, sissytinyvirgin, cuckhub and 1 other person
mine isn't that small, but i have been humiliated,, makes me get hard. My ex wife and i had another coule we were friends with, and he was a cuck too. His was almost 3 inches. bad thing was it became the norm for the wives to have me sucking his, because his wife gave him no sex, except him licking her or sucking her lover... she said a dick that small ment you should have been a girl....

• Love
Reactions: smallcockguy, CrowRaven, toolman2c and 6 others
Your little poodle pecker is hilarious. LOL. Stop whining about your station in life. Some were meant to be ruled by others. Im sure I could find some use for you.

atrophied

Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to atrophied: disuse atrophy
at·ro·phy
(ăt′rə-fē)
n. pl. at·ro·phies
A wasting or decrease in size of a body organ, tissue, or part owing to disease, injury, or lack of use: muscular atrophy of a person affected with paralysis.
2. A wasting away, deterioration, or diminution: intellectual atrophy.
v. at·ro·phied, at·ro·phy·ing, at·ro·phies
v.tr.
To cause to wither or deteriorate; affect with atrophy.
v.intr.
To waste away; wither or deteriorate.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
I can sympathize with your situation. My cock is really small too, barely 4" fully erect. My wife has had a boyfriend for most of our marriage. She barely felt me when we would fuck and always had to use her dildo to finish herself every time after I would finish. Eventually, she cut me off from intercourse altogether. It has been years since I have had my cock in her pussy. Here is a picture of my small cock fully erect. It is small but very nice to look at. Anyone want to exchange pictures or chat please message me.

20190607_062647.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayisintexas, SquirmingSub and Pussyfreebeta
The purpose of a cock is not to look at boy...and regardless, you dont have anything that can be termed a cock. You can hold mine so you can learn the difference.

Reactions: ckc and smalldickwhiteboy
I wish I was 4", I have a 2.75" white micro penis erect. Phil C

image.jpeg

Reactions: toolman2c, SquirmingSub and smalldickwhiteboy
Phil C said:

image.jpeg
Thats fucked up

• Haha
Reactions: tinytool
Phil C said:

image.jpeg
kik me cucky big_d97000 ,

Phil C said:
I have been degraded or humiliated many times by women when they see my small 2.75" penis hard.
Are you married...? If not, you might consider initiating an online search among suitable groups for a wife, or LTR partner, who will keep you in a suitably small and snug cock cage — with her your sole key holder, of course — in that way preventing your from masturbating behind her back, while she fucks you up your ass with a strap-on dildo (much larger, of course, than your teeny-weeny) several times a week, or however often she prefers.

That would offer the advantage to your woman of enabling her to orgasm, from stimulation of her clit, while also enabling you to cum (probably) from stimulation of your prostate gland — especially if it's a vibrating strap-on.

Reactions: CrowRaven, Pussyfreebeta, smalldickwhiteboy and 2 others
years ago,i was tied up we did not know about cages then. and it has progressed over the years as my little clit has shriveled

Attachments

• ziptied cuck.jpg
    ziptied cuck.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 202
  • cuck ziptied kim and i.jpg
    cuck ziptied kim and i.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 379
  • mia on road2.jpg
    mia on road2.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 375
Pacersfan said:
I can sympathize with your situation. My cock is really small too, barely 4" fully erect. My wife has had a boyfriend for most of our marriage. She barely felt me when we would fuck and always had to use her dildo to finish herself every time after I would finish. Eventually, she cut me off from intercourse altogether. It has been years since I have had my cock in her pussy. Here is a picture of my small cock fully erect. It is small but very nice to look at. Anyone want to exchange pictures or chat please message me.

20190607_062647.jpg
Pacersfan, you have more than four inches there, unless you are a midget in scale. Take a ruler and place it on the top side of your cock and shove the end back into your pubic mound until it bottoms out. That is your insertion length, the amount you have when you go into a woman and PUSH. Of course you can never get that final inch or so in that you need to reach her, but regardless, why do you claim to have less than actual? Also, you do not have a skinny dick. Not a real thickie, but there are many out there with less girth than you. So, are you looking for sympathy?

Same with PhilC. There is more than 2.75 inches there. Just shove in on that blob of fat at the base and see.

Last edited:
Phil C said:

Comments such as:
  • Is that it ...
  • What am I suppose to do with that ...
  • Baby dick
  • Resembles a coat hook, only shorter
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Let me guess....you trully hate the lockers

Reactions: Phil C and Nunes
I would never dress in a locker room!

image.jpeg

I thought mine was small but you are quite a bit smaller than me. I’ve never really found people actively go out of their way to humiliate a smaller guy unless they know it gets them off. The only times I’ve been humiliated that way is when realized I was into that sort of sph otherwise generally adults realize nothing you can do about what you’ve been given

Reactions: toolman2c and SquirmingSub
Phil C said:
I would never dress in a locker room!

image.jpeg

What the fuck? Why show that pathetic waste of skin? If you ever undressed in front of me I would brutalize you for being in the mens dressing room.

Reactions: Tinycuckold and 4adventure
RockHER said:
What the fuck? Why show that pathetic waste of skin? If you ever undressed in front of me I would brutalize you for being in the mens dressing room.
I’d love that sir

4adventure said:
I thought mine was small but you are quite a bit smaller than me. I’ve never really found people actively go out of their way to humiliate a smaller guy unless they know it gets them off. The only times I’ve been humiliated that way is when realized I was into that sort of sph otherwise generally adults realize nothing you can do about what you’ve been given

You are on point, my wife I have attended a local clothing optional resort -- From a body type perspective, all shapes, all sizes, variety of races. Our experience is the same as yours, in that we have also found that people do not actively go out of their way to openly humiliate another person about aspects of their bodies such as penis size, breast size, etc. With that said, yes we all know that people do speak privately about likes, dislikes and body types, etc, although as adults we typically do not go out of our way to humiliate another.

On the flip side of the same coin -- it would seem that as a open cuckold, beta, submissive that having an Alpha that is verbal about how the size of the penis would be a welcomed humbling humiliation for many of us. I myself have an above average penis for a cuck and would be very much okay with being verbally humiliated by an Alpha with a nicer, better cock.

Reactions: Wannabecucksa, toolman2c, wesebull and 1 other person
SquirmingSub said:
You are on point, my wife I have attended a local clothing optional resort -- From a body type perspective, all shapes, all sizes, variety of races. Our experience is the same as yours, in that we have also found that people do not actively go out of their way to openly humiliate another person about aspects of their bodies such as penis size, breast size, etc. With that said, yes we all know that people do speak privately about likes, dislikes and body types, etc, although as adults we typically do not go out of our way to humiliate another.

On the flip side of the same coin -- it would seem that as a open cuckold, beta, submissive that having an Alpha that is verbal about how the size of the penis would be a welcomed humbling humiliation for many of us. I myself have an above average penis for a cuck and would be very much okay with being verbally humiliated by an Alpha with a nicer, better cock.

yes that’s exactly the same for me in terms of feelings and experiences. It’s when the alpha takes control and does that that it really gets me going but under normal circumstances it has never really happened

Reactions: toolman2c and SquirmingSub
4adventure said:
yes that’s exactly the same for me in terms of feelings and experiences. It’s when the alpha takes control and does that that it really gets me going but under normal circumstances it has never really happened

So very true --- I have only had it happen twice in my 30-years within the lifestyle. One was a true Alpha that had a beautiful cock and he knew how to be an Alpha in and out of the bedroom with confidence. Another was an Alpha wanna be that actually had a shorter cock then mine yet was much thicker and was about to bring a the woman that I was with at the time off quicker then I could. All other time, nothing was ever said to me openly.

Reactions: 4adventure
4adventure said:
I’d love that sir

You dont know if you would love it or not. Cucks like you disgust me & I have a cruel streak. I would break you boy like you could never imagine.

Reactions: 4adventure