I Can't Control Myself Around My Cousin's Wife.

• Thread starterSinead
  • Start date
Hi Ms. Sinead,

Re.:
Sinead said:
You are totally right. She has [been living] with her image issues that are undeserved, and continues to interact with me because she would like to have me see her differently. ....... But, if i want to get at her body, i must consider what she wants [and needs] out of the deal.
Yes.... this is what I was trying to say.
Sinead said:
She is willing to stand there and let me grope her, [she] says she needs that or needs someone to understand her. ...... I love to slap or rub her butt. I love to squeeze or jiggle her massive breasts. They are so soft and squishy. I want to FUCK her. She is so tall and big and soft.
Anyway — you've certainly made it clear what you want. So, how is it going...? Are you making any progress with your cousin's irresistible wife...?

—Custer

It would be nice to have an update on this.

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Sinead,

Re.:

Yes.... this is what I was trying to say.

Anyway — you've certainly made it clear what you want. So, how is it going...? Are you making any progress with your cousin's irresistible wife...?

—Custer
Two days ago i attended this backyard party. This woman my cousin's wife was there alone without my cousin. She was wearing this silk chinese long sleeve cheongsam floral pattern red dress and 5 inch heels red shoes. She had full make up on. I walked up to her and hugged her, happily snuggled my face on her massive soft breasts and I simply wrapped my arms around her waist. . I said " I love your dress". .Then i gave her a side hug and i started rubbing her back and her big ass with my left hand and with my right hand rubbing her whole front side concentrating on her massive soft breasts for like 10 minutes . She was just standing stiff as a board, silent and motionless as people watched. Other people there at the party noticed our behavior and they had a confused looks on their faces. .

She sat on a chair. As i was standing i placed my hands on her shoulders. I was resting my hands on her collar bones. She got up and as she was standing talking to other people i i was rubbing her back, arms, shoulders and her big ass with my both hands as i was standing behind her.

As we were leaving she pulled me aside and and again she begged me to not grope her in front of other people. She said that she is straight and that she never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female and that just thinking about possibly kissing a female makes her cringe...

As she was standing in front of me
I placed my hands on her massive soft breasts and moved them in a circular motions. I said to her "i am not tough and strong. I am tiny short skinny 53year old woman. I am physically completely harmless. You are like 5ft10 tall and and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes you HUGE! Standing next to you i look like a midget. You are physically stronger than me. But for some reason you cannot, do not, fight me off as you would some male who groped you. Maybe it was just sheer embarrassment to start with. But now you have eroticised that passive reaction. You look forward to it. That is where you are now. It is nothing to be ashamed of. The lesbian issue is almost irrelevant. You need to accept your passive reaction, embrace it, stop fighting it, indeed even enjoy it. To enjoy it sexually does not make you a lesbian. All this guff about gagging on the thought of sucking pussy is a red herring: the issue is your passive surrender. You need to surrender to me entirely. This would not endanger your marriage, because you are my cousin's wife." .

The whole time while i was talking to her I was feeling up, rubbing and squeezing her massive soft boobs with my both hands. She was just standing in front of me stiff as a board, silent and motionless while i was feeling up her massive squishy boobs. She was waiting for me to finish. Then she walked to her car. . .

Yesterday this woman my cousin's wife wrote to me on Facebook. We had an conversation. She admitted to me that she is getting a sort of meta-pleasure out of the abandonment and handing over of her body, delight at being used for my pleasure. She wrote that it is almost an out-of-body experience for her, watching herself allowing my hands to crawl over her. She wrote that being passive and powerless liberates her from the stress of proper behaviour and that she hates the experience, but it brings a tingle of adrenalin and when i am around, she looks forward to the revolting touch of my hands on her body. .

What is wrong with this woman my cousin's wife ? She is so tall and big and soft.I just want to have sex with her. But what is wrong with her?

Reactions: splatterboy
Thank you for the update Ms. Sinead.
Sinead said:
..... Yesterday this woman my cousin's wife wrote to me on Facebook. We had an conversation. She admitted to me that she is getting a sort of meta-pleasure out of the abandonment and handing over of her body, delight at being used for my pleasure. She wrote that it is almost an out-of-body experience for her, watching herself allowing my hands to crawl over her.
This sounds like real progress.
Sinead said:
She wrote that being passive and powerless liberates her from the stress of proper behavior and that she hates the experience, but it brings a tingle of adrenalin and when i am around, she looks forward to the revolting touch of my hands on her body.
Very good. That's what you want....
Sinead said:
What is wrong with this woman my cousin's wife ? She is so tall and big and soft.I just want to have sex with her. But what is wrong with her?
Nothing's wrong with her. She's a normal (potentially bisexual, but she doesn't know that yet) woman struggling with the realization that she's really turned on by being felt up by you, because.... as a "proper" married woman.... she's "not supposed" to feel that way about another woman. She's taken a big step forward by admitting she's turned on by you feeling her up.

To continue moving forward, I suggest initiating an effort to get the two of you together by yourselves. You might, for instance, invite her to meet you for coffee to talk further about her and your face-book conversation. After coffee, you might suggest going to your place to discuss it further still (since her desire to talk in a public place might be limited). If your cousin's irresistible wife declines to go to your place with you (perhaps saying she doesn't think that would be appropriate), I suggest pursuing your strategy with more coffee dates for further conversations, since you've enjoyed talking with her.

It sounds like you're gradually succeeding. I encourage you to keep at it; be persistent but patient.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Thank you for the update Ms. Sinead.

This sounds like real progress.

Very good. That's what you want....

Nothing's wrong with her. She's a normal (potentially bisexual, but she doesn't know that yet) woman struggling with the realization that she's really turned on by being felt up by you, because.... as a "proper" married woman.... she's "not supposed" to feel that way about another woman. She's taken a big step forward by admitting she's turned on by you feeling her up.

To continue moving forward, I suggest initiating an effort to get the two of you together by yourselves. You might, for instance, invite her to meet you for coffee to talk further about her and your face-book conversation. After coffee, you might suggest going to your place to discuss it further still (since her desire to talk in a public place might be limited). If your cousin's irresistible wife declines to go to your place with you (perhaps saying she doesn't think that would be appropriate), I suggest pursuing your strategy with more coffee dates for further conversations, since you've enjoyed talking with her.

It sounds like you're gradually succeeding. I encourage you to keep at it; be persistent but patient.
I don't know if this is too good to be true. All i think about is having sex with this woman my cousin's wife. No strings attatched, no emotions etc just good rough sex.She is objectively very attractive, much hotter than any woman I've ever slept with. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft. Also she is always dressed in satin an silk clothes which doesn't help the situation. This is getting irresistible, literally want to rip off her clothes and do her in different places. I want to suck on her massive soft tits. I want to finger her pussy and suck her nipples and fuck her with toys and lick her pussy till she cums. I feel the overwhelming sensation of guilt all the time because she is my cousin's wife.

Sinead said:
All i think about is having sex with this woman my cousin's wife. ..... This is getting irresistible, I literally want to rip off her clothes and do her in different places. I want to suck on her massive soft tits. I want to finger her pussy and suck her nipples and fuck her with toys and lick her pussy till she cums.
Re. my suggestion: if you were to invite your cousin's wife out for coffee, and if she were to accept, and if the two of you were to park somewhere where she could leave her vehicle for a while (a parking garage?), perhaps after coffee you could suggest talking further in your vehicle. Then, when the two of you are alone in your vehicle.... sort of like teenagers parking, only it would be in broad daylight.... you could feel her up (as you've been doing whenever you're with her), then work your way up her thighs and fondle her pussy until she orgasms.
Sinead said:
I have an overwhelming sensation of guilt all the time because she is my cousin's wife.
Does your cousin know you're a lesbian? If so, and if he suspects or knows you're after his wife, that could be a problem....

Custer Laststand said:
Re. my suggestion: if you were to invite your cousin's wife out for coffee, and if she were to accept, and if the two of you were to park somewhere where she could leave her vehicle for a while (a parking garage?), perhaps after coffee you could suggest talking further in your vehicle. Then, when the two of you are alone in your vehicle.... sort of like teenagers parking, only it would be in broad daylight.... you could feel her up (as you've been doing whenever you're with her), then work your way up her thighs and fondle her pussy until she orgasms.

Does your cousin know you're a lesbian? If so, and if he suspects or knows you're after his wife, that could be a problem....
Yes. I came out when I was 17. Wasn't exactly the most feminine girl in the room...lol. My parents figured it out early, and even with some of the headaches that came along with it, it was relatively uneventful. I was lucky. Once that was done, I didn't have much trouble telling anyone who I thought needed to know. It was so different coming out when I did versus today.

Sinead said:
Yes. I came out when I was 17. Wasn't exactly the most feminine girl in the room...lol. My parents figured it out early, and even with some of the headaches that came along with it, it was relatively uneventful. I was lucky. Once that was done, I didn't have much trouble telling anyone who I thought needed to know. It was so different coming out when I did versus today.
This sounds positive, in the sense that your cousin's irresistible wife is almost certainly fully aware you're lesbian because your cousin would have mentioned that to her — even if that didn't become obvious to her when you first began feeling her up and fondling her gorgeous big tits.

By "positive," I mean given she knows your orientation (you can assume), she found herself unable to resist your fondling which, in turn, suggests she might have some bisexual inclinations — but which, as I suggested above, she may not yet recognize in herself.

For this reason, as well as for reasons of "ordinary sociability among female relatives," I suggest she might respond favorably if you were to invite her to some place, at some time, that will involve the two of you being alone together — even though it might be a public place, like for lunch or coffee.

Speaking of which, in the book "Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex," by Robin Baker, Ph.D., the author (who is an evolutionary biologist) states that among men who consider themselves gay or are considered gay by others, about 80% are actually bisexual. Baker doesn't give the complementary statistic for women (for some unknown reason), but from what you've said, it appears you may have found, potentially, a fellow-traveller in your cousin's irresistible wife.* And, your cousin may be secretly turned on by the idea of his wife going to bed with another woman (i.e., you). Ergo, I suggest not allowing your efforts to be crippled by the guilt feelings you mentioned above.

* Perhaps one of the reasons you find her irresistible is, she gives off a sort of subtle bisexual vibe you're picking up.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
This sounds positive, in the sense that your cousin's irresistible wife is almost certainly fully aware you're lesbian because your cousin would have mentioned that to her — even if that didn't become obvious to her when you first began feeling her up and fondling her gorgeous big tits.

By "positive," I mean given she knows your orientation (you can assume), she found herself unable to resist your fondling which, in turn, suggests she might have some bisexual inclinations — but which, as I suggested above, she may not yet recognize in herself.

For this reason, as well as for reasons of "ordinary sociability among female relatives," I suggest she might respond favorably if you were to invite her to some place, at some time, that will involve the two of you being alone together — even though it might be a public place, like for lunch or coffee.

Speaking of which, in the book "Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex," by Robin Baker, Ph.D., the author (who is an evolutionary biologist) states that among men who consider themselves gay or are considered gay by others, about 80% are actually bisexual. Baker doesn't give the complementary statistic for women (for some unknown reason), but from what you've said, it appears you may have found, potentially, a fellow-traveller in your cousin's irresistible wife.* And, your cousin may be secretly turned on by the idea of his wife going to bed with another woman (i.e., you). Ergo, I suggest not allowing your efforts to be crippled by the guilt feelings you mentioned above.

* Perhaps one of the reasons you find her irresistible is, she gives off a sort of subtle bisexual vibe you're picking up.
Photos of my cousin's wife.
995557_10152010938134521_2104774403_n.jpg10440271_10153051677234521_3326295698587226004_n.jpg12645024_10153921325824521_1850580844087737505_n.jpg12985380_10154131579744521_2741048831272868332_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, HotrodD, Custer Laststand and 2 others
Custer Laststand said:

About four months ago i have followed your advice. I asked my cousin's wife out for a coffee. Sadly she rejected me.
I did it by texting her on Facebook. I know that's not the perfect way to do it, but since I met her only randomly, sometimes not seeing her at all for a whole week, and often there were other family members around. I didn't want to wait any longer for a chance to come and was certain of the good chemistry between us, so I texted her.
She didn't reply for three days. I actually encountered her on the third day, where she just said "hi" as if nothing was wrong. I got her reply several hours later, where she turned me down and said she was sorry. That was in late May this year.

Since then she is ignoring me. Since then I haven't groped her. After that, she ignored me. She always looked the other way when passing me, not even saying "hi" anymore. She started avoiding me after that. And by "avoiding" I mean turning around and vanishing behind a corner whenever she saw me coming or hastily putting her phone to her ear as if she suddenly had to call someone... or sneaking past behind my back as if she though I couldn't see her. I stopped counting how many times she did such things. And she seems to believe I don't notice. She talks to me only on our family gatherings.

Shes incrediblysexy. Id want to fuck her too if I had the chance.

Reactions: NickW
Sinead said:
About four months ago i have followed your advice. I asked my cousin's wife out for a coffee. Sadly she rejected me. .....
I'm sorry to hear that. But, at least you expressed your interest by taking a step slightly beyond feeling her up whenever you met her.
Sinead said:
Since then she is ignoring me. Since then I haven't groped her. After that, she ignored me. She always looked the other way when passing me, not even saying "hi" anymore. She started avoiding me after that. And by "avoiding" I mean turning around and vanishing behind a corner whenever she saw me coming or hastily putting her phone to her ear as if she suddenly had to call someone.... And she seems to believe I don't notice. She talks to me only on our family gatherings.
Hm.... well.... this sounds like a rather clear message. Maybe she talked with her husband (your cousin) about your interactions with her, including your coffee invitation — and his response was negative. It seems conceivable he may have suggested she avoid you, and she decided to follow that advice. But, that's just speculation.... it's also possible, of course, she decided on her own to put a stop on your advances.

You might consider writing her off as a potential sex partner, and moving on to other pursuits — of a woman, for instance, you know in advance is either lesbian or bisexual.

Sinead said:
Photos of my cousin's wife.
Very impressive. What a gorgeous woman your cousin's wife is. Thanks for posting those photos, Ms. Sinead.

I would guess you aren't the only person (other than her husband) expressing sexual interest in her. If she's "straight," and if the others are men, that may be putting you at a fairly serious competitive disadvantage.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
I'm sorry to hear that. But, at least you expressed your interest by taking a step slightly beyond feeling her up whenever you met her.

Hm.... well.... this sounds like a rather clear message. Maybe she talked with her husband (your cousin) about your interactions with her, including your coffee invitation — and his response was negative. It seems conceivable he may have suggested she avoid you, and she decided to follow that advice. But, that's just speculation.... it's also possible, of course, she decided on her own to put a stop on your advances.

You might consider writing her off as a potential sex partner, and moving on to other pursuits — of a woman, for instance, you know in advance is either lesbian or bisexual.
This isn't the first time I've been rejected, so I'm not THAT torn up about it. Honestly, I even expected it. But I tried, I can at least say that.
But she admitted to me that she is getting a sort of meta-pleasure out of the abandonment and handing over of her body, delight at being used for my pleasure. Do you remember? She admitted that being passive and powerless liberates her from the stress of proper behaviour and that she hates the experience, but it brings a tingle of adrenalin and when i am around, she looks forward to the revolting touch of my hands on her body.

I am very attracted to this woman my cousin's wife but only in a sexual way. To be honest the reasons I'm drawn to her are her looks and her clothes.With this touchable always dressed in silk and satin woman is about lust, not love. It is pure physical attraction, not emotional. I am too sexually attracted to her. I just can't help myself because this is the way that I am, this is how my body react to her and her shiny satin and silk clothes. I love her height and her curvy stature. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft.

What is wrong with this woman my cousin's wife ? Why was she allowing me to touch her and grope her? Maybe she was using me for attention. She is so tall and big and soft. I just want to have sex with her. I feel like I'll never come across a woman of her caliber again. Never before has a woman attracted me this much physically. Should i grope her again? What do you think?

Sinead said:
This isn't the first time I've been rejected, so I'm not THAT torn up about it. Honestly, I even expected it. But I tried, I can at least say that.
I suppose most people can say that (about rejection). I certainly can. And, it's true — you certainly did try.
Sinead said:
But she admitted to me that she is getting a sort of meta-pleasure out of the abandonment and handing over of her body, delight at being used for my pleasure. Do you remember?
Yes.... now that you've reminded me, I do recall you saying that.
Sinead said:
She admitted that being passive and powerless liberates her from the stress of proper behaviour and that she hates the experience, but it brings a tingle of adrenalin and when i am around, she looks forward to the revolting touch of my hands on her body.
This seems well beyond the kinds of things most women would be willing to admit in casual conversation. But then, openly feeling up your cousin's wife in public seemed well beyond how most women would express themselves toward another woman they felt attracted to (or at least, that's my impression). In any case, her words seem to convey a hint of bisexuality, which is positive from your point of view.
Sinead said:
I am very attracted to this woman my cousin's wife but only in a sexual way. To be honest the reasons I'm drawn to her are her looks and her clothes. ....... [and] I love her height and her curvy stature. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft.
Well.... there's nothing wrong with being attracted to her. The photos you posted show she is, in fact, a gorgeous and strongly sexual-looking woman.
Sinead said:
What is wrong with this woman my cousin's wife?
Hard to say. As a straight dude (as we're called), my ability to comment on that is limited, at best.
Sinead said:
Why was she allowing me to touch her and grope her? ......
Maybe when she referred to "the stress of proper behavior" (quoted by you, above) she meant, mostly, the stress of pretending at all times that since she is married, she is not supposed to show even the slightest interest in any man other than her husband (your cousin) — because doing so would not be "proper." Simultaneously your photos suggest she is strongly sexual, but the longer her marriage continues, the less interesting routine sex with her husband seems. Allowing you to feel her up in public was a way of allowing herself to break through the strictures of always having to seem "proper" (as she said, per your quote above) and experience something sexual with someone who was "safe;" i.e., you. I say "safe," because if anyone objected that her allowing you to feel her up was not "proper," she could always say something like: "Oh, it isn't going anywhere. That's just my husband's cousin; she's overly affectionate."
Sinead said:
She is so tall and big and soft. I just want to have sex with her. I feel like I'll never come across a woman of her caliber again. Never before has a woman attracted me this much physically. Should i grope her again? What do you think?
First, I'll say that thinking of your cousin's wife as "the only one for you" is a fallacy. I'm quite sure there are other purely-lesbian and bisexual women out there who are plenty attractive. (The latter are, almost certainly, numerically much greater than the former.) Since people don't walk around with signs announcing their sexual orientations, for the most part (the "coming out" phenomenon notwithstanding), you might begin thinking in terms of an on-line search to find other women of the kind(s) who appeal to you. And, I suggest undertaking this effort simultaneously along with the efforts you undertake to re-establish a personal relationship of some kind with your cousin's wife — since you don't know, a priori, whether the latter will succeed.

If, when you invited her out for coffee, she talked with her husband (your cousin) about it, and possibly mentioned you'd been feeling her up, his (apparently negative) response may have caused her to conclude she must extend her "always seeming proper" exterior shell to include you. Although speculative, this may explain her decision to ignore and avoid you.

Thus, my second suggestion is to take an approach with your cousin's wife that is oriented toward what appears to be her underlying anxiety — i.e., having to "seem proper" at all times.

..... I edited out my suggestion to refer your cousin's wife to the "HotwifeLetters dot com" site, because it occurs to me it might backfire. .....

Last edited:
Sinead said:
I am very attracted to this woman my cousin's wife but only in a sexual way. ....... What is wrong with this woman my cousin's wife ? ....... What do you think?
I have edited out my suggestion (above) to refer your cousin's wife to the site "HotwifeLetters dot com", because I don't know what is motivating her — and apparently you don't, either. Thus, if it turns out she is offended by that site.... instead of being encouraged to think independently, rather than being preoccupied with what she thinks other people "expect of her".... that could backfire, as I mentioned after my edit (above), and cause your relationship with her to become even worse. And, if she talks with her husband (your cousin) about you referring her to that site, that could result, conceivably, in alienating your cousin from you.

I continue to suspect, however, that her "always seeming proper" shell.... which she has extended, regrettably, to exclude any apparent relationship with you.... may be motivated by her need to never be suspected of anything that's "improper." And, I continue to suspect that the most effective approach, on your part, may be to somehow address the stress that is causing her. If you are able to do that, it may, conceivably, result in a feeling on her part that you understand her. Since you are the one who knows her (even if incompletely), but I don't (obviously), I will leave it to you to decide how best to accomplish that — if you agree it sounds like a good strategy. But, please keep in mind that my suggestions about what may be going on with your cousin's wife are speculative.

Custer Laststand said:
I suppose most people can say that (about rejection). I certainly can. And, it's true — you certainly did try.

Yes.... now that you've reminded me, I do recall you saying that.

This seems well beyond the kinds of things most women would be willing to admit in casual conversation. But then, openly feeling up your cousin's wife in public seemed well beyond how most women would express themselves toward another woman they felt attracted to (or at least, that's my impression). In any case, her words seem to convey a hint of bisexuality, which is positive from your point of view.

Well.... there's nothing wrong with being attracted to her. The photos you posted show she is, in fact, a gorgeous and strongly sexual-looking woman.

Hard to say. As a straight dude (as we're called), my ability to comment on that is limited, at best.

Maybe when she referred to "the stress of proper behavior" (quoted by you, above) she meant, mostly, the stress of pretending at all times that since she is married, she is not supposed to show even the slightest interest in any man other than her husband (your cousin) — because doing so would not be "proper." Simultaneously your photos suggest she is strongly sexual, but the longer her marriage continues, the less interesting routine sex with her husband seems. Allowing you to feel her up in public was a way of allowing herself to break through the strictures of always having to seem "proper" (as she said, per your quote above) and experience something sexual with someone who was "safe;" i.e., you. I say "safe," because if anyone objected that her allowing you to feel her up was not "proper," she could always say something like: "Oh, it isn't going anywhere. That's just my husband's cousin; she's overly affectionate."

First, I'll say that thinking of your cousin's wife as "the only one for you" is a fallacy. I'm quite sure there are other purely-lesbian and bisexual women out there who are plenty attractive. (The latter are, almost certainly, numerically much greater than the former.) Since people don't walk around with signs announcing their sexual orientations, for the most part (the "coming out" phenomenon notwithstanding), you might begin thinking in terms of an on-line search to find other women of the kind(s) who appeal to you. And, I suggest undertaking this effort simultaneously along with the efforts you undertake to re-establish a personal relationship of some kind with your cousin's wife — since you don't know, a priori, whether the latter will succeed.

If, when you invited her out for coffee, she talked with her husband (your cousin) about it, and possibly mentioned you'd been feeling her up, his (apparently negative) response may have caused her to conclude she must extend her "always seeming proper" exterior shell to include you. Although speculative, this may explain her decision to ignore and avoid you.

Thus, my second suggestion is to take an approach with your cousin's wife that is oriented toward what appears to be her underlying anxiety — i.e., having to "seem proper" at all times.

..... I edited out my suggestion to refer your cousin's wife to the "HotwifeLetters dot com" site, because it occurs to me it might backfire. .....
You really get to a bottom of things. You are totally right. My cousin's wife feels safe with me. She is using me. She was allowing ME to feel her up in public. Thank you for being straight with me. I agree with what you are saying as I've already been feeling the same way, just needed confirmation I guess. Am I thinking about this too much? I enjoy rubbing her and groping her and it seems like she somewhat enjoys it too (though I might be wrong here.) I'm not interested in her romantically. With this touchable always dressed in silk and satin woman is about lust, not love. It is pure physical attraction, not emotional. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft. I'm debating whether I should keep touching her and groping her.

Sinead said:
You really get to a bottom of things. You are totally right. My cousin's wife feels safe with me.
Thank you for saying so.
Sinead said:
She is [was?] using me.
If so, that implies she was using you for something she needed.
Sinead said:
She was allowing ME to feel her up in public.
And, it appears that was it (as I suggested, above).
Sinead said:
Thank you for being straight with me.
Hey.... you're welcome.
Sinead said:
I agree with what you are saying as I've already been feeling the same way, just needed confirmation I guess.
If both of us have the same feeling about your cousin's wife, that doesn't necessarily imply we're both right, of course — but my guess is, your intuition is probably on the right track.
Sinead said:
Am I thinking about this too much?
Most people spend time thinking about what's of greatest interest or concern to them.
Sinead said:
I enjoy rubbing her and groping her and it seems like she somewhat enjoys it too (though I might be wrong here).
You said, however, she has cut you off from rubbing and groping her by always avoiding you.
Sinead said:
I'm not interested in her romantically. With this touchable always dressed in silk and satin woman [it] is about lust, not love. It is pure physical attraction, not emotional. .......
You are not, of course, the only person whose feelings and actions toward another are motivated by lust.
Sinead said:
I'm debating whether I should keep touching her and groping her.
Since your cousin's wife is now avoiding you, that sounds like a challenge. You might consider giving her a quick feel.... say, quickly feeling her ass.... while walking past her, perhaps when you're at a gathering with relatives. Afterwards move on, as if you're just walking by, to enable her to preserve the impression (among others) that she's avoiding you. If she doesn't react in a hostile way — perhaps by swatting your hand away, or saying "don't do that!" out loud — you might then look for an opportunity.... maybe she'll provide you with one.... to fondle her ass at slightly greater length, but still in an unobtrusive way. If she continues to allow that without a hostile response, you might then continue feeling her up, as opportunities arise, at somewhat greater length each time, until both of you have returned to where you were previously on that front (so to speak).

If it turns out your preliminary "quick feel" meets with a hostile response, you'll probably need to respect that in order to preserve family tranquility.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Thank you for saying so.

If so, that implies she was using you for something she needed.

And, it appears that was it (as I suggested, above).

Hey.... you're welcome.

If both of us have the same feeling about your cousin's wife, that doesn't necessarily imply we're both right, of course — but my guess is, your intuition is probably on the right track.

Most people spend time thinking about what's of greatest interest or concern to them.

You said, however, she has cut you off from rubbing and groping her by always avoiding you.

You are not, of course, the only person whose feelings and actions toward another are motivated by lust.

Since your cousin's wife is now avoiding you, that sounds like a challenge. You might consider giving her a quick feel.... say, quickly feeling her ass.... while walking past her, perhaps when you're at a gathering with relatives. Afterwards move on, as if you're just walking by, to enable her to preserve the impression (among others) that she's avoiding you. If she doesn't react in a hostile way — perhaps by swatting your hand away, or saying "don't do that!" out loud — you might then look for an opportunity.... maybe she'll provide you with one.... to fondle her ass at slightly greater length, but still in an unobtrusive way. If she continues to allow that without a hostile response, you might then continue feeling her up, as opportunities arise, at somewhat greater length each time, until both of you have returned to where you were previously on that front (so to speak).

If it turns out your preliminary "quick feel" meets with a hostile response, you'll probably need to respect that in order to preserve family tranquility.
I did it again.
Three days ago i attended this wine group meeting/party. My cousin's wife was there. She was wearing a red long sleeve satin bow blouse ,black satin pants, and 5 inch heels black shoes. She had full make up on. When i arrived, i walked up to her and i just started playing with the bow of her blouse with my left hand and i placed my right hand on her left collar bone and started rubbing her left collarbone and upper breast the same way someone might pat a pregnant lady's belly. I said to her " uuuu i love your blouse. You are always so elegant and glammed up." She thanked me and we started small talk.

The whole time while we were talking i was playing with the bow of her blouse with my left hand and i was patting her left collarbone and upper breast with my right hand. Then she sat on chair and i sat next to her on her left side. I put my right arm around her and started patting her right shoulder. Then with my left hand i tucked her hair behind her ear and back, without asking. Then i started playing with bow of her blouse with my left hand. So i had my right hand around her patting her right shoulder, while with my left hand i was playing with a bow of her blouse. At one point i stopped playing with bow of her blouse,but i placed my left hand on her left upper breast and i just left my hand there. Then i moved my right hand lower from her right shoulder to her right upper breast. I patted her upper breasts with my both hands for like 5 minutes.

Then i moved my hands from her upper breasts gathered her hair into a ponytail and suggested i could hold it like that , put my right hand on top of her head, i nearly grabbed the sides of her face with my left hand but then i stopped myself and said to her 'nearly grabbed your face then, people would've thought 'what's that weirdo doing to that poor woman'' Then i placed my right hand on her leg and I moved it and just laughed. A few minutes later i put it back, further up her thigh. I whispered in her ear "I am just showing appreciation for your clothes. I admire your style. I love your style. You are so overdressed. ". I just rested my right hand on her right thigh.

Again she just sat there and let me do all that to her. Than she got up, i was sitting and reached out with my both hands and rubbed her ass. She went to the restroom. 10 minutes later she put her purse down on a chair and she was getting something out of it, so she was slightly leaning over? I decided to just slap her butt with my both hands as i walked past. It was actually audible and in front of everyone but no one even reacted. She turned around and saw me smiling at her as i walked off. 5 minutes later again i gave her a big, hearty slap on the butt when i was walking past.

10 minutes later she was talking with one woman , i started patting her back with my left hand and playing with bow of her blouse with my right hand surreptitiously touching her massive soft breasts. I was patting her back with my left hand and playing with bow of her blouse with my right hand surreptitiously touching her breasts for like 10 minutes while she just stood there talking with other women like nothing is happening. Over the next hour or so this touchy i just grabbed her butt whenever i walked past her. Then i walked up to her and we started talking.

As she was standing in front of me( my face is exactly the level of her breasts) i just couldn't resist and said to her "I just love your blouse" and reached out with my both hands and started patting and rubbing her whole front side concentrating on her massive soft breasts . She was too shocked to say anything about it. I was patting and rubbing her boobs for like 5 minutes . She was just standing there stiff as a board while i was feeling up her boobs . She was just standing there kind of awkwardly letting it happen. She was unable to speak coherently.She was going “ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” ” errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr” for ages and ages while i was rubbing her massive soft breasts. Then one woman pulled me off and distracted me. She left.

Other women there were weirded out by our behaviour, but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening. Also it was bizarre. Standing next to her i looked like a midget and she was letting me get by with it.

Anyways this sent my emotions whirling!!! I have extremely erotic fantasies about her. I can't get her out of my mind. She is an absolute ideal ten for me physically. She is so tall and big and soft.I just want to have sex with her I know it’s wrong because of my cousin. So i am aroused by just touching her through her satin and silk clothes. I love her height and her curvy stature. With this touchable always dressed in silk and satin woman my cousin's wife is about lust, not love. It is pure physical attraction, not emotional. And why she allowed me to touch her and grope her? My hands were on her body again on this occasion and she was just standing or sitting there not saying a word making stupid faces.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
BigdaddyToronto said:
Shes incrediblysexy. Id want to fuck her too if I had the chance.
Just look at her. I just can't control myself around her. I just can't. 11140756_10153238601809521_4778585272097124334_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand