Interested?

• Thread startersmilerthedefiler
  • Start date

smilerthedefiler

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2023
My ex wife 40F size 12/14 (UK) . F/G size tits.

Gets very timid about sex, doesn't like to show herself naked much, quite unadventurous, but as usual has spent more money than she makes and now has no one to bail her out this time.

I'm toying with the idea of gifting her the money if she fucks someone for me. I'll film it. I'll pick the stud(s).

I'll also decide what acts she has to do. I'm thinking a rough fuck fest. Possibly A2M. I'd ensure she knows what she's letting herself in for before.

Just a fantasy at the moment, but she's getting herself more in debt.

A large part of the fantasy would be that she would never do it unless it was for the money.

My plan is to up the ante with presents this year, as she will stupidly try and compete with me with presents for our kid. And she really can't afford it.

Anyone else up for this if fantasy becomes reality? :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GroovyTrain, WantsAUsedWife and Unit
smilerthedefiler said:
My ex wife 40F size 12/14 (UK) . F/G size tits.

Gets very timid about sex, doesn't like to show herself naked much, quite unadventurous, but as usual has spent more money than she makes and now has no one to bail her out this time.

I'm toying with the idea of gifting her the money if she fucks someone for me. I'll film it. I'll pick the stud(s).

I'll also decide what acts she has to do. I'm thinking a rough fuck fest. Possibly A2M. I'd ensure she knows what she's letting herself in for before.

Just a fantasy at the moment, but she's getting herself more in debt.

A large part of the fantasy would be that she would never do it unless it was for the money.

My plan is to up the ante with presents this year, as she will studiedly try and compete with me with presents for our kid. And she really can't afford it.

Anyone else up for this if fantasy becomes reality? :)
I'm in DM me

Reactions: smilerthedefiler
Unit said:
I'm in DM me
Sounds good and thanks for the response. I'm going to hope to get some names here and hopefully get a list of some genuine guys.

I'll likely make my move in January, need to wait until she's committed financially over the Christmas period.

I'll check out your profile and get a DM to you in bit, once I get some time to myself tonight.

Cheers

smilerthedefiler said:
Sounds good and thanks for the response. I'm going to hope to get some names here and hopefully get a list of some genuine guys.

I'll likely make my move in January, need to wait until she's committed financially over the Christmas period.

I'll check out your profile and get a DM to you in bit, once I get some time to myself tonight.

Cheers
Cheers. Have sent you a message so you know who I am. Catch you later

👍