Is gangbang fantasy a form of cuckold fantasy?

• Thread startermayurvihar
  • Start date

mayurvihar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 20, 2019
My fantasy has never been to watch one guy fuck my wife or gf. I have always wanted to see her get fucked by 3 4 guys together while i watch from a corner. Is this a cuckold fantasy? General cuckold fantasies do not turn me on it is only when a girl is getiing gangbanged do i find it erotic. How can i classify this fantasy and what could be the reason I got into this in the first place.

Reactions: Wishyou and SecretCeleste
I don't think the labels are important so don't worry about classifying it. I'm definitely a cuckold but the idea of a gang bang turns me on too.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, SquirmingSub and SlutwivesRock
MemphisMWM said:
I don't think the labels are important so don't worry about classifying it. I'm definitely a cuckold but the idea of a gang bang turns me on too.

Same here.

Reactions: MemphisMWM
mayurvihar said:
My fantasy has never been to watch one guy fuck my wife or gf. I have always wanted to see her get fucked by 3 4 guys together while i watch from a corner. Is this a cuckold fantasy? General cuckold fantasies do not turn me on it is only when a girl is getiing gangbanged do i find it erotic. How can i classify this fantasy and what could be the reason I got into this in the first place.

But to elaborate, I think to most people who have some familiarity with the cuckold lifestyle would say your gangbang fantasies fit the bill. You are excited about your woman being with another man. You just want to take it to another level. It's a hot fantasy. Some couples experiment in the lifestyle and agree to rules about the parameters of the wife's conduct. That works great for some people. But to me and I think a lot others, the idea of giving her free rein adds to the excitement and my love for her. I am new to this but the shift in the power dynamic really turns me on and it seems to be happening fast with us.

On the other hand, a husband who dictates rules like, "Only when I'm present" or "no kissing" or "no gangbangs" or "no solo sex, must be a gangbang" can be construed as just using the wife to satisfy his fantasies. It drives me crazy in amatuer vids when the husband is not content just to be lucky enough to be there, but wants to direct the action to make his dick harder. He's making it about him and not her. To me, cuckoldry works best when she sets the rules as much as possible. But every couple is different.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
MemphisMWM said:
But to elaborate, I think to most people who have some familiarity with the cuckold lifestyle would say your gangbang fantasies fit the bill. You are excited about your woman being with another man. You just want to take it to another level. It's a hot fantasy. Some couples experiment in the lifestyle and agree to rules about the parameters of the wife's conduct. That works great for some people. But to me and I think a lot others, the idea of giving her free rein adds to the excitement and my love for her. I am new to this but the shift in the power dynamic really turns me on and it seems to be happening fast with us.

On the other hand, a husband who dictates rules like, "Only when I'm present" or "no kissing" or "no gangbangs" or "no solo sex, must be a gangbang" can be construed as just using the wife to satisfy his fantasies. It drives me crazy in amatuer vids when the husband is not content just to be lucky enough to be there, but wants to direct the action to make his dick harder. He's making it about him and not her. To me, cuckoldry works best when she sets the rules as much as possible. But every couple is different.
Disagree with some of what yoyu say - but I do agree with "every couple is different"

One cock - level 1 of cuckolding
3 or more cocks - level 4
8 cocks - ***** level , top level.

Hope that answers your question

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, johndoeunknown and SlutwivesRock
MemphisMWM said:

If I am clear on what your expressing, I would agree with you that there is a fine line between a so-called 'Stag' and a 'Lifestyle Cuckold' and those that try to TOP from the Bottom... Technically they are all cuckolds as defined by society in general. I have experienced variations through the last 30 years, and there has always been an agreement in place yet the wife always had the freedom (free rein) to do as she desired without the restrictions that you see other attempt to place on the lifestyle dynamics. Every Couple is Different and some here would be better off focusing on swinger forums while some are better suited for Poly forums :)

Reactions: SlutwivesRock
SquirmingSub said:
If I am clear on what your expressing, I would agree with you that there is a fine line between a so-called 'Stag' and a 'Lifestyle Cuckold' and those that try to TOP from the Bottom... Technically they are all cuckolds as defined by society in general. I have experienced variations through the last 30 years, and there has always been an agreement in place yet the wife always had the freedom (free rein) to do as she desired without the restrictions that you see other attempt to place on the lifestyle dynamics. Every Couple is Different and some here would be better off focusing on swinger forums while some are better suited for Poly forums :)
Well said.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Here is a question that I've not seen an answer for. What is it called if/when the wife likes to see the husband with other women and he sets the parameters, and she likes that he does?

rcshang said:
Here is a question that I've not seen an answer for. What is it called if/when the wife likes to see the husband with other women and he sets the parameters, and she likes that he does?

Does it truly require a label beyond simply happiness between consenting Adults?

I'm there with ya SquirmingSub, and certainly wise enough not to screw up a good thing. If a man does it though, he is called a Cuck, but if a woman does it, wait, is it that rare of an event that a woman WANTS her man to be with other women that there isn't even a term for it? Does that mean I get to name it? :)

rcshang said:
I'm there with ya SquirmingSub, and certainly wise enough not to screw up a good thing. If a man does it though, he is called a Cuck, but if a woman does it, wait, is it that rare of an event that a woman WANTS her man to be with other women that there isn't even a term for it? Does that mean I get to name it? :)

From my experience, it is not as rare as you might think. What I have found through those experiences is that either the couple tends to be within the swinger community and or the woman is bi-curious. I am sure someone will provide you with a label at some point :)

abvt75 said:
One cock - level 1 of cuckolding
3 or more cocks - level 4
8 cocks - ***** level , top level.

Hope that answers your question
What about 15?