Is It Wrong To Fantasize About Home Invasions...

• Thread starterfandangler
  • Start date

fandangler

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2018
I find myself day dreaming about a home invasion by 4-5 black men...forcibly taking my wife and then me in front of her...is this weird or normal?

• Love
Reactions: tarsaiu, dbdan13, slaveofmyown and 19 others
Not sure, but it is definitely HOT!

• Haha
Reactions: Bnwoslave, franklyhorny, Ccchurr and 5 others
normal. like most fantasies. when you act on them in real life, that's when you have to really question what you are doing.
nothing wrong with even a roleplay (with your wife fully aware and willing) like this.

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure, cuckhub, QuestForGold and 6 others
Daydreams and fantasies are just that. Good ways to release tension and stress

• Love
Reactions: justahusband and franklyhorny
Yeah its the best fantasy for me but i wouldn't wish it upon her without her consent...but i love to think about it

Reactions: franklyhorny, MsPAWGandhubby and ckc
With some hesitation I'll say that we find this a real kick starter. Wish we could figure out how to do it safely. Of course by definition it cannot be so. Unless there was a "Good Hotwife's Seal of Approval".

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny
HUGE fetish of ours. We've even done some captions.

Attachments

• HOMEINVASION2.jpg
    HOMEINVASION2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 945
  • HOMEINVASION6.jpg
    HOMEINVASION6.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 913
  • Love
Reactions: Rickyrick, justahusband, franklyhorny and 9 others
WhiteboyCuck said:
Thats a little extreme but the Fran Drescher story always gets me she is ***** in a home invasion by a group of black men while her husband is made to watch and is also sexually assaulted years later they divorce she starts fucking black guys and he comes out as gay. Black dick is something else.

I had long forgotten about the Fran Drescher story; you are right in that there was some irony in that fact that she experienced being ***** during a home invasion while her than husband (Peter Marc Jacobson) was ****** to watch. In the years that followed their divorce, Fran had since openly dated black men and has since married a man from India. I remember reading an article some time back about Fran speaking openly about when her then husband had come out to her as being bisexual during their marriage and during the years that followed their divorce, he seemed to be more openly gay. Did the sexual assault bring this about or was it already some underlying orientation and preferences that simply were not previously realized? Maybe you right, black dick is something else.

Reactions: tarsaiu, BBCExclusiveAussie, littlesmallie and 7 others
fandangler said:
I find myself day dreaming about a home invasion by 4-5 black men...forcibly taking my wife and then me in front of her...is this weird or normal?

This is one of my biggest fantasies about my wife. A bunch of bbc guys who fuck my wife so extremely and rough...

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, dbdan13, Ccchurr and 4 others
was it a black guy that ***** Drescher? you guys seem to be hinting at it, but I cant find any info on the rapists identity online.
apparently it happened back when she was in her prime...man i remember as a young teen jerking off to her show and her in her tight little outfits...with the sound off, of course.
im sure it was a terrible ordeal....but still....cant help but imagine.

i dated a girl for a couple years who confided in me that she had been ***** in high school by 2 guys...she was the biggest freak id ever been with, was in her early 20's and liked it rough and to be dominated, which wasnt something id done before then. i learned to enjoy it with her, but found it really weird and creepy when she told me of her history.

Reactions: littlesmallie, cuckhub, franklyhorny and 3 others
BigdaddyToronto said:
was it a black guy that ***** Drescher? you guys seem to be hinting at it, but I cant find any info on the rapists identity online.
apparently it happened back when she was in her prime...man i remember as a young teen jerking off to her show and her in her tight little outfits...with the sound off, of course.
im sure it was a terrible ordeal....but still....cant help but imagine.

i dated a girl for a couple years who confided in me that she had been ***** in high school by 2 guys...she was the biggest freak id ever been with, was in her early 20's and liked it rough and to be dominated, which wasnt something id done before then. i learned to enjoy it with her, but found it really weird and creepy when she told me of her history.
It was 2 black guys and they blindfolded and tied her husband up. I'm sure it was a terrible ordeal and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. They amazing part is that she know prefers black guys. Crazy

Reactions: BBCExclusiveAussie, littlesmallie, cuckhub and 5 others
fandangler said:
I have the same fantasy.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, monitaur, Ccchurr and 2 others
wm4wfintobbc said:
Not sure, but it is definitely HOT!

I agree one hundred percent.

Fantasies could be even the most extreme fantasies. As long as you don't hurt anyone IRL.

I myself fantasize about making my wife choose, by 5 inviders, which dick she wants where to put in which hole. If he resists, they are blackmailing her that they will kill me. Make her mom while being fucked or pissed on by them and telling her how much she now has. Impregnation by this.
That they have fun with her doing it. They make fun of her and her chubby figure. I even fantasize about some form of branding her.
It turns me on that they make her do some disgusting stuff like they record doing her enema and watching how long she keeps content standing inside on her favorite carpet.

But thesee will always be fantasies.

Reactions: littlesmallie, cuckhub, Gerwin and 3 others
i have that fantasy too. sometimes. Two Black men invade our home, catch us off guard,\. Tie me up and one fucks my wife making her orgasm, and she looks to see me being ****** to suck the other ones dick. But after she cooks them dinner, they eat and use us more, wife gets fucked and they untie me, and i bend over bed to take it up my ass, and they have me beg for it as she s getting it from the other man. when they leave, we agree not to call the police, she loved the better sex, ans she says , you liked it too, I could tell.

• Love
Reactions: littlesmallie, cuckhub, franklyhorny and 3 others
It’s amazing the defense mechanisms that kick in after traumatic events. The mind turns an unbearable event around into something both husband and wife desire. Turned her into a slut and him gay. I’ve no doubt that both still think about it when they’re being fucked.

• Love
Reactions: ckc, franklyhorny, Manwaife and 1 other person
Big fantasy of ours

Reactions: whitewife696969
Something kind of like this. I met this kinky nurse on line. She wanted to come to my house, be blind folded as soon as she walked in, then get fucked by a dog. I had her come in, blind folded her, and had a guy bring his dog over. Didn't work out because the dog wasn't interested, but we did have good sex.

As for the home invasion part, she wanted me to come to her apartment some night, she would leave the door unlocked, and I would slip in and roughly fuck her. Was a hot idea, but I just imagined too much could have gone wrong, so didn't go through with that fantasy.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: littlesmallie, cuckhub, franklyhorny and 4 others
My wife’s favorite fantasy
We love roll playing it

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, throwback, Ccchurr and 2 others
Laughs......I like this chat.........the situation and what you thinking is normal to me......cause I DONE IT BEFORE.....home invaded.........more than one time on married whitewife women.

• Love
Reactions: Subhubrandy, franklyhorny, WhiteboyCuck and 6 others
Definetly have that fantasy. any here who played it out?

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and Lovetoshowher