Is It Wrong To Fantasize About Home Invasions...

• Thread starterfandangler
  • Start date
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
As a real life cuckold, I wonder whether this whole scenario has become outdated ? In my experience, at least, and from the circle of "cuckold couples" my wife and I interact with, Black Men certainly do not need to get involved in "home invasions" to get basically any white woman they want, be she single or dating or married to a white guy. They just need to make their move on the woman and 9 times out of 10 (at least) a new white cuck boy joins the world. No home invasions necessary, just a white woman seeing a Black Man at work, shopping, in a restaurant or club, at the beach ... anywhere. And as the age old saying proclaims ... once they go Black ...
They become a single mother.

Reactions: hertzteacherwife
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
As a real life cuckold, I wonder whether this whole scenario has become outdated ?
I think there may be an analogy with newby sissies who go through a phase of wishing that they could be "******" feminized. You want to be "******" into something you want to be without having to take any responsibility or initiative on you own. But eventually you will need to recognize this as a fantasy, and begin to accept who you are and make decisions for yourself if you want to make actual progress. Invitations and opportunities are definitely there for the taking once you have found the courage to respond.

Reactions: Softwimphub
Another fantasy is to be sitting at home with my mature catholic wife one evening when our home is invaded by 4 thugs. They tie me to a chair have sex with my wife and force to me to watch while they video-tape them fucking her. Then they make me clean their cocks while forcing my wife to watch.

21.JPG

• Love
Reactions: cuck72, whitewife696969, h5t6ca and 1 other person
Absolutely normal, and common. I fantasize that all the time.

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, throwback and baddy145
would lov to chat with you and trade pix and vids, if you are interested

gbhl44 said:
Another fantasy is to be sitting at home with my mature catholic wife one evening when our home is invaded by 4 thugs. They tie me to a chair have sex with my wife and force to me to watch while they video-tape them fucking her. Then they make me clean their cocks while forcing my wife to watch.

21.JPG
Does she fuck others than you?

i discovered that she had 2 affairs in the past 4 years or so, with 2 guys from our catholic parish.

Reactions: h5t6ca and whitewife696969
gbhl44 said:
i discovered that she had 2 affairs in the past 4 years or so, with 2 guys from our catholic parish.
How I wish I lived close to you and help. I could even belong to the same parish and make it convenient. Are you ok with her fucking around?

Reactions: throwback
h5t6ca said:
How I wish I lived close to you and help. I could even belong to the same parish and make it convenient. Are you ok with her fucking around?
i get so turned on knowing that she is fucking around on me behind my back ... she has no clue that i know .... she is all tits and ass and not a lick of brains in her pretty catholic head,

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, throwback and WantsAUsedWife
gbhl44 said:
i get so turned on knowing that she is fucking around on me behind my back ... she has no clue that i know .... she is all tits and ass and not a lick of brains in her pretty catholic head,
The prefect slut wife, I like that

h5t6ca said:
The prefect slut wife, I like that
love to chat about her and share / exchange pix and vids while chatting

• Love
gbhl44 said:
love to chat about her and share / exchange pix and vids while chatting
Let's do it!

fandangler said:
fandangler said:
I find myself day dreaming about a home invasion by 4-5 black men...forcibly taking my wife and then me in front of her...is this weird or normal?
It isn't weird, I'm a divorced mom who has a fantasy of a black man breaking into my home late at night. I wake up finding him standing over me. He puts his hand over my mouth and say don't scream. I obey him, he then pulls the blanket off my bed and releases him hand from my mouth. I beg him not to hurt me or my young children. He just says I won't but I'm going to fuck you bitch. I cry as he takes me. In my fantasy he fucks me so good I forget he broke into my house and is ****** me. Of course if this happened in real life I would be devastated. However I get great pleasure playing out this fantasy in my head. Always Remember fantasy and reality are two different things.

• Love
Reactions: BBCExclusiveAussie, whitewife696969, justahusband and 1 other person
SquirmingSub said:
I had long forgotten about the Fran Drescher story; you are right in that there was some irony in that fact that she experienced being ***** during a home invasion while her than husband (Peter Marc Jacobson) was ****** to watch. In the years that followed their divorce, Fran had since openly dated black men and has since married a man from India. I remember reading an article some time back about Fran speaking openly about when her then husband had come out to her as being bisexual during their marriage and during the years that followed their divorce, he seemed to be more openly gay. Did the sexual assault bring this about or was it already some underlying orientation and preferences that simply were not previously realized? Maybe you right, black dick is something else.
I remember that story, a similar thing happened to someone I knew. She was ***** on a business trip by a black man, there was some speculation she met him in the hotel bar. whatever was true it eventually led to a divorce, I know she was in therapy for this incident. Later it came out the divorce really happened because she began picking up black men and fucking them in motel's in the middle of the day. Her husband found out because she often use her credit card to pay for the motel. At one point it was rumored she went into rehab for sex addiction. A girlfriend of mine says she's still into black men, I can understand that because so I'm I. I do believe the sexual power of black men can make white women risk everything for those big black cocks.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, hairbear1954, BBCExclusiveAussie and 1 other person
Honestly, with so much gossip you'll probably never disentangle the truth from what's been fabricated. Except for your final sentence.

I have the same fantasy about my wife. I’ve actually told her and she is game to role play a home invasion scenario. We also role play her being bred by a horse. She even bought a bdsm horse mask and horse cock cock sleeve for me to wear. The cock sleeve was too small for me and did nothing for her so I bought a realistic hose cock dildo, 16 in. THAT did the trick

Reactions: baddy145 and whitewife696969
Rickyrick said:
It actually happened to my wife when we had been married 9 years! The event changed us!
Quit posting this BS garbage in every forum, or every subject. Get a life.

fandangler said:
I find myself day dreaming about a home invasion by 4-5 black men...forcibly taking my wife and then me in front of her...is this weird or normal?
My first wife fantasy was to be *****

Reactions: hairbear1954, baddy145 and whitewife696969
katyboudoir said:
Love the idea of being found in my home by several men and then forcibly used! I like the thought of my sissy ex being present and watching it happen - realising they all know how to use a woman properly!

Love bondage too, so any tying up or gagging or just left in any type of bondage makes me incredibly wet!

But then I also like the idea of being bundled into a van - tied and used - taken to a farm and kept in a barn - used over and over in all sorts of scenarios…..

But maybe that’s just me!

Katy xx
Have an invasion fantasy of my redneck neighbors surprising my Asian wife. They know she’s home alone most of the day, and the jump my fence and wait for her to come back from running an errand. They hide and wait for her to lock the gate and start to walk back to the house to ensure she can’t go anywhere. We live out on the sticks, so any yells and pleads are ignored. They drag her out to my shed which has a futon bed and gym equipment. The places the can lay her down, tie her up and have their way are endless. They leave her tied up and dripping for me to find and reclaim her with my own load.

Reactions: whitewife696969
nope, one of my hottest fantasies