• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Killeen Meet Up?

• Thread starterRaifmandingo
  • Start date

Raifmandingo

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 17, 2019
Currently deployed and looking for a bull for the wife to play wit and send me videos. DM me and we can talk more

Attachments

• 1798213_10152631431204466_540926235_n.jpg
    1798213_10152631431204466_540926235_n.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Reactions: VeteranBull, Nurserf and tx mwc
Saw your ad. I'm a disabled Vet living in Copperas Cove. Have you found your Bull yet? If not I would like to apply. Tell me more about your wife.

I am interested, I am in San Antonio but can travel to Fort Hood.

We are in the Killeen are and also in search of a single Bull.

Last edited:
Wow, Killeen must have changed. When I was there Jodi was ready for any unit to deploy. I know because I had my share ( before I married) and my now ex-wife had her share when I was in the field

Raifmandingo said:
Currently deployed and looking for a bull for the wife to play wit and send me videos. DM me and we can talk more
I wish i was still stationed at Ft.Hood to fuck all those in need military wives.