Last Meet With Wife On The Pill

• Thread starterTheyoungwifeandme
  • Start date

Theyoungwifeandme

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2018
Hey, I will explain alot more soon but basically only this year my wife has cucked me and she has found a bull who she really likes... He's coming and spending the night on the 22nd September and will fuck her infront of me then I'll end up sleeping on the floor while he sleeps with my wife in bed and then I have to make breakfast for them both after I have cleaned her...sounds dramatic? I know I like humiliation...sounds fake? Nope I'll prove it on the 23rd but anyway....

She had one meet with a bull that fucked her bare but he was shit cus he couldn't even cum inside her but with this new bull he's more dominant and shes been talking about how handsome he is how much bigger his cock is than me and how much cum he'll stuff up her

I'm not so worried about the meet coming up as she'll be on the pill apart from it will be hard for my wife to see this guy fucking her because they seem pretty determined to be long term and I love being a cuckold but we have been talking about trying for a baby for a while now so after that meet when he cums in her she's coming off the pill...here's where it gets interesting......

Ok so she's off the pill after the meet right? But also were were into this long term relationship with our bull and she says he has to wear condoms but will he? She has agreed to letting him play with his cock against her clit but honestly that's all it takes for her to get too horny and end up with a bulls baby, so like a cuck instead of a man my plan isn't to stop this from happening (if it does) but to rather be sure so if he's rubbing his bigger stronger cock against my wife's clit and she wants him in he wants him in and I'm a cuck so i would want him in and he ends up knocking her up I'm just going to wear condoms then if it's possitive we know he's the man of the house and my wife.

I'm nervous but excited and I want to document it but remember if he knocks her up it won't be 22nd September she'll still be on the pill then but she'll come off the pill the day after

Here's a few pics of her getting rough fucked by her last bull and a few pics of her ass she's also got such a good baby and hips to be a mom and would be a sight to see another man's baby in my wife's whomb IMG_20171107_224318.jpg Screenshot_20180820-025430.png Screenshot_20180820-025412.png received_10208005927825918.jpeg received_10208131098235100.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: texxx, Melange, Easyballs and 7 others
Theyoungwifeandme said:
Hey, I will explain alot more soon but basically only this year my wife has cucked me and she has found a bull who she really likes... He's coming and spending the night on the 22nd September and will fuck her infront of me then I'll end up sleeping on the floor while he sleeps with my wife in bed and then I have to make breakfast for them both after I have cleaned her...sounds dramatic? I know I like humiliation...sounds fake? Nope I'll prove it on the 23rd but anyway....

She had one meet with a bull that fucked her bare but he was shit cus he couldn't even cum inside her but with this new bull he's more dominant and shes been talking about how handsome he is how much bigger his cock is than me and how much cum he'll stuff up her

I'm not so worried about the meet coming up as she'll be on the pill apart from it will be hard for my wife to see this guy fucking her because they seem pretty determined to be long term and I love being a cuckold but we have been talking about trying for a baby for a while now so after that meet when he cums in her she's coming off the pill...here's where it gets interesting......

Ok so she's off the pill after the meet right? But also were were into this long term relationship with our bull and she says he has to wear condoms but will he? She has agreed to letting him play with his cock against her clit but honestly that's all it takes for her to get too horny and end up with a bulls baby, so like a cuck instead of a man my plan isn't to stop this from happening (if it does) but to rather be sure so if he's rubbing his bigger stronger cock against my wife's clit and she wants him in he wants him in and I'm a cuck so i would want him in and he ends up knocking her up I'm just going to wear condoms then if it's possitive we know he's the man of the house and my wife.

I'm nervous but excited and I want to document it but remember if he knocks her up it won't be 22nd September she'll still be on the pill then but she'll come off the pill the day after

Here's a few pics of her getting rough fucked by her last bull and a few pics of her ass she's also got such a good baby and hips to be a mom and would be a sight to see another man's baby in my wife's whombIMG_20171107_224318.jpg Screenshot_20180820-025430.png Screenshot_20180820-025412.png received_10208005927825918.jpeg received_10208131098235100.jpeg
Nice looking pussy and ass !

Reactions: toolman2c
Things have speeded up she's going clubbing tonight and he's gunna fuck her at 4am when she's home hopefully I'm off my shift by then and Thankyou her ass is great

• Love
The bull is so dominant and much bigger than me as you can see and a heavy cummer so in less than 12 hours after my shift I'll be cleaning her up from his creampie

IMG-20180820-WA0014.jpg IMG-20180828-WA0001.jpg IMG-20180824-WA0017.jpg

• Love
Reactions: texxx, toolman2c, noway and 1 other person
Theyoungwifeandme said:
The bull is so dominant and much bigger than me as you can see and a heavy cummer so in less than 12 hours after my shift I'll be cleaning her up from his creampie

IMG-20180820-WA0014.jpg IMG-20180828-WA0001.jpg IMG-20180824-WA0017.jpg

Theyoungwifeandme said:

Here's a few pics of her getting rough fucked by her last bull and a few pics of her ass she's also got such a good baby and hips to be a mom and would be a sight to see another man's baby in my wife's whombIMG_20171107_224318.jpg Screenshot_20180820-025430.png Screenshot_20180820-025412.png received_10208005927825918.jpeg received_10208131098235100.jpeg
God that's so hot. The ultimate in cuckoldry.

• Love
If you have a solid relationship then letting nature decide is for the best.

Hey everyone sorry she was too tired in the end but the 22nd September is still on..
I still get abit jelous but I know in a few months shell be off the pill and I know the bull will end up cumming in her feels dangerous but fun

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and JeffCA
You need to give up an update. Did she get pregnant by her bull or did you end up get her pregnant because she was off the pill.

• Love