Looking for a Professional Masseuse and Bull

• Thread starterTrying
  • Start date

Trying

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 28, 2009
Hello everyone,
I am new to this site,but must admit it IS a really cool site!!!:p My wife and I use to be into swinging many years ago,but stopped to raise our family. My wife did swing with a few guys,4 in all and we did enjoy the lifestyle then! I always hoped we could get back into the lifestyle and still do,especially now that the kids are grown and gone,but she is reluctant because of several reasons with disease being the major issue!
Be that as it may,I have encouraged her to dress and look good and she does (she is a very attractive spanish lady at 45 and is 5'4'',about 140lbs,34d,blonde hair(for now),brown eyes,sexy legs and feet and has a Big and Beautiful smile :D). She also has my encouragement to flirt with guys and go out on dates with anyone she would like and there is a young guy she has an interest in where she shops,but I doubt it will lead anywhere.
Anyway,my wife is looking for a Professional Theraputic/Swedish Masseuse in our area as the lady she was seeing has moved on. I would like for her to meet a well hung guy who could give her a "Great" massage and,with my help,ease her back into swinging and more as I do have a fantasy of being a sexually submissive cuckold to her and a Bull/Lover,but all that will take time.
So,are there any Professional Theraputic/Swedish Masseuses in our area (we live in Albuquerque,New Mexico) who are Bulls/Alpha males who might be interested in helping out? If so,do let me know and I am definitely hoping to hear from you and Thanks for taking the time to read this!!!