• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Looking for friends in Fort Lauderdale

• Thread starterfllcouple
  • Start date

fllcouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 8, 2019
Fort Lauderdale
Recently out of the closet with my wife I’m a cross dressing sissy and gay she supports me 100% looking to meet other s like me

Are you completely gay or bisexual?
In our case, I’m bisexual and she enjoys to see me bottom for another man. We love to suck dick together and to me is great to fluff a man before he fucks her... and clean after.
And yes sometimes I wear her underwear...

Reactions: fllcouple
Hi well yes I’m bi sexual but she likes to call me gay lol and I like to hear it too. Mmm sounds great my wife wants to see me used by a Alpha man and we also want so suck dick together haven’t yet though

Well, you both will love sucking dick together. Is a total turn on!
We have done threesomes where we both suck and the other man is a top...
Bit we never have been in a real cuckold situation where the guy is a bull...
We are looking forward to it, and we want to experience all the full humiliation and ownership that comes with it.

Mmm yes we’re looking forward to it and looking forward to finding the right bull for a real cuckold Marriage