Looking for someone to own my UK wife and post her pics wherever you like

• Thread starterSimond
  • Start date

Simond

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2023
Birmingham UK
In my Dropbox gallery you will find hundreds of photos and videos of my wife Sharon.

I would like someone to make her famous, I have tried but keep backing out. So I want someone else to own her so I have no control.

please see my Dropbox here … Me

Let me know what you think

1(1).jpg 5.jpg 100_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: littlewilly, GroovyTrain, laury and 6 others
any takers?

#9.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Londonfox, Domfrank, laury and 2 others
Simond said:
In my Dropbox gallery you will find hundreds of photos and videos of my wife Sharon.

I would like someone to make her famous, I have tried but keep backing out. So I want someone else to own her so I have no control.

very lovely

Reactions: Boltonnewbies
Simond said:

Where are you based ?

Reactions: MarcusDom
Simond said:

she is Gorgeous !!! where in UK are you from ? I'd have her as my plaything... mmm

She would definitely make a very good play toy for a few guys

Dropbox not just of her. I do have saved her pics

Hi Jon here, BBC in London

We live in Birmingham now

I’ve just updated a few things in my Dropbox. In case the old link doesn’t work here is a new one … Me

God I'd love to meet up with her I'm I'm Birmingham

As long as she has that black bush between her legs she isnt going to be famous for anything. Also she should work out and switch hair styles that one is aweful.

Reactions: Handyman4u14
snakedoctor said:
As long as she has that black bush between her legs she isnt going to be famous for anything. Also she should work out and switch hair styles that one is aweful.
So it sounds like you don’t like the way my wife looks? Anything else to add?

Simond said:
So it sounds like you don’t like the way my wife looks? Anything else to add?
She has potential for hotness just needs bit of a makeover. My humble opinion is often the concensus. Just saying.