Looking For Something Illicit With An Black, Dominant, Assertive Gentleman? In Connecticut

• Thread startertical27
  • Start date

tical27

Slut Lover!
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2013
Fairfield, Connecticut.
In a relationship but wanting something more? Love your partner but missing out on the passion and excitement of a new fling? Attached but still have wild oats to sow and new experiences to enjoy? If that sounds like you too or perhaps you're a woman who enjoys being a dominant man's mistress, or gets a thrill out of another man inside you. Then get in touch. If you have a great relationship but not entirely ready to commit yourself to only one man. However I don't want to mess up a good thing. So if you need something on the down-low so you can have your cake and eat it too. Yes, I'm a shit-bag but perhaps you are too or simply don't care - either way there shouldn't be any judgement about what we're doing from each other.

I'm hoping this post finds a hot, likeminded woman to have some no strings attached fun with. Could either be a one-time thing or develop into more of a FWB-type arrangement. Not always possible to find when meeting like this, but here I guess we both know what we're looking for and know exactly what we like.

Essentially, my idea of great encounter would involve a meet for drinks, seeing if we click in person, and then building up the tension from there. Eyes fixed, our bodies moving closer, an accidental touch of the hands (was it accidental?), a stroke of the thigh, brushing the hair from your face, a playful squeeze of my muscles, I pull you closer (perhaps for a dance), your hips against mine, I run my hands over your body, you feel me pressing against you, my strength, your scent, I lean in and we kiss. It feels amazing and we both know we want to take it back for more. Once in the bedroom I can barely control myself: spanking, pinning down, picking up, hair pulling, light choking, throwing around, deep, hard fucking and plenty of dirty talk. Something that's rough in a passionate, got-to-have-you-now kind of way, mixed in with more gentle moments that contrast together for an incredible session, after which we fall exhausted into each others' arms.

I should make it clear that pleasuring a woman, however it is that she likes it is the single biggest turn on for me. Watching, feeling and listening to a beautiful woman writhe, shake and scream in ecstasy is always just incredible. I love going down on a woman and can happily do so for hours - ****** orgasms are pretty dominant too after all. Any suggestions of your own I'm more than happy to hear as well.

I also understand the importance of having a connection with a person and usually look for someone I could also have an intelligent conversation with either side of mind-blowing, rough, passionate sex - I find it just makes whatever goes on in the bedroom (or elsewhere) so much hotter. As such, I'm happy for some online chat to start with and then that meet for drinks to see it there's chemistry.

About me: I'm 37 black, athletic build, discreet, clean, ddf, respectful and open minded. In your email should be attached pictures. What your seeking and your location. I will send mine once I know your genuine and real. Get in-touch charrell507@gmail.com

Reactions: vahtcpl and BorrowMyWife
Too bad you're in CT. Sounds like a great arrangement.