• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Louisiana, TRUE BULL needed

bville

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2013
Hello
Older couple with HOT female in earch of a true bull to play with us. Size matters for her please be hung. Contact me for more information. Thank you gary

Reactions: Ladiesfucker, VitaminD and Reelplays
You still looking. Send pics of her and fantasies

Reactions: Nickmarks
Hi I'm looking, I've never been with a black man or many men for that matter. I'm looking for a strong, hung black man or two, I have several fantasies and would let you do anything to me. My husband wants me to go through with this

• Love
Reactions: JoshBLKBULL, Nickmarks, BBCinVT and 1 other person
Marielovescocks said:
Hi I'm looking, I've never been with a black man or many men for that matter. I'm looking for a strong, hung black man or two, I have several fantasies and would let you do anything to me. My husband wants me to go through with this

Are you in Louisiana too?

Reactions: Marielovescocks
Age and location please

Nickmarks said:
Iam 38 in Phoenix az and you?
are you married i am looking for a woman in need of cock

Marielovescocks said:
i would let you watch me first if you wanted ;)

Reactions: littlesmallie
UisTALLERthanUTAHsUTERUS said:
What part of Louisiana?
I’m 20 and hung just ask I can travel to your state
Are you a bottom ?