• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Married Couple Seeking Clean Male Playmate in Washington /Oregon

• Thread starterbattlebrand
  • Start date
battlebrand said:
We are a married couple of 16yrs looking for a sexy playmate in the bedroom, We want to explore our kinky side. This isn't a cuckold situation, just a 3some. Please be clean and kind, we are new to this experience, but totally down. Already had a couple guys flake. Lets see if there are any other candidates on this site?

1 (46).jpg IMG_0184.jpg IMG_0304.jpg IMG_0568.jpg
Wow someone in the one actually wants to play, I'm Dave in pendleton, I'm Clean drug free and single, I've been waiting for a hotwife or couple to play with. If interested my screename is alwaysthinking

Take care. Dave

Reactions: Cuckforolderbull
See your post

Ladiesfucker said:
Hi

Dear welcome. I hope you doing well and enjoy .I m sameerdewan from India an independent FWB Based Indian Bull playboy for Ladies and couples. If interested so plz get in touch with me.
:confused::rolleyes:

battlebrand said:
We are a married couple of 16yrs looking for a sexy playmate in the bedroom, We want to explore our kinky side. This isn't a cuckold situation, just a 3some. Please be clean and kind, we are new to this experience, but totally down. Already had a couple guys flake. Lets see if there are any other candidates on this site?

1 (46).jpg IMG_0184.jpg IMG_0304.jpg IMG_0568.jpg
Hey, I'm in Oregon are you still looking for some fun?