My Asian gf wants her fantasy to come real!

• Thread startermichael_D
  • Start date

michael_D

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 12, 2010
Well just a few months ago I didn't know there r so many websites about cuckolds and I didn't even know what cuckold meant until a couple of months ago. Anyway, I'm a white guy 30 y.o and have been dating my Asian gf 27 y.o for 2 years and we r even talking of marriage. We r very open minded and she's amazing. We have done many fantasies before like sex on the beach, sex in a club's bathroom, she gave me BJ in the back seat of a taxi, 3some with another girl and few others but her last fantasy worries me a little. All her previous fantasies she doesn't stop thinking about them until we actually do it then it's over and she wants something new. So they r all a 1 time thing but this fantasy includes a black guy. Anyway, 1 day I used her laptop as she was sleeping & by coincidence I found a folder full of short videos of white or asian girls giving head to big black guys so I made a copy to my usb flash to watch later on. I was surprised and her website history was the same. We didnt' talk about it but I noticed that her BJ skills were different and more slutty and were amazing and 1 day during the BJ she told me about her fantasy. I was going crazy to cum but she was telling me her fantasy and it was a strip dance for a black guy as I flim her. I agreed and i thought she's not serious but another time during a BJ she told me the strip dance will end with a BJ. I agreed as I was too horny to cum. But she's serious. she was happy I agreed but I told her of course not when talking about it after some days. she was disappointed but I know she wants it badly and she even bought a nurse costume as she thought I agreed. I'm worried she will do it behind me so after some months I told her we can try it once because she can't stop thinking of it. so not sure it's gonna be a 1 time thing like previous fantasies or always. Anyway she doesn't want sex, just HJ and BJ maximum and she can't endure a huge cock as her pussy is too tight. I am 6inches in size which is a good size and it's too big for her and will hurt her in some positions. Anyway, I guess i'll make this fantasy for her come true to let her stop thinking about it and i prefer she does it in front of me and not behind me. I'm a businessman located in Asia and I travel around a lot especially in Asia and during spring time I will be in the States. So anyone interested then contact me. I attached her pics that we took recently for 2 dresses that r a choice for the strip dance as for the guy to choose from.

DSC09700.jpg DSC09728.jpg IMG_0402.jpg IMG_0407.jpg IMG_0417.jpg

• Love
Reactions: tweesy, dannybrown, Dark_Hung and 11 others
shes gorgeous. im in Beijing if you guys wanna meet. PM me for pics etc.

Reactions: toolman
wow cant wait to hear what happens

Yes she is gorgeous. We r in china at the moment and this is where I mainly do my business. And tonight she wants to do a rehearsal and she'll imagine i'm the stranger. Because I want to know what's gonna happen in the real thing. She already prepared the music and her dance moves etc.
Anyway I travel a lot and usually take her with me but mainly in Asia. I'll just go to the States before summer time for a month or so then back.

Reactions: toolman
for every one person on this site that says it was great and there marriage is still strong,I would say there r 5 times as many that lose there wife to another man or just go nuts.I know of 3 couples (friends) who r no longer together now after swinging or bringing in another person.If one person has any kind of second thoughts it should not be done and i mean just a little cause there not ready....

I'm not gonna marry a girl that sleeps with other men of course. As I said it's a 1 time thing for me because after each fantasy we do she doesn't think of it again and thinks of something totally new. But if she wants it again then I break up with her. I'm only gonna accept it once and it's not even sex and i accepted it because we did a 3some with her best friend as I mentioned above so I have to return the favor once. I know its unhealthy and usually breaks up marriages to bring a stranger to fuck someone's wife. Thank u for your advice but I'm not a cuckold. I'm not gonna clean up or do that stuff lol.

yes, she is hot

I am asian mix race gy, bi top here, YES, she sure is nice, Wuld love o see hr whiole body with face too, I would LOVE to let her ride my pole as watched and stroked, mMMMMMM. Would love to hear in chat room Yahoo,ID is "longjohntoy"

Had to look at u asian wifes pics again

She got me so horny, i just had to come back for more of her, MMMM. IF u happen to be in Asia or coming to specifically Malaysia, u can email me on longjohntoy@yahoo.com. Would be hot fun to catch up for some dirty fun times, very discreet, of course.

Hi there, great post.
I am in China, european man, 36. Would love to get in touch with you Michael...
Your girl's wish really turns me on!

Anyone interested then can send me a private message would b better.

That hot chinese ass ad pussy would look real nice riding a bbc!

Well still no luck online finding a BBC for her from this website. I have been absent from this site for around 6 months and started to use it again recently after my gf & I agreed to finally do her fantasy. And yes, she is very hot :)

You have any more pics you can share, more up-close?

at the moment, all i got are pics of her wearing sexy clothes showing off her body. I have nude pics of course and normal pics showing her face but those r private of course :)

any luck Michael?

It seems no luck from this website. That's why i don't get online often here. I think most are cucks on this site. My wife is still ready for a BBC. we are real but no luck yet.. Anyone available in shanghai or visiting then send me a message

michael_D said:
It seems no luck from this website. That's why i don't get online often here. I think most are cucks on this site. My wife is still ready for a BBC. we are real but no luck yet.. Anyone available in shanghai or visiting then send me a message

Can your wife's Asian pussy handle this...?:D

picture.php

I think most bulls here are not real. !!!

White Bull in Borneo!

I can fuck you wifey!!!