My confession

• Thread starterTheFlood
  • Start date

TheFlood

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 20, 2023
I get turned on thinking about my friends fucking my wife. I have showed a lot of my friends pics of her naked. I wish they would bareback her pussy and ass. Then when she comes home with a pussy full of cum I fuck her while she tells me about everything they did.

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, sswanabe, VeteranBull and 4 others
My fantasy as well. To get my wife pussy full with cum and come home and let me clean it up. Yum.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, CplCuckhubby and AlanR
Man to be a cuck to my friends would be amazing

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe and mentulate1
Why not have your one of your friends send her a picture of his cock from an anonymous number and see how she responds to it

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe
Youngwhitemale said:
Why not have your one of your friends send her a picture of his cock from an anonymous number and see how she responds to it
That’s a good idea

TheFlood said:
I get turned on thinking about my friends fucking my wife. I have showed a lot of my friends pics of her naked. I wish they would bareback her pussy and ass. Then when she comes home with a pussy full of cum I fuck her while she tells me about everything they did.
Thats really hot.

TheFlood said:
Would love to chat, have similar fantasy. Curious how you brought it up and how close they were