My Sexygoddess Wore This Last Month To A Wedding!

• Thread startercookman
  • Start date
Yes she does look very fuckable in that dress as well as out of it. I would definitely have fucked her if I was there.

Reactions: cookman
Congrats on having one of the hottest slutwives I've ever seen. You're a lucky cuck.

cookman said:
ok...some interest :) some more of what she wore under this dress HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 15.jpg HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 16.jpg HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 17.jpg
Damn sexy lady!! - Awesome boobs and succulent nipples!!

cookman said:
Even the Bride danced with her...and she had many dances with lots of younger men during the evening, who all had some secretive and not so secretive! fondles and feels as the night went on...and for those wondering...yes...she most certainly did in a private room next to the Banquet room! HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 10.jpg HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 11.jpg HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 12.jpg HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 13.jpg rest of the series will be posted if we get enough responses :)
The most amzing nipples I have ever seen.

Reactions: cookman and midnightfapper
cookman

I'd recognize those magnificent nipples anywhere

cookman said:
wow...thanks so much. great response. well, no, I wasn't there when she, ummm slipped out for a while at the wedding, and only heard about when she came back into the reception and gave me a big kiss...and said..I've been naughty. she just smiled and said, get me a drink darling...it was so unreal, I was just stunned! but loved it of course! These next few were of a different night...same trip just a few days later. I wasn't there again! but was 'asked' to leave our hotel room for a while ;-)004.jpg 007.jpg 001.jpg 003.jpg 009.jpg 005.jpg011.jpg 012.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg
cookman said:
wow...thanks so much. great response. well, no, I wasn't there when she, ummm slipped out for a while at the wedding, and only heard about when she came back into the reception and gave me a big kiss...and said..I've been naughty. she just smiled and said, get me a drink darling...it was so unreal, I was just stunned! but loved it of course! These next few were of a different night...same trip just a few days later. I wasn't there again! but was 'asked' to leave our hotel room for a while ;-)004.jpg 007.jpg 001.jpg 003.jpg 009.jpg 005.jpg011.jpg 012.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg
wow. Classy slut, i love the stockings. Lets buy some slutty heelsfor you to strut in.

thanks everyone. love the comments. here are some more. apologies if they're duplicates 308.jpg309.jpg310.jpg311.jpg312.jpg316.jpg317.jpg

Reactions: Dark_Hung, mrbonanza, gnyturk and 7 others
cookman said:
Lovely. Thanks for sharing.

he must have been fucked by many men, there, hope for you she is on birth controll

Reactions: cookman and PhilippinesFun
cookman said:
ok...some interest :) some more of what she wore under this dressHotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 15.jpg HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 16.jpg HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 17.jpg
Such sexy nipples!

Reactions: cookman and firedogg81
I agree with the other men - very sexy woman. I hope she fucks around. That body needs wide use.

Reactions: cookman and PhilippinesFun
Hi all. yes, she certainly 'fucks around' lol - she chooses who her lovers are and when. We have a Domme/sub relationship. She has had about 60 lovers since being together - about 15 years - some steady, but most one nighters. 3449 f2.jpgIMGP3444 f.jpgIMGP3453 f.jpg323 f.jpg449a f.jpg2624a f.jpgIMGP4030 f.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, moltenneeds, Bullhardd and 3 others
some of her various previous lovers - a couple of these are current also (but unfortunately not at the moment! :-( )
#.JPG#_1.JPG#02.JPG#MGP0584.JPG#MGP0589.JPG#MGP0591.JPG000000000000000000000000.jpg004 (1).jpg004 (2).jpg007.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ftwd, Dark_Hung, gnyturk and 5 others
cookman said:
Hi all. yes, she certainly 'fucks around' lol - she chooses who her lovers are and when. We have a Domme/sub relationship. She has had about 60 lovers since being together - about 15 years - some steady, but most one nighters. 3449 f2.jpgIMGP3444 f.jpgIMGP3453 f.jpg323 f.jpg449a f.jpg2624a f.jpgIMGP4030 f.jpg
Fantastic -what a pleasure it would be to have her.

Reactions: cookman and BWCbullforwife
cookman said:
Maan I wish I was one of those guys

Reactions: cookman and BWCbullforwife
cookman said:
I want to fuck her brains out

Reactions: cookman and VauxGuy
By far my favourite woman on slutwives!
If you think yours is better send her to my Inbox and I'll let you know

cookman said:
Even the Bride danced with her...and she had many dances with lots of younger men during the evening, who all had some secretive and not so secretive! fondles and feels as the night went on...and for those wondering...yes...she most certainly did in a private room next to the Banquet room! HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 10.jpg HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 11.jpg HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 12.jpg HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 13.jpg rest of the series will be posted if we get enough responses :)
the only dance i want to do with her is the horizontal boogie.

wow... guys, what amazing responses. thanks so much. I told her about all of the comments and she loves it! she told me to post more pics lol
here are a few of some of our recent play time - ok, well HER playtime... sometimes I'm there and sometimes I'm not! We're really fortunate to be in a bubble at the moment so can take advantage of it! This is my gorgeous HotWife and her latest lover

001.png 002.jpg 003.jpg 005.jpg 009.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 016.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 022.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ftwd, Dark_Hung, Billnill and 1 other person
cookman said:
wow... guys, what amazing responses. thanks so much. I told her about all of the comments and she loves it! she told me to post more pics lol
here are a few of some of our recent play time - ok, well HER playtime... sometimes I'm there and sometimes I'm not! We're really fortunate to be in a bubble at the moment so can take advantage of it! This is my gorgeous HotWife and her latest lover

001.png 002.jpg 003.jpg 005.jpg 009.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 016.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 022.jpg
Fantastic!

Reactions: buds13 and cookman