My short cuck life

• Thread starterSethFLginger
  • Start date

SethFLginger

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2019
When I was 21 my girlfriend of a couple years and I split up and I found out she was fucking another guy and i started masturbating thinking about it and it was fucking awesome I felt weird and just wrong so I kept it to myself. I brought it up to my next girlfriend, selina who I started dating shortly after the previous one. She seemed like she didnt really want to try it mind you we had been together for a little over a year before I brought it up. She however seemed like there could be a chance one day. It would come up sometimes over the next year. Me asking her if she would fuck my friends and her hesitantly saying no seeming like she wanted to agree to it. She never did. We fell out and I found out she slept with someone we both knew and was an acquaintance. We were still sleeping together and after I found out I would ask her to say his name while I fucked her and to tell me how she wished he was fucking her right now and not me and it was awesome as fuck again but she really was not into it at all and we went our separate ways. I now currently am 27 and have been with my current girlfriend for a year and a half. I found out she was cheating on me with an older guy (53) who works at the same bar as her. She is 24 by the way. The whole thing is she had told me they slept together before we dated but he was too clingy and she wasn't into it. I had been fantasizing about it when me and her would have sex almost all of the time after she told me. Once i found out she cheated I was mad and upset at first but I used it as my opportunity to bring up me being into and almost immediately we decided that like 2 days later she'd go do it and record it for me to watch. My body was shaking, quivering as she sent me 20 second clips of him eating her pussy and rubbing the head on her clit. Her moaning and grinding and she even put his dick In her mouth. I loved it. She's been back once more to make better videos of his dick in her pussy and her calling him daddy. It's been fun. She pretty much does what she wants then comes home and gets me off like she's giving me a gift and I'm so appreciative of it. I think that's what she likes about it. But yeah thats my cuck history so far.

Reactions: toolman2c and SquirmingSub
Congrats...

Thanks for sharing