My Wife - What Would You Do

• Thread starterLoveitwet
  • Start date

Loveitwet

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2018
4379B939-DC94-42E1-BB45-08ACCFD27B59.jpeg 81DFE000-11A4-4BC8-85F2-7201D82F3494.jpeg 4F4A1CAF-F38F-4863-97E7-4A49F6112F37.jpeg

Reactions: semjsp, WimpHub2 and cpl4fun13
Leave a ring of sperm on her cunt.

Suck on her lips then pound her cervix!

Loveitwet said:
I’d eat that before fucking it hard and leaving a nice load of cum!

Reactions: Loveitwet
yup, i’d suck her clit and finger bang her until she cums then i’d flip her over and fuck her cunt first until she cums again and finally i’d shove my cock up her ass so far she’ll think it’s about to pop out her mouth. after fucking that ass for a good while i’d empty my balls in her belly.

Capt. Ron said:
yup, i’d suck her clit and finger bang her until she cums then i’d flip her over and fuck her cunt first until she cums again and finally i’d shove my cock up her ass so far she’ll think it’s about to pop out her mouth. after fucking that ass for a good while i’d empty my balls in her belly.
I do like the way you think Capt!

Capt. Ron said:
I’m thinking maybe double teaming her slut ass also. Fuck her throat while you fuck her ass then switch.

linktoexpose said:
i think i shud post some of mine here for u pervs to comment ....u are wicked
Do it!

linktoexpose said:
linktoexpose said:
Oh fuck yea! What a pleasure it would fucking that pussy and asshole deep! I wouldn’t waste the cum on the sluts ass. I’d fuck her mouth till she choked then dump the load down her throat. Then spin her around and drive my cock in her ass so hard she’ll pass out! Just what a big assed ***** deserves!

Reactions: Loveitwet and linktoexpose
mrkitkat said:
Oh fuck yea! What a pleasure it would fucking that pussy and asshole deep! I wouldn’t waste the cum on the sluts ass. I’d fuck her mouth till she choked then dump the load down her throat. Then spin her around and drive my cock in her ass so hard she’ll pass out! Just what a big assed ***** deserves!
excellent show, love to be the cock on the other side of the beat-down fucking you’re going to give this slutty *****. i’ll pull her hair taught and make sure when i cum that she doesn’t even get to swallow, just pumps directly into her hungry belly.

Reactions: linktoexpose
Capt. Ron said:
excellent show, love to be the cock on the other side of the beat-down fucking you’re going to give this slutty *****. i’ll pull her hair taught and make sure when i cum that she doesn’t even get to swallow, just pumps directly into her hungry belly.
I’d love to split roast her with you while hubby watches. Fuck the slut till she can’t fuck anymore. Treat her like the cock sucking ass slut she is.

linktoexpose said:
want her face pics ? ******* ? she is being used in a dice game now .....and i a loosing her
Sure let’s see that face that will be fucked.

mrkitkat said:
I’d love to split roast her with you while hubby watches. Fuck the slut till she can’t fuck anymore. Treat her like the cock sucking ass slut she is.
i'm sure her hubby will enjoy seeing us discipline his cum eating pig of a wife.

Capt. Ron said:
nice shot of all that cum splattered across her ass cheeks. is it yours or did another guy fuck that cheap horny cock box?
That is a nice shot of cum. Wish I had been there fucking the sluts asshole as it was shooting across her ass cheeks and back!

Reactions: Capt. Ron
Mi piacerebbe leccare quella figa piena di sborra