My wife's story of the first time she took took Two BBC

• Thread starterthetorch
  • Start date

thetorch

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 8, 2007
www.hotstuffvids.com
I met my wife online. She had just eneded a bad marriage to a guy she no longer loved. She lived in a suburb of Atlanta. Moving their shortly after she was married in PA. Anyway she was always a slut. Loves cock and no one cock can keep her satisfied. Cheating on her hubby was a regular thing, but always white guys. Then while working at a grocery store she was seduced by a black co - worker. She has written out this story and also the story of the first time she had Two bbc
I love to watch her getting fucked by BBC. But in South Dakota BBC is kinda rare. If you live anywhere near Aberdeen South Dakota and want some hot white pussy please email my wife sxywife4bbc@abe.midco.net

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part One
Most women fantasize about how big black men really are and what it would really feel like to have sex with one. I kind of brushed the idea of it ever happening out of my head until I moved to Georgia. I met a couple of black guys a few days after I moved there and they paid a lot of attention to me and were always teasing me about how they were gonna seduce me.

The first time Mark ever talked to me I started thinking about having sex with him. He had a nice body and all the women at work agreed he was attractive. He started giving me compliments that first night and we flirted for about a week, getting more flirtier each time, almost like erotic foreplay. One night he asked me if I had ever fucked a black guy. I told him no. He asked me if I ever thought about it. I said yes I had and he gave me this really seductive grin, like the cat that just ate the canary. He told me he was not too happy in his relationship and knew I had the same problems and was thinking maybe we could have some fun together. Told me to think about it and not to fall in love with him. I said I wouldn't. I kept my promise. I didn't fall in love with him, I fell in love with his cock and the magic it created.

He came into the bakery one evening and led me back into my bosses room, kissed me once and asked if I would suck his cock. I said yes and a strange kind of excitement coursed through my body just thinking about seeing his black dick. He unzippped his pants and pulled it out of his boxers, it was bigger than any dick I had ever seen and the fact that it was hard and black turned me on. I got down on my knees in front of him and took his cock into my hand, flicked my tongue across the tip of it. He moaned and started playing with my hair. I licked up and down the shaft and around the helmet. He kept moaning and telling me how good it was. I got about half of it in my mouth and started sucking. He kept telling me it felt really good. It didn't take too long until I could feel him start to swell and throb in my mouth. I kept going, wanting him to shoot all his hot jism down my throat. I got a taste of his cum and then he pulled out of my mouth, said he was sorry. I told him there was nothing to be sorry about and I didn't mind if he came in my mouth. As I stood up he put his dick away and told me that next time would be better. It was, he shot a big load of cum in my mouth and thinking about other places he could shoot that cum turned me on so bad that I probably would have came if he had touched me in the right place.

One day I was standing around not doing too much and he came and told me he had a surprise for me. I followed him back into the stock room and as soon as the door closed behind us he was kissing me, rubbing my breasts through my shirt and carressing my pussy through my jeans. I was really horny and I knew he hadn't brought me back here just to kiss and feel me up.

He asked me if I wanted him to fuck me with that big black dick of his and I immediatly said yes. I had been thinking about this for about a week and it was finally going to happen. I watched as he reached into his pants and brought out his hard cock. I almost licked my lips in anticipation of feeling it sliding in and out. He told me to bend over onto a pile of boxes.I dropped my pants to the floor and kicked one side off my legs. I leaned over and spread my legs a little. He came behind me and I could feel his hard cock twitching. It wanted to be in my pussy as much as I did. He hadn't even tried to slide it in yet, when he told me he hadn't realized my pussy was so tight and he was gonna need some baby oil. He left to get it and I was hungering for the feel of him inside me more and more by the minute. He came back, took his cock back out of his pants and I watched as his put oil in his hand and rubbed it all down the shaft. He put some in his hand and rubbed it into my pussy. I felt his hand move away and he got into position behind me. I felt his big dick pressing against my pussy. He worked the head of it inside my pussy. It barely fit and I felt him move away. He put more oil on his cock and tried again. This time he worked a little more of it into my pussy. I could feel his cock stretching my pussy. He told me my pussy was too tight for his thick dick and he pulled out. I had gotten a taste of what that cock felt like and I wasn't about to let it go at that. I told him to use some more oil and to try again. He slowly put his cock into my pussy, stretching it as he pushed further and further inside. It felt so good, so much better than what I imagined. He had slid his entire cock into my pussy and I could feel his hips pressed against my butt. He asked me if I liked it and I panted yes. I more than liked it. It was like being in heaven. My pussy felt so full and never before had there been a dick buried so deep inside of me.

He began to slowly stroke in and out of pussy, in and out, it felt so good I came all over his cock pretty quick. He had his hands on my hips and was moaning quite a bit, told me he liked it when I came on his dick. I could feel him start to pick up speed as his cock moved faster in and out of my pussy, in and out. He asked me where I wanted for him to shoot his cum and I told him I wanted him to shoot it inside my pussy. He picked up his pace a little more and I could feel his cock swelling, filling my pussy even more. He grabbed onto my hips really hard and rammed his cock in my pussy as far as he possible could and kind of froze. I felt his cum fill my pussy. It was warmer that white guys' cum was and there was a lot more of it. Slowly his cock went soft and he pulled it out of my pussy. It felt like some part of me was missing, and I knew then that what was missing was Mark's thick, long black cock and wanted it again and again.

We both got dressed and went back to work. My pussy felt a little numb and tingly and stretched. I could feel a little of the hot cum he had shot inside slowly leaking out. I knew my panties would be soaked in no time, he had cum and kept on cumming. For about an hour afterwards I was alone and my mind could not help but to go back to what that cock had felt like fucking me and I wanted to do it again. I talked to Mark a little later and he whispered in my ear how damn good that had felt and how he could not stop thinking about how my white pussy had gripped his cock so tight. He winked at me, and said it was time for him to go home, but we were definatley going to be fucking again sometime soon. I could not wait.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Part 1

Reactions: HornyCouplee and Bustycocklover
Part Two

I love to watch her getting fucked by BBC. But in South Dakota BBC is kinda rare. If you live anywhere near Aberdeen South Dakota and want some hot white pussy please email my wife sxywife4bbc@abe.midco.net

Part Two

I had been fucking a man with a big black cock for about two weeks and I could not help but to wonder if they were all like him. There was another black guy at work who had told me he was going to convince me to fuck him since the first day I had met him.I could not help but wonder if his dick was long and thick like Mark's was. My curiousity grew day by day. One afternoon Mark and I both had off and he had suggested we fuck in his den since no one would be home. The thought of fucking him while our spouses were away excited me and I could hardly wait until the time came when I was supposed to go to Mark's house.

I knocked twice on his door and he came to greet me in a pair of boxers.Seeing him half naked made me hot and I could not wait to take off those boxers and to fuck him until we were both worn out. He led me down the hallway to the den and when I entered the room I noticed that there was another guy there. Tony. Tony was Deborah's ex husband and I had met him a few weeks earlier. He hadn't seemed to like me much and my heart sank as I thought about how my afternoon of fun had just ended. I sat down on the couch and Mark sat down next to me. He asked me if I remembered Tony and I said I did. I tried to be nice while we all sat there and talked for a little while , but I could not help hoping he would go away and leave me alone to have some fun.

Mark started running his hand up and down my leg, coming closer to my crotch every time. He leaned over and kissed me, unbuttoned my shirt a little and was playing with my nipples. I kind of forgot about Tony sitting in the chair across the room, but as things progressed between Mark and me I thought about him sitting there. I wondered if he was going to tell Deb about what he was watching. I had never really been watched as I fucked some one before, and I had to admit the idea was thrilling. As Mark got me hotter and hotter I tried to put any worries out of my mind and just enjoy the pleasure I was getting.

I reached inside Mark's boxers and pulled out his nice black cock. It was half hard already. I leaned over and pulled it into my mouth, fondling his balls as my mouth slid up and down his cock, making him harder by the second. It didn't take too long until he told me to stop. He said he needed to be inside me. I lay back on the couch and Mark took off my shorts and started teasing my pussy with a finger. I looked over at Tony. He was still sitting there, fully dressed, just watching Mark and I. Mark spread my legs wide, one on the floor, the other over the back of the couch. He worked his cock into my pussy and I felt the pleasure that only a nice big black cock can bring. He was sliding his cock in and out of my pussy while he massaged my clit with his hand. He asked me if I liked Tony watching. I told him it turned me on. He didn't say anything, just gave me a smile and leaned back to get a view of his cock gliding in and out of my pussy.

I had my eyes closed and was concentrating on the pleasures Mark's cock was giving me. When I opened my eyes and looked over at Tony I saw that he had gotten naked and seemed to be really enjoying the show. He had his cock in his hand and was stroking it. I could not see it that well, but I knew that it was big. Mark caught me looking at Tony and asked me again if it was okay if he watch. I said yes. He asked Tony if he liked watching. He said yes. He was just staring and stroking his rock hard cock. Mark told him how tight my pussy was and said he knew Tony would like it as much as he did. He teasingly asked me if I wanted Tony to fuck me, and something inside of me knew I had to say yes. For so many reasons. I had had two guys before many times and had liked it. Just the idea of fucking two guys one after the other is naughty. But these two guys were both black. Could I be any naughtier if I fucked them both? Besides I liked what I could see of Tony's cock and I wondered how it would feel in my pussy.

The minute I told Mark yes he pulled his stiff cock out of my pussy and Tony came over and replaced it with his. Slowly working it inside. Inch after inch going deeper and deeper into my pussy. He was moaning and telling Mark that my pussy had a tight hold on his cock. His cock was a little thicker and about an inch bigger than Mark's and thus far had no other black cock. All ten and a half inches of Tony's thick, long, throbbing cock was buried inside me. He started to fuck me, slowly at first , then picking up the pace. I thrusted my hips against his as he buried that cock over and over again.I could not help but to cum. I came hard all over Tony's cock and he moaned right along with me. I liked Mark's cock and now that Tony was sharing his with me I knew that I had become addicted to their black dicks. They satisfied me like no white dick ever had.

Mark was sitting in the chair where Tony had been, he was sitting there with a big smile on his face. He asked me if I liked Tony fucking me and I moaned yes. It was obvious I was enjoying myself. I was moaning and trying to get that cock to slide even deeper in my pussy. Tony slowed his thrusts and told me to keep my hips still. He would pull almost all of his cock out and then slowly slide it all back in, all of it. He was watching his cock as it slowly disappeared inch after inch inside me. He deep stroked his cock in my pussy for a while, in and out, in and out. He asked me where he should shoot his cum and I told him to shoot it in my pussy. He hesitated for a minute and then said okay. In and out, in and out, his black cock filled my pussy over and over again. He took hold of my right leg and put it on his shoulder, fucking me hard and fast. I knew he was going to cum soon and I really liked it when I felt Mark explode inside me. I knew I would like it when Tony did it as well.

I wanted to cum with him, to really make him explode. Our hips slammed together over and over, the pleasure building and building. I started to cum on Tony's big black cock and he moaned oh yeah and shot a load of hot cum deeper than any other cock had before. It was extra warm like Mark's and there was so much of it. I knew that all black cocks were like Mark's had been and I wanted to sample more and more. Naughty naughty. Tony slipped his cock out of my pussy and I could feel a little of his cum run out and run down into my butt crack. Mark slid his cock inside me and picked up where Tony had let off less than a minute earlier.

The thrill of having another cock inside me so fast was so thrilling that it didn't take too long before I came on Mark's cock. He kept whispering to me how good it felt to be buried inside my white pussy and how he loved the feel of me cuming on his cock, grabbing tighter onto his cock, making it all wet with my juices. He said he really liked watching Tony fuck me and was going to shoot more cum into my pussy and make it really wet. He started slamming his cock into me over and over, his hips slamming into me, cock driving so deep in me and his balls slapping against my butt. He told me he wanted to watch Tony fuck me again. He had enjoyed seeing my white pussy get stuffed with that big black cock and I have to admit I was thinking the same thing. His cock slammed into me really hard and Mark grabbed my hips and I felt him release his cum in me. He left his cock inside me for a little afterwards, just buried in my pussy. I loved the feeling. My pussy was full of black cock and it was really wet, it felt like Mark and Tony had drowned my pussy in cum. It felt really good, really good, complete satisfaction.

Mark pulled his cock out of my pussy, really really slow, like he was enjoying my pussy too much and didn't want to lose the feeling. I felt cum leak out after him and right away I felt as if my pussy was empty, like someone had taken had taken the insides out and all that was left was a hollow shell. I knew it was because it had been filled with thick black cock for over half an hour and it missed it already. I knew I was hooked and as I got up to get dressed my mind went over scenarios for next time.

One big black cock was good and two big black cocks one after the other was better. In the past few weeks I had gone from someone bored and needing escape from a dead marriage into this person who had naughty thoughts and was making them happen. I had to smile at the thought of it.

Reactions: dicktracy, Bustycocklover and Charles Waltemath
I Have Always Wanted To Get Some White Pussy But Have Not Been Able To..it's Got To Be Gooooooooooooooooooood ! And One Day I Am Going To Find Me Some, And Deep Stoke It For Days; ONLY COMING OUT TO GIVE IT A FIVE MIN REST...

Reactions: Charles Waltemath
i liked the read :)

lee999 said:
I Have Always Wanted To Get Some White Pussy But Have Not Been Able To..it's Got To Be Gooooooooooooooooooood ! And One Day I Am Going To Find Me Some, And Deep Stoke It For Days; ONLY COMING OUT TO GIVE IT A FIVE MIN REST...

Lee, why don't you add some pertinent info to your profile....where you live, age, build, that kind of stuff, as well as what you offer and want, maybe you could increase your chances of making your fantasy happen!! I just took a look only to find...NOTHING that would help me decide if I am interested or if we are even in the same area so we COULD meet.

Just a thought.......JMNBABE

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could of watched this in person.

Reactions: dicktracy