NEPA Near Scranton / Wilkes-Barre

PlaytimeGuy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2019
We're closer to Scranton. Looking for a hung bull under the age of 45. Somebody that's chill but dominant and clean. We can host. hotfet.jpg

Reactions: GameChanger, mdguy1987, Subhubrandy and 9 others
PlaytimeGuy said:
We're closer to Scranton. Looking for a hung bull under the age of 45. Somebody that's chill but dominant and clean. We can host.hotfet.jpg

Not hung but would love to join. In Hazleton on business and can host if needed

I have to at least give this a try!
Young hung and handsome here, hope to hear from you.

24m Scranton

I’m a 22 yr old male from central pa. I’d love to come try your wife

Couple from the Wilkes Barre area looking for a Bull or couple with Bull for regular get togethers. Where are you at and why is this so hard? (no pun intended)

cuckoldsourname said:
Couple from the Wilkes Barre area looking for a Bull or couple with Bull for regular get togethers. Where are you at and why is this so hard? (no pun intended)

I’m close to State College

Reactions: cuckoldsourname
Where are all the bulls from PA/NJ/NY? It cant be this hard?? She wants BIG cock, who wants some?

Attachments

• IMG_4255 (002).JPG
    IMG_4255 (002).JPG
    14 KB · Views: 197
cuckoldsourname said:
Where are all the bulls from PA/NJ/NY? It cant be this hard?? She wants BIG cock, who wants some?
Looks like a nice load leaking down on her tits, but I prefer to leave it leaking out of them

cuckoldsourname said:
Leave it in her ass!
Exactly, I can let it leak out of her holes or I can leave a deep load and let it marinate in her holes

SWpabull said:
Exactly, I can let it leak out of her holes or I can leave a deep load and let it marinate in her holes
PM us and lets chat

Reactions: SWpabull
Dom bull in Pottsville pa love to dom wives and couples

Reactions: OldWhiteCouple4DomBBC
It's not hard at all. You're not asking the right people. I'm in PA, I'd love to come fuck your wife whenever you want.

Attachments

• dick.jpg
    dick.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: Travelingeyes
Binghamton ny here20190514_202921.jpg

Reactions: Aerobicangela