Never Thought My Wife Would Have A Black Cock In Her.

• Thread starterwife1bbc
  • Start date
U
CuntCleaner said:
Not possible because she’s fixed. So instead she just submits to her nigger bulls by eating their sweaty smelly disgusting nigger assholes. And let me tell you that the she eats each nigger ass like it’s her last
meal on earth. After eating their assholes she always kisses me really soft so I can smell and taste his nigger ass on her breath lips and tongue and then I have to tell the nigger how delicious he tastes

My wife said she didn't like black guys but then I found a video of her sucking a big black cock even showing her wedding ring she's half white and half latina i found the video of him fucking her little pussy was all stretched out

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy and CuntCleaner
RickandColleen said:
Colleen with one of her black bulls

IMG_E7540.jpg
IMG_8669.jpg
IMG_E7548.jpg
IMG_E7544.jpg
IMG_E7690.jpg
img6.jpg
img7.5.jpg
Freaking beautiful

Reactions: Misstubby, ChillJaxGuy, Goodmanj and 1 other person
Dingos said:
My wife said she didn't like black guys but then I found a video of her sucking a big black cock even showing her wedding ring she's half white and half latina i found the video of him fucking her little pussy was all stretched out
That’s hot. How many niggers has she fucked

Reactions: Dingos
CuntCleaner said:
That’s hot. How many niggers has she fucked
Idk she always lies but i seen her video and she was sucking a big black cock she was taking alot in her mouth so I'm pretty sure if she had one she probably was taking alot more

This is from a video i found on her phone

20230610_134310.jpg

Reactions: edtungsten, ChillJaxGuy, Pghperv and 1 other person
Let’s see the video

My wife came close on a college visit years ago. He had her bra off and a hand down her pants fingering her. When he started to take his pants off she panicked and stop him. She was a high school senior, a virgin, no condom, and raised by extremely strict parents. I bet she wishes she had a chance now although she won’t admit it.