• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

New Bull

• Thread starterKeithbull
  • Start date

Keithbull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 18, 2017
New bull to the website. I must say there are tons of beautiful wives I'd like to get to know. A little about me... I'm 27 and athletic build. Shaved and cut cock, drug free. I'm looking for hotwives or a cuckhold couple. I'm very respectful of the couples wishes. After all it is all about her pleasure. If interested in pics please message me. I'm located in Kansas and I'm looking for someone in Kansas, Oklahoma or Missouri. I can travel if planned right.

hello Sir, I'm looking for a DoM Bull to seduce my wife and make her feel sexy again in the Kansas city area. are You near kc Sir?

Keithbull said:
New bull to the website. I must say there are tons of beautiful wives I'd like to get to know. A little about me... I'm 27 and athletic build. Shaved and cut cock, drug free. I'm looking for hotwives or a cuckhold couple. I'm very respectful of the couples wishes. After all it is all about her pleasure. If interested in pics please message me. I'm located in Kansas and I'm looking for someone in Kansas, Oklahoma or Missouri. I can travel if planned right.
Hello do you get to Hays?

Hi, ashley here. Where are You located?