• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Jorsan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2019
North Carolina Hotwife couple here looking for community suggestions on where to find hung bulls in the area or bulls that travel?! Hotwife is blonde and extremely attractive!

Reactions: Banks, Bakeb, Jacobbig and 13 others
Where are you guys located?

JoeyClt said:
Where are you guys located?
Charlotte NC, any other pics? And stats?

Reactions: Bakeb, Jacobbig and JoeyClt
Reactions: Boundpleasure
Jorsan said:
North Carolina Hotwife couple here looking for community suggestions on where to find hung bulls in the area or bulls that travel?! Hotwife is blonde and extremely attractive!
Hey BBC in Raleigh definitely interested

Reactions: usemybbwnnc
I'm local and sent you a pm.

If your ever in Myrtle Beach, say hello!

Reactions: KimberlyB and Focker
Tell us more about the sexy wife.

Pm . me her pic pls

Jorsan said:
here in raleigh if you need a hung bull
white mid 30s

Greenville SC area here

Jorsan said:
There's an interracial group that meets in Charolotte that is real good. Fun hotel parties. And there's a group of black males around Raleigh that get together for bbc gangbangs. If you are truly serious and want a bbc to travel to you, pm me. I know who I can contact. I just don't want to waste her time. She's a queen of spades I know. Y'all around Raleigh know who I'm talking about.

Reactions: allenUnderMe and usemybbwnnc
Jorsan said:
let's chat " this black bull available and travel monthly.
you're text helps arrange a meeting soon.

DM me if intersted

Here in CLT. Looking for a real hot wife to meet and take down this path of fun? Hit me up lets talksome , meet and go from there and see if we connect

just east of you, southern pines NC.

Jorsan said:
Hey I'm a Caribbean bull in NE Ga. I can travel.