Once my wife seen this topic she decided she is gonna post this story!

• Thread starterUrCockMyWife
  • Start date

UrCockMyWife

Lonely and wanting to clean up pussy!
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2019
Pa
Hello everybody I’m Jody I’m a 29yo BBW, I’m all about sex I will try anything once maybe twice LOL. When it comes to my hubby he knows hes my bitch, he knows I’m in charge and what I say goes, He knows he’s a sissy, he likes being a sissy, the more humiliating and degrading the better! I don’t know what it is for some reason when it comes to me and him I definitely assume the dominant role. When It comes to myself with Men other than him I become the submissive one. I become the “toy” And I love being used in every way a woman should be! I’m gonna talk about one of my favorite times myself and one of my luvs had with him! So I just got home from work I’d say it was like 10 o’clock at night and I have a friend on the way over because mamas horny as fuck! Joe Has been forwarding me text messages that he’s been getting all day long from men off this website that I just recently came across. They were telling him how much of a slut I am how tight my pussy is how I squeal fuck my ass but there was this one number in particular that had just been texting him on and off for like 4 hours, This guy knew How to get shit Poppin just his texts alone had me so wet and so fucking horny I could barely contain myself but I made myself wait till my friend got here, I wanted to save my dripping wet pussy all for him! So I make Joe take off his clothes and Told him that he was an allowed to do anything but crawl for the rest of the night. I undress myself grab a sexy little panties and a silk bathrobe and walk to the bathroom calling Joe to follow me just like a little dog! I sit down on the toilet motion for Joe to come up he knows the drill he rests his chin on the toilet seat in between my legs waiting for me to finish peeing, When I’m done I lean back open my legs a little wider he knows the drill I close my eyes and just imagine the pounding I’m about to get!!! Once he’s got me all cleaned up splash out my face put my hair up And just get cute for the man thats about to Destroy this ass and pussy! So I go back to the text messages and I kind a like some of the ideas he’s coming up with so as I’m just reading these messages and thinking of ways I can incorporate this into tonight! Next thing I know Ben pops his head into the kitchen where I am reading these messages. He comes over his hand immediately goes to my ass cheek In my hand goes to his button and zipper on his pants and begin to loosen them Next thing you know he is standing there in his boxers his half hard cock Hanging out the hole in them. By the way Joe he has an average, it’s nothing spectacular but it’s not small. Ben His cock is if I were to guess I would say 9 inches long But what I love about it the most is the girth it is easily as big around as a pop can!!! So we go to the living room I call Joe I have him meet us there I let him know that the only thing I better hear come out of his mouth is yes dear! I tell him to go in the corner and sit and watch until I call him. I takeoff my robe my nipples are so hard they could cut glass Ben grabs me by the waist Pulls me closer to him on the couch and takes my nipple into his mouth Swirling his tongue around them nibbling on them I reach down slide his boxers off the rest of the way and grab his beautiful cock I can’t even close my fist around it it’s so thick! I can steadily feel it getting harder and harder as the second pass I push them down in the couch I get on my knees in front of him and I start licking his balls and his cock Telling him how much I can’t wait for him to be inside me stretching me out in ways I’ve never been stretched before! I open my mouth as wide as I possibly can and wrap my lips around the head of his cock swirling my tongue around it as I take as much of it that I can Into my mouth. He’s pretty much fully hard I’m cupping his balls while I bob my head like a Fucking Champion! My lips are stretched around him my job is pounding from being open so wide, Been puts his hand On top of my head and pushes my face down into him I feel his fat cock forcing its way into my throat, I can’t breathe I’m gagging but my mouth is so full you can’t even really tell tears are running down my cheeks Then he just holds my head there I can feel my eyes bulging then at the last second he takes his hand away and I can finally breathe! I’m coughing spit is running down and before I know it his hand is right back pushing my head down Forcing Is that a magnificent cock even deeper this time! When he lets me up again I think a quick glance over at Joe he sitting there I can tell he wants to fucking grab his dick and rabbit he is so turned on watching me choke on another man’s dick I blow him for a but longer then he stands up and helps me up to my feet I’m kind of dizzy and lightheaded from the lack of oxygen then he laid me down on the couch spread my legs open and start kissing the insides of my thighs all around my fat pussy He’s driving me crazy teasing me I just want to scream fucking Suck my pussy But I don’t the next thing I know I feel his fucking lips wrapped around my clit And oh my God it feels so good I’m so wet he goes down licking and sucking and nibbling At my tight fat pussy! He gets up tells me to get down on the floor with my face down in my ass in the air I obey And I call Joe over I have him put his face right across from mine so he staring me right in the eyes so he can smell The cock on my breath. I feel Bens thick hard cock pushing at the outside of my pussy The anticipation has my heart racing he is pushing and pushing and then all the sudden I open up and he enters me not gentle not slow I am stretched so wide so fast that my eyes roll into my head and I let out a cry of pleasure So loud I don’t even recognize my own voice then as he pulls back I can feel every detail of his dick because I am wrapped around it so tightly that it feels like he is turning me inside out! My whole body shutters from head to toe literally he just put it in and I’m already cumming! I am totally lost in ecstasy I don’t even remember Where I am at my name or that my husband is inches away from me watching me in total ecstasy! I don’t know How long he annihilates my pussy for But the next thing I know Ben Is lying on his back on the floor and I am on top of him reverse cowgirl Joe is holding my hands For me so I can get the leverage to pop my ass straight up in the air Then let gravity and my body weight Push that fat hard dick So deep into me I feel it in my throat! Orgasm after orgasm Joe was just staring at me his eyes wide I know for a fact that was the best and hardest he’s ever seen me fucked! I quickly learned That Ben is no to pump chump I was exhausted and had come at least 10 times and he wasn’t done yet! Joe helped me off his dick And onto a stack of pillows back to being faced down ass up, I knew it was coming and I was so scared I got up in the air told Ben to kneel in front of me And I sucked his dick some more while Joe went around behind me and started licking my ass and fingering it and getting it loosened up because my poor little ass was about to get it worst thing it’s ever gotten it before! I then realized I didn’t have any lube then my mind popped or somethings that was in one of the text messages earlier I got up and I whispered into Joe’s ear that I needed His cum as lube. So well I blew Bens huge dick some more Joe Rubbed his dick so he would come on my asshole, No sooner did he touch his dick literally one stroke and he busted I couldn’t help but chuckle even with that huge dick in my mouth then went around behind me he used the head of his dick to push My husbands nut To where it needed to be then he started to push against my ass I could even see the fear in Joe’s eyes I’m sure he could see the fear in mine But along with that fear was the need the need for that huge dick to be in my tight little ass for it to fuck me like a little fucking slut! All of a sudden my ass opened up and his cock slid in and I fucking squealed like a stuck pig everything went white with pain I know Joe was there holding me As this massive dick went into me deeper and deeper and deeper until My ass couldn’t take anymore my whole body was fucking shaking and Joe was holding me I was literally having an out of body experience Ben was long stroking my ass like it had never been fucked before! Literally it was like some sort of exaggerated sex fantasy that some buddy was telling they’re ***** friends, but this wasn’t a fantasy this was reality Inman it felt so good to know that this man was happy that he Was feeling pleasure because of me it made me so proud no that I didn’t chicken out that I took everything he can throw at me like a little slut! At this point Joe kind of backed off from holding me Because my ass was stretched now And it felt fucking amazing! Real quick I want to mention that every once in a while I take one of my dildos and fuck Joe with it Until he blows. Q
Mhe always brags at my dildos or too small and that he could take anything I can take. I had already planned on Joe getting his ass fucked tonight by me the text messages decided that for me but instead I think my sissy is going to take his first real cock so been pulled out of me and I told him what my plan was He laughed and said he be more than happy to fuck my husband for me! But Joe has to suck my dick first, so I told Joe to get on his knees I didn’t tell him why or what was happening nothing! I wanted to see what Joe would do when Ben came up to him And stuck That amazing (just thinking about bouncing on his cock gave me an orgasm aftershock! cock into his mouth and made him suck it! Once Joey is done sucking dick, I tell him the exact same thing they told me my first time breath deep, relax an
CF7FBE4B-39AE-45A3-B54F-64455B81CC80.jpeg
C7531274-AC78-473D-A78E-67DE2CD64313.jpeg
ED770235-2F58-44AB-A3CD-1C7C865AED98.jpeg
d take it like a good little slut!!! Lmao needless To say Joe lasted about three minutes with it he didn’t get it all Telegraph way in for like 90 seconds, But I took that shit for 27 minutes and had a few orgasms! I don’t remember how many because I was literally fucked delirious!!! Anyways that’ s pretty much what happened I’ve been telling this story all day way longer then I planned! By everybody I will definitely pop back in stories and any new exploits that I do with my husband I got to figure out what I’m doing tonight wink wink

Reactions: jprtist, Wahooguy and sissybbstephanie