Pamela my slut

• Thread starterpleasepamela
  • Start date

pleasepamela

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 2, 2019
Been married for 10 years and things were pretty good. We went on a trip and met up with one of my friends from a long time ago. We all got along pretty well. I started to notice that they would leave the group and go off together but didn't make much out of it, she's always been friendly and nice to people. I'd every now and then see if I should jump in with them but she would always say no you stay and have fun we'll be quick. Once back from the trip they would message each other a lot and talk on the phone, no big deal I thought it was pretty cool that they got a long.
Before long I would hear her chatting in the bathroom with the door locked and when she would hear me or see me get off the phone.
Our sex life got a little crazier, she would start saying stuff about bringing in other men to have sex with and this would honestly be the best sex ever. She would orgasam hard and so would I. Other then sex it wouldn't come up again.
She had a trip planned for work and was traveling to Hong Kong for a week. I found out that they were planning on meeting there and staying together. I never addressed it and let it happen... I was really turned on knowing they were together and in the same bed every night.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, SophySjoise, aussiehorse and 5 others
pleasepamela said:
Been married for 10 years and things were pretty good. We went on a trip and met up with one of my friends from a long time ago. We all got along pretty well. I started to notice that they would leave the group and go off together but didn't make much out of it, she's always been friendly and nice to people. I'd every now and then see if I should jump in with them but she would always say no you stay and have fun we'll be quick. Once back from the trip they would message each other a lot and talk on the phone, no big deal I thought it was pretty cool that they got a long.
Before long I would hear her chatting in the bathroom with the door locked and when she would hear me or see me get off the phone.
Our sex life got a little crazier, she would start saying stuff about bringing in other men to have sex with and this would honestly be the best sex ever. She would orgasam hard and so would I. Other then sex it wouldn't come up again.
She had a trip planned for work and was traveling to Hong Kong for a week. I found out that they were planning on meeting there and staying together. I never addressed it and let it happen... I was really turned on knowing they were together and in the same bed every night.
Pm me i can help her fantasies. In Vancouver....

Reactions: pleasepamela
pleasepamela said:

pleasepamela said: