Hotwife/cuckold couple for Experienced Bulls on the East Coast

• Thread starterTash4demons
  • Start date

Tash4demons

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2017
Hotwife/cuck Couple looking for Experienced Bulls for real time meetings to pound this petite hotwife.. We are from the East Coast but due his profession we often travel, so just ask about your location. Hope to hear back from a few of you Studs......Ciao, T&m

image.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: VixenLuvBwc, Bobroc, wifecleaner and 40 others
Very sexy wife! Is Seattle ever on your list of travel destinations?

I'm in the Orlando, FL area.

Reactions: miamibull
Oakland CA...are you ever in the SF area?

Tash4demons said:
Hotwife/cuck Couple looking for Experienced Bulls for real time meetings only, not into online play... We are from the East Coast but due to my husbands profession we often travel regularly, so just ask about your location. Hope to hear back from a few of you Studs......Ciao, T&m

image.jpeg
I'm in the Philadelphia, South Nj, and Delaware area

Seattle,WA

Reactions: Married2AsianBabe and randomname
Tash4demons said:
Hotwife/cuck Couple looking for Experienced Bulls for real time meetings only, not into online play... We are from the East Coast but due to my husbands profession we often travel regularly, so just ask about your location. Hope to hear back from a few of you Studs......Ciao, T&m

image.jpeg

From Oakland, SF area.

Hungry bull with very thick, pulsating cock in the Lehigh Valley, PA. Contact me if you are ready for the best, hottest, most passionate complete FUCK of your life!

Reactions: hotpipeline
Good Morning from Santa Monica CA
Wondering if the West Coast is on your travel schedule?
Very interested in seeing the petite wife orgasming time and time again on my hard thick cum stick.
Does hubby watch? Or does he bat 'clean-up' ??

Connecticut ever?

Montreal maybe ?

Reactions: MarkWM
Tash4demons said:

image.jpeg
Ever in the Atlanta area?

I do travel for work quite a bit! Did you want to have a chat? Kik or skype if you like...

Atlanta, Kik @ MandingoBlackie

Wow she's hot. Let me know if you're ever in Houston, we can swap.

Reactions: MarkWM
Hubby & I are in Atlanta quite a bit...he more than me though.

OC or LA Area is good for me