Post Your Cucks Little clit here.

• Thread starterBeltoncouple
  • Start date
cuck7.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Bigclit, Trwawayyyyyy, LoveDaAm and 2 others
Phil C said:
My point is that I post my small white penis hard, not soft like other men post to fool ya.
Point, er, taken. Seriously, the fact they would insist their cocks are small when in fact they are average or even above average, speaks to many a cuck’s desire to be subjugated.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, SubBiBeta, BigdaddyToronto and 1 other person

Attachments

• Screenshot_15.png
    Screenshot_15.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 506
  • Love
Reactions: SissySmall, 412perv, Pussyfreebeta and 1 other person
I just keep getting smaller and smaller.

Attachments

• small-crop.jpg
    small-crop.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 568
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Bigclit, Custer Laststand, LoveDaAm and 4 others
unclem said:
I just keep getting smaller and smaller.
same thing happened here

Reactions: Bigclit, Readyu and unclem
enjoy hubby's clitty

Attachments

• JPEG image 3.jpg
    JPEG image 3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 473
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, sissytinyvirgin, rogerroger626 and 13 others
Dressed up

Attachments

• DSCN6560.JPG
    DSCN6560.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 435
  • Love
Reactions: spunky, rcmohawk, Hubofhotwife and 8 others
Bangkok, Thailand...very expert, world class sex change surgeons there for al you “girls” who secretly wish you were born as a real girl.

Come on now, admit it—you dream of being beautiful, sexy cum sluts, don’t you? You envy your hot wives, watching them take real cocks on all fours in front of you as you sit there and dribble out an orgasm without touching your “clit.”

Reactions: Cuckhubbyhotwife, Readyu, BigdaddyToronto and 1 other person
Capt. Ron said:
Bangkok, Thailand...very expert, world class sex change surgeons there for al you “girls” who secretly wish you were born as a real girl.

Come on now, admit it—you dream of being beautiful, sexy cum sluts, don’t you? You envy your hot wives, watching them take real cocks on all fours in front of you as you sit there and dribble out an orgasm without touching your “clit.”
Have thought about getting it now for a few months. An what it gone to feel down there an feel my new pussy and what it gone to feel like to have a black cock in it for the first

Reactions: 412perv and BigdaddyToronto
Boi name Glenda said:
Have thought about getting it now for a few months. An what it gone to feel down there an feel my new pussy and what it gone to feel like to have a black cock in it for the first
I’ve talked with lots of ladyboys from Philippines and they’re a mixed bag. Some are a bit dominant, have decent sized cocks and wants to keep them. Others have small cocks and would readily go for the full change but often say it depends what their man wants too. Some guys like their sissy bois to keep their cocks. Either way you should decide what’s most important for you and it looks like you did that already. Save your money and research well, then have confidence to do as you wish and be happy—it’s your life after all.

Reactions: Bigclit and Readyu
Capt. Ron said:
I’ve talked with lots of ladyboys from Philippines and they’re a mixed bag. Some are a bit dominant, have decent sized cocks and wants to keep them. Others have small cocks and would readily go for the full change but often say it depends what their man wants too. Some guys like their sissy bois to keep their cocks. Either way you should decide what’s most important for you and it looks like you did that already. Save your money and research well, then have confidence to do as you wish and be happy—it’s your life after all.
[/Q
Thank you for that advice

Reactions: Readyu
My little drippi clit.20200112_075619.jpg

Reactions: Readyu, spunky, Youngwhitecouple and 3 others
Reactions: Bigclit and Readyu
Capt. Ron said:
Thank You for that advice

1121190650a.jpg

Another recent pic... keeping the clitty clean in the bathtub.

E4E3A4BD-804C-4136-9158-3157170BBBFB.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: spunky, WhiteMarried, wesebull and 8 others
Last edited:
Reactions: firedogg81, wmjacking, Phil C and 1 other person
Super hot!!!

Reactions: Phil C
unclem said:
Another recent pic... keeping the clitty clean in the bathtub.

E4E3A4BD-804C-4136-9158-3157170BBBFB.jpg
cute :)
if I were you, i'd do some manscaping there to give your lil humper the Illusion of more length.

Reactions: Bigclit, WhiteMarried, unclem and 2 others