• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Pregnant Pilipino

• Thread starterrobert.willing
  • Start date
R

robert.willing

28 yo mother of 4

Trix 473.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BBCDoNoR, HornyfullBull, brwnguyldn and 9 others
Do you plan on having any black babies?

Reactions: toolman2c
very nice. i intend to invite me filipino milf ladyfriend over to England. she does not use birth control because of her religion so will spend a few days depositing as much cum as possible into her womb.I will then pay for her to have her hair and nails done and then introduce her to one of my clients - a very well built bull who take charge charge of her for a few days whilst I make a short overseas business trip.

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife and toolman2c
The bull is about 17 stone and she will be completely submissive to him. I expect that over the course of 3 days in a nice hotel paid for by me that A will take repeated loads of potent black cum in her unprotected bald pussy, mouth and ass.

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, barbie1955 and toolman2c
robert.willing said:
28 yo mother of 4

Trix 473.jpg
She is gorgeous, all 4 yours??