Prep and cleanup boy for use

• Thread starterhman
  • Start date

hman

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2009
Im a new member and I an looking for singal females and couples to serve as prep and cleanup boy to. I am a former cuck with a lot of experience in prep and cleanup duties. Im 43, 6', 215lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, small cock, shaved, ddf, and very oral. I located in southern New Mexico and I would love to hear from any fems or couples in the area or who might be passing through. I am very serious YB2!
H+

Define small cock in inches and girth, and whether circumsized or not.
If a magic pill could change your cock size, how big would you prefer it to be?

How many pressups can you do?
Run two miles and tell us how many mins and secs it took.

Please write about some of your experiences in prep and cleanup duties - to give us mind pictures to enjoy and evaluate whether you have enough imagination and desire to please those who may wish to interview you.

Tell us honestly what happened to cause your marriage to fail.

Describe your emotions of what it was like to be a cuck. Obviously, you are missing being a cuck - and absolutely desire NOW to be one again quick time. ("I am very serious").

Would you be prepared to travel at your expense to satisfy your new owner's? requirements.

Do you have queening experience?
Have you been caned or spanked?
Do you wear panties 24/7? (and what color?)

My cock is 5" hard and about 1" gurth and I am circumsized. If there was a pill I would want to be between 8" and 10".

I dont do and pressups or run anymore.

I was never married. My cuckold relationship was with my former g/f.

I did not mind being a cuck at all. Her sexual needs, wanta and desires are waht came first. I knew she liked big cocks and I wanted to make sure she had nice big ones to fuck her good. I was very happy to make sure she got what she wanted sexually.

I probably would not mind paying my own way depending on where my possable new owner is located.

I do not have any queening experience.

I have been caned and spanked and flogged.

I do not wear panties but could.

My main duties was to help find Bulls for her and to serve her and her Bulls in whatever way she wanted. I wopuld greet them at the door and suck there cock, I would serve as a footstool as they watched movies. Get both ready for sex with oral service and ofcorse do all cleanup duties.