Sally; his wife, my slut

• Thread starterbunigaz
  • Start date

bunigaz

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Aug 13, 2019
This happened to me about forever and a day ago. Back then I was subscribed to a casual dating website. My goal was to set up a couple of "friends with benefits" type of arrangements to always have somebody to fuck with no strings attached. It backfired and I actually fell in love with one of the girls and have been dating her since then. This is not a story about her. This is the story about one memorable experience from that site and the only encounter that was interesting enough to carry some aspects of it into the new relationship...but more on that later.

Sally was a housewife who was slightly older than me, 37 to my 33. She had a lean body with small tits and a firm little ass. Her profile pictures showed as much, she was layed out next to a pool in a skimpy bikini in one of them and was wearing an open blouse over a bra in the other. Both pictures showed her with big sunglasses to conceal her identity but it was clear that she had a great body and liked showing it. It was also clear from her profile that she was married and looking for an affair.

I wrote her a message complimenting her body and asking her what exactly she was looking for but it was clear from her answer that she was not sure about that herself. She said she was looking for a dominant guy willing to fuck her hard and own her for a while but she also mentioned that she was feeling neglected by her husband which sounded to me like she was looking for emotional support but I was not looking to offer her any. So I decided to see how much she would be willing to be dominated and owned and forego the emotional stuff.

- "I am not sure if you are ready for this. So here's a challenge for you", I wrote her from my cellphone while at work. "I want you to send me a picture of the outfit you would wear to our first meeting. Show me what you have to offer but not so that my neighbors would think I am a pervert who orders pros to his apartment."

I wanted it to be a challenge, wanted to see if she had some fantasy. I send her my credentials to one of the anonymous messaging services and waited for the pics. When I got home and opened to messager I was disappointed. It was a mirror selfie. She was wearing a knee length skirt, a top and a scarf.

- "If this is the best you have to offer I am not interested." I wrote
- "You said not to scare the neighbors."
- "But I did not order you to bore them to death either."

The phone rang again 2 minutes later. The scarf was gone. So was the bra under the top and she had hiked up the skirt to show more of her legs.

- "Better. Get closer to the mirror, I want to see more of that cleavage."

Another picture arrived seconds later. It was a top down view into her top.

- "Lose the top, show me your tits."

The phone rang again, she was topless. Her perky tits stood upright and the nipples were hard and threw shadows in the overhead light.

- "How many guys have sucked on those nipples?"
- "Do you mean total?"
- "Yes."
- "About 10."
- "And how many since you have married?"
- "Just my husband."

So this was it. She had no idea what she was doing because she had been married for the last 15 years and this was totally new to her.

- "Do you like taking my orders? Does it make you wet?"
- "Yes."
- "So, what is it you are looking for exactly."
- "I want to be a slut. I want to be fucked by a stranger. I want it up my ass. I NEED it up my ass."
- "Have you ever been assfucked?"
- "No."
- "Then why do you need it now?"
- "Because it means that I am owned and because it is going to hurt. Please, I need it."
- "Are you fingering your cunt right now?"
- "Yes."
- "Show me, slut."

The pictures appeared on my screen. First just a mirror selfie of her spread legs, her cunt wet and gaping open. Then another one with her fingers in her cunt.

- "What is the sluttiest thing you have ever done?"
- "I was fucked on a billiard table once, and I let a guy come on my face."
- "I am not impressed by billiard tables. And if I come on your face then I would expect you to shove the jizz in your mouth and swallow it."
- "I will do whatever you order me to do. Please, make me your slut."
- "I want you to tell me your fantasy. How do you imagine the night you fuck your first stranger to be?"

She wrote down her fantasy. She was not getting it. It was not a fantasy of her getting dominated. It was a fantasy of her getting serviced by a dominant guy who, of his own will, did everything for her, fingered her, ate her out,...

- "That is not the way it is going to go down, slut. If we meet, I will own you. I will use you. I will push you to your knees, fuck your mouth, drag you to the bed by your hair and fuck your holes till I am done. If you cum, good for you. If not, I don't care. Because that is how I use a slut."
- "Oh god, I just came so hard. Please, please, let me be your slut. I will do anything."

I agreed...with conditions. She lived a distance away but I was in the vicinity on business every now and then. 2 weeks later would be the next time. I told her that I would have a hotel room there and would tell her where and under what name...provided she put in a bit more effort with her next pics. I told her that I wanted her to send me one new pic of herself every evening. And if they were all good enough I would send her the name of the hotel and my room number when I arrived. I also told her that I did not want to chat with her anymore. I just wanted to pictures and then I would tell her where or wouldn't. I wanted her to be worried and put some effort in. This time she did not disappoint.

To be continued...

Reactions: aussiehorse, lnohhnvm, Custer Laststand and 4 others
Now this is interesting - would like to read more.

Excellent story...please continue

Over the next two weeks Sally kept sending me pictures and I enjoyed them but never answered. She started to get it. The pictures were nudes, masturbation, sexy poses with a half open bathrobe...in one picture she made a selfie of herself on her knees sucking on her finger photographed from the top. I could see that she was starting to lose that undecidedness she had shown earlier. She wanted to meet with me and she was willing to put some effort into making it happen.

2 days before my trip I send her the name of the hotel and told her to be at my door at 8. I would send her the room number after checking in (I would not have it before then). And I told her what to wear.

- "Wear a tight dress in black, red or something like that. Something simple. If it goes lower than a hand width above your knees, don't bother showing up. High heels, I prefer something with straps on the calves. You can wear string panties but don't bother with a bra."

She confirmed that she would be there. I texted her the room number on the day and waited in my room for her arrival. I had been travelling on business and was wearing my suit pants and a shirt. I did not wear a tie, I never do. And of course I had taken of the jacket while I waited for her. The knock on the door came 2 minutes before 8.

- "I said 8. You are early. Wait."

I watched through the peephole and enjoyed watching her squirm. She did not want to be seen but did not want to leave either. She had invested too much time and effort and there was no way she would leave now. I knew I would have a lot of fun with her. Any woman who will wait for you in a skin tight dress in front of the hotel door is bound to be fun.

I opened the door and let her in at 8 sharp. She stepped into the short hallway of the hotel room and tried to introduce herself. She was even more nervous then before, fidgeting with her fingers and the watch on her wrist.

- "Hi, I am Sally."
- "I know. Step into the room. Stand still with your hands at your sides. I want to have a look at you."

She stepped forward and stopped. She kept fidgeting with her hands until she realized what she was doing, then dropped her hands to her sides. Her fists clenched and unclenched for a second, then she just put her palms to her legs.

I was standing behind her; I had closed the door after her and then slowly walked up to her. She was slim with long legs and a thin waist. She did not have a strong hourglass shape or anything but the heels made her ass look nice, round and pert. She was wearing a mix of strappy sandall and high heel with the bands of the shoes snaking around her lean calves like those old roman sandall styles.

I walked up to her side and put the back of my fingers to her thigh, slowly letting my fingers glide up until they reached the hem of her dress. The black material was soft and tight. It was some sort of high quality stretch fabric. My fingertips moved under it and slowly pulled it up. Higher, higher. Her thigh was also lean with the muscle drawing a slight shadow in the harsh hotel room light. I moved my hand up until I could feel the curve of her ass under my finger but no higher than that. This was the moment to explore her thigh. I had made the decision to give each new bodypart its own lead role in this little play.

I let my finger slip from under her dress and walked behind her as she was standing in the entry of the room. Then I put both of my hands on the hem and pulled the dress up. I was cautious not to touch her ass as I did it. The touching part should not be wasted on being just a part of lifting the dress. The material was now bunched up around her waist and I looked carefully at the two firm globes of flesh in front of me. She was wearing a small black string panties. It did not accentuate her curves, being just a small string after all. But it provided some nice cover of decency that I could later strip away in its own step. I traced the lines of her underwear with my finger and then moved the fingertips over her ass cheeks. I let her feel the soft, tingly touch like electricity before turning my hands around and closing them over the cheeks, grabbing them hard and digging my fingers into the flesh.

- "This is a nice, firm little ass you have. How come nobody has done you the favor of fucking it yet?"

I let go of her ass and continued my route counterclockwise around her. I did not look up to her face as she answered, my attention now drifting to the front of her panties.

- "Before I was married I was never interested. It was another time. And now my husband doesn't want to. He says it is weird."

I did not answer. Instead I now traced my fingers over the front of her panties starting at her hip. She was slim and her hip bones were slightly protruding from her flat stomach. Not much but enough for the string to not lie flush over her stomach. There was a little lift right next to the hip bones and my fingers slid under the material at this spot. I kept sliding my fingers along the top band of the panties but now from the inside. As I reached the middle of the panties I stopped and started to move my fingers away from her drawing the panties away in the process. I looked down and into them.

- "Is this shaven or waxed?"
- "Waxed. I wanted it to be really smooth. I did it two days ago."

I let my fingers be pulled back by the elastic of the panties until they touched her skin again. Then I moved the fingers down, pulling the panties down and caressing the skin in the process. I pushed against the skin slightly to make sure she felt exactly where my fingers were as I moved down over her mound...but not all the way up to her clit.

- "Well done. Very smooth."
- "Thank you." she breathed.

Her demeanor had changed. She was still nervous but now there was less fear of the unknown and more anticipation of what was to come. She would find out soon but I wanted to prolong this a bit more, both because I wanted her to be more horny than she had ever been and because I enjoyed this slow reveal of my new fucktoy.

I did not want to go further towards her pussy. She would need to earn me doing anything that would go in the direction of getting her off.

I let my hand slip from her panties. My hands moved up her dress, over the bunched up material at her waist, past the tips of her dark blond hair that were flowing from her head to below her shoulders and up to the straps of the dress. I slowly slid the straps of her shoulders and pulled the dress down. I went slow. The material was elastic and tight. It would hold up on its own as long as she stood still so I could slowly pull it down and reveal what I wanted to see millimeter by millimeter. I heard her breathing intensify as she was waiting for me to pull the dress down below her tits and I enjoyed her waiting and anticipating. I felt the dress stop at her hard nipples, pull them down with it and then slip over them, letting them spring up. The material that had been pulled down taunt over her breasts caught up with the pull and flew of the rest of her chest in one instance.

- "Those are barely large enough to be called tits. It's good that you have such a nice ass to make up for them."
- "Thank you."

I let go of the dress and moved my hands up to her tits. I grabbed a nipple and squeezed it between my fingers. I pulled on it and could see her face distort with pain but I could also see her rubbing her legs together unable to deny that this was making her hornier than she could have imagined.

I let go of her nipple and moved my hand up to the back of her head, my fingers splayed open in her hair. Then I closed my hand, grabbing her hair in the process. I pulled her ear to my mouth and whispered.

- "It's time for you to earn that fucking you want."

To be continued...

Reactions: aussiehorse, lnohhnvm, SquirmingSub and 3 others
very well written - thanks - awaiting the next installment

Wow!!

I pressed her down to the floor and let go of her hair. She just knelt their on the floor, waiting. I grabbed her hair again and turned her head upward so she was looking at me.

- "What do you think why I pushed you to your knees?"

It took her a moment to understand and then she started to open my pants and pulled them down. She took a deep breath when my 8 inch dick flopped out of my shorts and then opened her mouth to start sucking. But I grabbed her hair again and pushed her further down to my balls. I angled her head so that my sack was resting on her mouth and my dick was hovering above her face. This time she instantly got what she was supposed to do. Looking up at me with a submissive, accepting expression she started licking the underside of my balls.

- "Yes, you got a talent for licking balls. Keep doing that and you'll earn that dick in no time."

Encouraged by this she put her hands on the backs of my thighs, pulled herself in and went all out. I felt her tongue sliding around my balls with her sucking a testicle in and licking it in her mouth every couple of seconds. My hard dick was hovering back and forth like a pendulum across her face. I enjoyed her tongue for a moment longer, grunted, grabbed her hair again and pulled her off my sack.

- "Are you ready for more?"
- "Yes. Please, let me suck it."
- "You are not just going to suck it. I will fuck your face and use you like a rag doll. Are you sure you want this?"

Instead of answering she pulled against my grip on her hair, eager to close her lips around my prick. I kept holding her. I would not let her take control of a single second in this meeting. I waited until she stopped pulling and looked up at me and then I pushed her face into my dick. Her mouth opened as she felt herself being pulled forward and my dick slid between her red lips. I controlled her back and forth movements, starting slow and then going deeper on every thrust. My dick has a slight upward bent and I never met a woman who could actually deepthroat it. Sally wouldn't be able to do it either, this much I knew. But I wanted her to feel it hitting the back of her throat. She wanted to be used hard and this was part of it.

I heard her gagging and coughing as my dick hit the back of her throat. I saw her eyes starting to tear up and her mascara run down her face. I pulled her face of my cock again.

- "You've got no tits and you can't suck a dick right. No wonder your husband isn't fucking you properly."
- "Please, let me try again. Please, I can do better."

I pushed her face on my dick and my dick in her throat again. It still would not fit and after a couple more seconds I pulled her off again.

- "Please, let me try again, I am sorry, please..."
- "Shut up. I just hope your cunt is better than your mouth."

I pulled her up and half dragged her over to the desk in the hotel room. I pushed her towards the desk and she leaned over it supporting herself with her hands so she was in a bend forward standing position. I quickly put on a condom and pulled her panties down to her knees. Then I checked if her pussy was wet enough to fuck. It was soaking.

- "Damn, your pussy is soaking. Did you like getting throatfucked."
- "Yes."
- "And undressed?"
- "Yes."
- "And insulted and called names?"
- "Yes." she said nodding.
- "Then let's see if you like this, too."

I thrust my dick into her from behind. Her thighs his the desk from the force and she fell forward as my dick stretched her cunt open. I grapped her hips and dug my fingers into her hip bones enjoying the feeling of being balls deep in her for a moment before I started to thrust. I started slowly. I have the size where I don't need to fuck like a rabbit to make a woman feel that she is being fucked. So I went slow and made her feel every inch as it was sliding in and out, let her feel when the fattest part of my dick stretched her entrance and when the tip bottomed out in her. I kept going like this until her breathing picked up and then started pounding her harder until I could feel that she was getting close. That was my cue to slow down again. I kept her on the edge, slowing down and speeding up, making her inch closer and closer. I waited until she could barely take it any longer. I knew what she would do when she could not take it anymore...and when I saw her hand leave the desk counter and move towards her crotch I pulled her up by her hair.

- "What do you think you are doing?"
- "I wanted to..."
- "I told you that I own you tonight." I interrupted her. "I own that pussy. You wont touch it without my permission."

She whined for a moment, knowing that she would have to wait a while longer for release...if it came and I let go of her hair. But she did not have to wait much longer. I picked up speed again and fucked her until she started shivering and moaning. Her legs gave out and she would have collapsed onto the desk if I had not held her at the hips. I grapped her hair again while she was still shivering and cumming and pulled her into a standing position. Then I grabbed her by the throat and let go of her hair. I pulled her up a bit further, making her feel my hand around her throat.

- "Did you just come on my dick, you little slut? Seems like you enjoy getting fucked behind your husbands back."

She shivered again. Just the thought of what she was doing, how bad she was, extended her orgasm a little bit more. I let go of her throat and she collapsed on the desk, lying on it with her full wait and panting.

- "I think it is time to fuck that virgin ass now."

To be continued...

Reactions: aussiehorse, lnohhnvm, SquirmingSub and 2 others
I pulled out of her cunt with a dirty sounding wet slurping noise and grabbed the bottle of lube I had on the hotel room desk.

- "Move to the bed. Lie on your stomach with your legs hanging over the side."

I could have dragged her over but I thought it was time for her to follow a couple of orders instead of being dragged for a change. I watched her walk the couple of steps to the bed and jiggle her ass and then watched her lie down with her ass sticking up invitingly.

- "Spread your cheeks with your hands."

She grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart, revealing her nice little pink backdoor. I pushed a big glob of lube out of the bottle and into my hand and then spread the lube generously around her asshole. I did not finger her ass or push any in. The lube on the outside would be enough to guarantee smooth entry and prevent the condom from tearing but it would still hurt. I knew from our chats that this was the way she wanted it. She wanted to feel and endure the pain to know that she was being owned, that this was not for her pleasure.

I put a hand on her back, between her shoulders and grabbed my dick with the other hand. I started to spread the lube around her ass crack with the tip of my dick and then, slowly, started the push my dick into her virgin hole.

At first nothing happened. I kept pushing and her asshole slowly started to ease open under the pressure. As the tip of my dick spread her she whined a little and was about to start screaming when I moved my hand to the back of her head and pushed her into the mattress. I heard the muffled screams as my dick went in further. I could feel her legs kicking out as I entered her but did not stop. She struggled a little but did not really try to get away. She just did not know how to deal with the feeling of being opened by my 8 incher with barely any preparation. A final push, a final scream and both legs kicking out and the head of my dick slipped into her.

I let go of the back of her head to let her answer me.

- "That was the tip. Do you want me to pull it out again?"
- "No."
- "Do you want more?"
- "Yes."
- "Do you want it all?"
- "I don't know."
- "Well, I don't care what you want anyway."

I started to work it in and out, a little bit deeper with each thrust. Her screams where over. Her legs were still kicking every now and then but the only noise coming from her now was grunting and her breathing getting deeper. It took me a couple more minutes before I was balls deep in her, working most of my length on the slow, deep thrusts.

- "Do you like it, slut?"
- "Yes."
- "So do I. You have a good little ass. And your husband is a fool for not using it."
- "Thank you." - She gasped between grunts.
- "A very good ass. I enjoy it a lot. And so will the next guys. Are you going to continue to be a good slut? Do you want more strangers to fuck you?"
- "Oh god, yes."
- "Do you want to play with your pussy now?"
- "Yes, please."

I pulled out of her ass with a plop. She was confused for a moment until I turned her around and spread open her legs. I lined up and pushed my dick into her ass again. She grunted at being spread open and filled like before but did not scream. Her hand moved instantly between her legs to give me a nice show with her fingers entering her pussy as my dick, right beneath them, thrust into her ass. I picked up the pace with her fingers and slowed down with them.

I was getting close but I wanted to let her finish before cumming. I did not have to wait long as she quickly started arching her back and violently shaking. She screamed, grunted for another couple of seconds and screamed again. She slowed down her fingers every time she was peaking and I slowed down my thrusts. I don't know if she was experiencing one long orgasm, dozens of small ones or was just teetering on the edge for forever before coming but when she finally stopped spasming and fell back to her bed I pulled out and yelled.

- "On your knees."

She was half out of it but still obedient. She knelt down at the side of the bed just as I pulled of the condom and stuck my dick into her mouth. She started sucking the moment I started cumming and swallowed every drop as it came. It took me a couple of spurts before I grabbed her hair, more to support me standing than to actually guide her, and what felt like a dozen more before I stopped filling her mouth.

Still holding the back of her head I pulled my dick out of her mouth.

- "Open wide."

She opened her mouth and I squeezed one last drop of jizz from my dick and wiped it of on her tongue.

- "Swallow."

She did as she was told and I demonstratively wiped the tip of my cock on her cheek. There was no cum left but that was not the point. I just thought that the panting, sweating, cheating slut with the smeared makeup and the gaping ass on the floor of my hotel room should have a dick wiped across her face.

- "Shower and get dressed."

She pulled the dress she still had around her waist of and went to the shower. She cleaned herself and washed the make-up smears of her face. She came back into the room to get her purse.

- "You are not done yet. I want to talk do you before you leave."
- "I wasn't going to leave. I wanted to get my make-up."
- "Do I look like you husband waiting for you to put on your face before we leave for the opera? Come over here."

I was sitting in a chair in the hotel room. She walked up to me, I got up, grabbed the top of her dress and pulled it down. Then I sat back down, my dick still hanging out of my pants and ordered.

- "Suck it."

She dropped down to her knees and closed her lips around my dick.

- "I don't know yet if I want to fuck you again tonight but this is better use for your mouth than talking about make-up."

I let her continue for a couple of minutes but decided that I was done for the night. It had been a long work day and a long drive.

- "Keep sucking. I'm not going to fuck you anymore but I still have some tasks for you. I haven't made up my mind yet if I want you again the next time I am in town. But if I text you will be ready to be my fucktoy again, right?"
- "Mmhh-mmh."
- "Good slut." I patted her head "Until then I want to know about your slut journey. Every time you go out on a date you will send me a picture of what you are wearing, both with and without the dress or whatever. And if I ask you will tell me what my good little slut has done. I introduced you to this, your little slut journey is mine now."
- "Mmh-mmh."
- "Now get up."

She let go of my dick and stood up. I took out my phone and snapped a pic of her standing topless in my hotel, then ordered her to leave.

EPILOGUE:

I never saw Sally again after this. My other relationship was getting serious and I decided Sally was not worth jeopardizing it. Still, it was a memorable experience. You don't often meet a woman who literally gets of on being used.

As for Sally, she quit the slut life a short time later. She said that she had trouble finding the right type of guys. They were either guys who would get emotionally attached and wanted more (She said one guy actually brought flowers to their fuck session...flowers for a woman who gets of on being treated without respect or affection, the idiot) or they were living out some deep repressed anger and she was getting scared. She said finding the right type of guy, who took the whole thing as a role play and stuck to it but was not itching to go further, was rare and she didn't want to take the risk of running into somebody who was really dangerous. So she had 3 more encounters after me and then quit.

The whole thing never reached its full potential and I keep wondering how far I could have pushed the thing if I had not decided to quit. The fun of roleplaying is always to explore what the deep hidden desires of the other person are, the things they don't dare talk about but want you to find. But, as I said, for what it was, it was great fun.

Reactions: aussiehorse and SquirmingSub
From a submissive owned slut wife I can tell you that Sally would have surprised you and herself of how much more dark fantasies and sexual needs that she never knew she had buried deep inside her. Given the time she would have let all out and sexually bloomed to the full extent of a complet SLUT WIFE....for your utter pleasure!

Reactions: lnohhnvm
Update:

I still have not met Sally again or chatted with her since. However, I have rethought my own situation and decided that I kind of miss the prelude, the fun or drawing out Sally's inner slut.

So, if any women are reading this and are a "Sally", a woman who wants to go down that path but needs a little push or inspiration, drop me a PM. No matter if you want my input on your dress style or your behavior, I'll gladly help. If you want to dip your toes into the experience of being commanded and obeying without risking that in your personal life, PM me now, I command it :) I might also have some fun ideas for challenges to try before you are ready for your first real random encounter.

Reactions: aussiehorse
i guess no one responded. shame, really.

pete

So many men do not realize what they had until after it was gone. There are a few creative dating sites for meeting more dominate women and those women that are interesting in the hotwife lifestyle as an option.