Scandinavia woman needs help

• Thread starterblackwhite31dk
  • Start date

blackwhite31dk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2006
Hi your'll
I am VERY new to all this. About two months ago I discovered, that my husband of almost 7 years, frequently surfed the Internet i various sites, where stories and pictures of black men and white women where interacting in sexual activites together.
First of all, let me say, that this was VERY disturbing to me, and for a long time, I really was considering what to do. Should I confront him, or should I disregard it as his private life, and do nothing. For now I have decided upon the later, however because I was afraid of him having an affair, I decided to look a little on the pages he'd been visiting, which was when I found this site.

During the last few days, I have been reading some of the messages written here, and though I never ever have thought about beeing with anyone other tham my husband, I must admit I am a little curious about some of the things I have been reading.

When it comes to sexual activities, I have always liked that part with my husband, as well as the few boyfriends I have had before him, but please excuse me. Some of the things that people write in here, ar completly new to me, but I would like to understand more about it - to understand why my husband uses these sites. Is it for him, is it a fantasy or is it something that he wishes for me to do or....?

I must however admit, that some of the things do seem very erotic and sexual!!!

Please help me

You can reach me either in this forum (I think) or via my Hotmail: lisehansen@hotmail.com

Hey Lise.
Im a danish guy from a danish couple that are having a danish website about this cuckolding.Maybe it would be helpfull for U to read our homepage and give U some answers.
www.cuckold.webbyen.dk

blackwhite31dk said:
Hi your'll
I am VERY new to all this. About two months ago I discovered, that my husband of almost 7 years, frequently surfed the Internet i various sites, where stories and pictures of black men and white women where interacting in sexual activites together.
First of all, let me say, that this was VERY disturbing to me, and for a long time, I really was considering what to do. Should I confront him, or should I disregard it as his private life, and do nothing. For now I have decided upon the later, however because I was afraid of him having an affair, I decided to look a little on the pages he'd been visiting, which was when I found this site.

During the last few days, I have been reading some of the messages written here, and though I never ever have thought about beeing with anyone other tham my husband, I must admit I am a little curious about some of the things I have been reading.

When it comes to sexual activities, I have always liked that part with my husband, as well as the few boyfriends I have had before him, but please excuse me. Some of the things that people write in here, ar completly new to me, but I would like to understand more about it - to understand why my husband uses these sites. Is it for him, is it a fantasy or is it something that he wishes for me to do or....?

Please help me

You can reach me either in this forum (I think) or via my Hotmail: lisehansen@hotmail.com

: 488680"]Hi your'll

Please help me

You can reach me either in this forum (I think) or via my Hotmail: lisehansen@hotmail.com[/QUOTE]
This is a very very very old post