Searching again!

• Thread starterBeara
  • Start date
.... and you into my Beautiful, Sexy, Cock-sucking Fuck-Slave ;)

My ideas when I see your photos or read your 'desires' are to dress (or undress) you in any way I choose, and to use my hands, mouth, cock, sexual toys, and punishment tools to teach you to scream my name in pleasure and cum on my command.

All this would be done in front of (and sometimes 'using') your Sissy - in the knowledge that there is nothing he can do about it.

Is that you and your Sissy Slut in the photo? What was the situation that arrived at that particular point??

Thanks

yess, this is my sissy slut, we do it regularily in cause of operant conditioning.
We love that.

Kiss

Maara7's Blog

Attachments

• _7211786l (3).JPG
    _7211786l (3).JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 215
Ms Maara, you are so beautiful and deserving of several sissy cuckolds........cc

I try to do my best...

I try to do my best...

Maara7's Blog

..writing my aims and thougts in English.
What a pity not living in the U.S.

It seems, that there are many Bulls, many black Bulls who love to own a blond wife and her sissy hubby.
Kiss

Maara

6Maaras2.jpg

Reactions: Denta
I am travelling to Germany in 3 weeks and will be there for a month on business. Can u train another sissy cuckold? I love your pics, cc

Searching for Bulls only, no slaves.....

Thanks,

but only searching for Bulls.

Kiss

Maara
Maara7's Blog

Attachments

• A She is 5 (2).jpg
    A She is 5 (2).jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 171
I've got to say Maara, that the photo of you getting in (or out) of the car is amongst my favorites of you. Those legs.. so long and smooth... and the view I would get if I were standing looking through the window of the open door.

The whole effect makes me want the push you backwards across the seats - trap one ankle over the car door and hold the other leg up against my body as I fill your sweet pussy with my rock-hard cock. :)

Afterwards - the best thing would be to have you drive me back to your home with my juices held deep inside you so that you can introduce me to your sissy-cuck while you sit astride his face.

hi

Beara said:
Wedding, Brides and Honeymoon..... Cuckold Marriage.....?!

You love to do it?

Kiss

Mischa

Maara7's Blog

Hi, i read your post and looooove bride thing, is one of my nasty fantaies. Love to contact with you if you interested.

XX