• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Searching Cuckold

• Thread starterSM4Fin2Blk
  • Start date

SM4Fin2Blk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2016
Dear Sandy:

I was involved in the lifestyle with my former wife for over 6 years. We got started swinging and when I first saw her with an endowed in shape black man, I knew our lives had changed forever.

She developed a sexual preference for black men through that experience, but soon tired of the impersonal nature of swinging. At that point, I loved seeing her with black men, so I started finding men for her to be with online. I even went to the extent of having them prove they were clean with a recent STD test. She met two regulars she really enjoyed through this process and things seemed great. Unfortunately, the men both had to move for work within a 3 month period and she became disillusioned again.

I had a black workout partner/friend throughout this whole process who was totally clueless to my wife and I being involved in the lifestyle. She had started to go out with us at times to watch UFC, football or to shoot pool. She showed an interest in him and I encouraged it. She ended up cuckolding me to him. We all hit it off great and he eventually moved in with us becoming our Dom.

We lived together for over 4 years. My wife got in a car wreck and ended up hooked on pain killers trying to manage the pain from her injuries. Her addiction broke us up. We tried to help her, but nothing worked. I ended up divorcing her to wake her up before she overdosed and died. She moved in with her rich parents and I moved out of state.

As you can imagine, after living the lifestyle for that long, having a vanilla relationship for me is now impossible. I have been looking for another cuckoldress, but so far have come up empty. To be honest, I'm just not sure where to look. I make a good living, I'm in great shape and I've been told I'm handsome. All I want, is to find a woman who enjoys the company of black men, that would love to have a loyal, devoted cuck who would support her unconditionally.

Do you have any suggestions for me as to where to look where I can be upfront and honest without being treated like a freak? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I am near Houston, TX, but I'd be willing to relocated a woman if we met and determined there was chemistry.

Thanks, Jim

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Cheshirecuckold
SM4Fin2Blk said:
Dear Sandy:

I was involved in the lifestyle with my former wife for over 6 years. We got started swinging and when I first saw her with an endowed in shape black man, I knew our lives had changed forever.

She developed a sexual preference for black men through that experience, but soon tired of the impersonal nature of swinging. At that point, I loved seeing her with black men, so I started finding men for her to be with online. I even went to the extent of having them prove they were clean with a recent STD test. She met two regulars she really enjoyed through this process and things seemed great. Unfortunately, the men both had to move for work within a 3 month period and she became disillusioned again.

I had a black workout partner/friend throughout this whole process who was totally clueless to my wife and I being involved in the lifestyle. She had started to go out with us at times to watch UFC, football or to shoot pool. She showed an interest in him and I encouraged it. She ended up cuckolding me to him. We all hit it off great and he eventually moved in with us becoming our Dom.

We lived together for over 4 years. My wife got in a car wreck and ended up hooked on pain killers trying to manage the pain from her injuries. Her addiction broke us up. We tried to help her, but nothing worked. I ended up divorcing her to wake her up before she overdosed and died. She moved in with her rich parents and I moved out of state.

As you can imagine, after living the lifestyle for that long, having a vanilla relationship for me is now impossible. I have been looking for another cuckoldress, but so far have come up empty. To be honest, I'm just not sure where to look. I make a good living, I'm in great shape and I've been told I'm handsome. All I want, is to find a woman who enjoys the company of black men, that would love to have a loyal, devoted cuck who would support her unconditionally.

Do you have any suggestions for me as to where to look where I can be upfront and honest without being treated like a freak? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I am near Houston, TX, but I'd be willing to relocated a woman if we met and determined there was chemistry.

Thanks, Jim

Dear Jim-

I was touched by your story and wish I could be of comfort to you. I am not sure where to begin to advise you but I do know that finding your companion starts with looking for someone you want to love and enjoy being with regardless of them wanting to enter into this lifestyle. I don't think you should consider yourself a freak, you are not being fair. But you certainly are not a person wanting a typical lifestyle. I hope you are dating again, certainly you sound like the type of guy that many women would be interested in. So I have to ask you to think which is most important to you right now? Finding companionship or finding the right woman?

The reason I ask is that unless you are out there dating and meeting, you will not find what you are looking for. So one suggestion is don't go about dating in a typical way--going to bars, church socials, ect. what you need is what social media is for. Try using Tinder for finding dates in your area. I was on it and I could have had dates every hour of the day and received some of the most outrageous proposals--some of which I accepted ;) But there are more focused dating sites that assume you are only looking for sex and I found a recent article for you on AskMen( Hook Up.) I wont claim to know much about any of the ones listed but perhaps others on the board can chime in.

Take heart, take care, I will PM you later.

Love
Sandy

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Thank you for your kind reply Sandy. I am dating, but feel that I eventually need to open up to companions about wants and desires. So far, I have run a few of them off, but I am not going to give up either being honest or trying!

I will find another woman who would love being in a relationship where she has sexual freedom or I will be happy being alone.

Stay sweet my dear,

Jim

a cuck with a small penis is looking for a mistress. I'd be proud to clean up all the creampies with black bulls cum.

Reading things like this is why I know I can never leave my wife and reminds me to accept how things are. I know I would be lost without her and I also know I would fail miserably at a 'vanilla' relationship

Cuckold life is like drug addiction...
Knowing her, we sink deeper and deeper and we understand that for us there is no other possibility of excitement than observing the pleasures of our wife

5e0daae579b6f9927.jpg

Reactions: SquirmingSub and 69eatmore77
I agree with both of you...I think a cuckold can also understand that a wife is capable of loving more than one man at once for very different reasons. That being said, it doesn't mean she loves one less than the other.

Reactions: crt, SquirmingSub and Manwaife