• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Seattle Master/bull Here Say Hello

• Thread starterBlkEastMasterSide
  • Start date
  • Tags
    seattle

BlkEastMasterSide

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 8, 2017
Surprised that I am the only one to post in the WA forum.

I am just enjoying the site for now. I like that we can all share in what we truly love to do.

Reactions: WimpHub2
Weird, I see lots of other posts. Granted, they're all like 6 years old...

I pop in every once in a while..... Been looking for this:
Hi,

I'm a masculine, fit, single white submissive male in search of a dominant alpha bull stud who would appreciate the occasional service of an eager sub cock worshiper.

I'm mostly straight, very into girls, but serving a superior alpha male is also a huge turn. Ideally you're in the inverse situation, you turn girls into size queens whenever you fuck them, but love the idea of showing other men their place. Obviously cuckolding is a huge fantasy of mine, and I would love to get girls involved, but if you're not into meeting 1 on 1 too, I'm afraid it won't work out.

I'm not feminine. I'm over 6 ft, and under 185 lbs. I'm in good shape, with a 6.5 inch cock. I'm looking for a stud who can make me look laughable, and feel ashamed. Humiliation is a turn on, but I'm not really into being touched.

I don't have very much experience with men. But I do practice throating a thick 9 inch dildo. I can deep throat almost all of it, and could probably choke down another inch or so if it was real, so bring on the XL alpha cock.

Be clean, no drugs, be discreet, be respectful. Be fit, decent looking, between let's say 26 and 50, and be packing a big piece of meat. Send pics, a KIK ID, and stats, and a location. I can host or meet up anywhere in Seattle to tacoma, Olympia, all the way to Shelton.

Reactions: wmjacking and WimpHub2
WE all have our likes and needs and wants. cuck4hung206, I am sure you will find a Black Cock to satisfy what you are seeking.

And yes some of these post are old, is why I said that, hopefully it can pick back up, though the weather is too hot to be inside typing.

Ladies......... In the Seattle Bellevue Area.... ?

Reactions: carleym
Hey there, cuck here with a girl that likes to play around as long as there is more than just a big cock.

She's 24 and super cute

BlkEastMasterSide said:
Surprised that I am the only one to post in the WA forum.

I am just enjoying the site for now. I like that we can all share in what we truly love to do.
-- LOTS of ppl from WA in this forum --- such as myself --- meeting is the part most guys are scared of -- or at least that is me --

Hello, Im from the south King county area myself. Am eager to meet others from this area for chatting/fun. MWM unfortunately my wife wont play yet altho we talk about it a lot. I am willing to meet and share info with other people who are interested.

Reactions: BlkEastMasterSide
We are a couple in Redmond and very active in bbc/bull play

Reactions: BlkEastMasterSide and randomname
WimpHub2 said:
-- LOTS of ppl from WA in this forum --- such as myself --- meeting is the part most guys are scared of -- or at least that is me --
Natural to be scared, Best to start with chat get comfy, then go meet at a park, water front, or go pump gas at the same gas station. Change it up. Meet at the local Safeway and grab some oranges. The Bull can tell you or your wife to wear a certain item, and just look glance, no talking get a good look. Go back home chat see if both liked what they saw....

Make it fun, make it interesting, take the scared factor out. We live once, enjoy this lifestyle, be safe, but make it fun.

Reactions: asiangirl
WimpHub2 said:

Have you met someone yet?

We still have not met anyone to get things moving forward. I'm very interested in getting things to move but with work schedules and other commitments it is very difficult to arrange.

I just signed up for this forum. I have been with my boyfriend for 14 years. Before moving to Seattle we had a couple people we met with regularly but it's been harder to find people here than it was back home. My boyfriend is bisexual and swings towards men and right before we moved here we discovered we both love to have him watch while all the attention was on me. We have been eager to find the right guy to take charge. We want somebody dominant who knows what they want. I am responding to your post because I think we might be a good fit.

If you haven't already found another couple I would really like to talk further. You seem experienced which is good. We are a little rusty but are by no means beginners. We are adventurous and spontaneous both in the bedroom and out of it.

Anyway, I'm super excited to find a Bull. If you think you might be interested please respond so we can get to know each other.

Reactions: wmjacking