seeking bull in Richmond VA

• Thread startereyerish
  • Start date

eyerish

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2007
NC
Hello. MWC (late 30's) seeks a bull to help us explore fantasy play. We are looking for safe, clean, hung guys (race open) that live close by.
Hubby will watch and may do more (chat about that). She really likes to be satisfied. Leave a message or a way to get in touch. Must be able to chat online first (and have pics).

Reactions: HotKoreanwife
Hello

Would love to meet you next time in Richmond

eyerish said:
Hello. MWC (late 30's) seeks a bull to help us explore fantasy play. We are looking for safe, clean, hung guys (race open) that live close by.
Hubby will watch and may do more (chat about that). She really likes to be satisfied. Leave a message or a way to get in touch. Must be able to chat online first (and have pics).
Hello there

eyerish said:
Hi I am from Richmond VA , I started conversation with you , messaged more information. Hope to hear from you soon.

hunk894 said:
Hi I am from Richmond VA , I started conversation with you , messaged more information. Hope to hear from you soon.
Hey i wanna keep discrete. But help you.

eyerish said:
I'm DTF.

Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 6.43.29 PM.png

eyerish said:
You guys sound like fun. Let’s chat some time, my kik is bgdk2033