Sex Cuck Tattoos

• Thread starterVicslut
  • Start date

Vicslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 18, 2017
Melbourne
My wife has 3, the 1 on her neck everyone can see but we think only those in the game would pick it, whats your thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: danglibals, PhilippinesFun and CasanovaNephew
Wow, amazing.

Reactions: Vicslut
I Believe, all slut wives need to have very clear, bold, Slut tattoos, that able to be visible to all. I agree, most unless involved, only see tattoos yet don't know the true meaning.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Hot!! !

sissy cuckold

Photo on 5-1-20 at 4.25 pm #3.jpg

Reactions: ckc
very nice siss4it37. Wish I had the courage to get that or similar tat. Much respect!

What are the different type of QoS and Slut Wife tattoos that you have seen, with examples if possible.

Here is one example. I love seeing the spade tattoo. Also there is the ankle tat or lower back idea.

6A168B25-454A-4A2B-81A7-BFE0F887ECED.png

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
MixedbbcLA said:
Here is one example. I love seeing the spade tattoo. Also there is the ankle tat or lower back idea.

6A168B25-454A-4A2B-81A7-BFE0F887ECED.png
Thanks for posting this excellent example of this gorgeous white wife with a QoS tattoo on her big beautiful naked TiTs close to her nipples. If my wife ever gets a QoS tattoo I want her to get it on one of her big TiTs close to her nipple but on the side near her cleavage and high enough that it shows when she wears low cut blouses. About the same area as my wife's "Bob's Tits" tattoo on her other TiT. AAD Black Cock Fucking My White Wife 4.jpg Glory Hole Blouse.jpg See Thru Outfit.jpg

Attachments

• Mesa. Az Man Giving My Wife an Intense Orgasm.mp4
    158.1 MB
  • Love
Reactions: DomBBCBreeder and MixedbbcLA
I think the cuckold having a tattoo is also very cool.

******* BBC sissy slave

preview.patshp.jpg

Cheshirecuckold said:
My wife Amelia also has her BBC badge of honour on the back of her neck which was insisted on by a previous Bull
I’d love to see it