Shes nervous..

• Thread starterBabeneedsit
  • Start date

Babeneedsit

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 12, 2018
We have entertained the idea of having someone or a couple come over to play with for a few years now, but my woman is still shy to continue and push any kind of interest without me mentioning it first.

Through out these last few years she prefers to say that she wants to find herself a little pussy to play with, and that would he just as great if not better if she could have both.

Out of curiosity I got her a BBC dildo and surprised her.. only to realize she was excited for it when it arrived and she tried it out at home before I got back.

She's told me before that it would be hot if I got help getting her DP'd, and has mentioned the sexiness of the contrast of color of her little pink lips on that big black dildo..

But then sometimes she will go back to saying other things like she would prefer a big white cock.. or just a pussy to play with.

Anyways, my woman is 28 and a bbw. So, she is a little self conscious about whether or not anyone would have any interest in her..

I figured I'd post something good of her lusciousness and see if there is interest so I can surprise her and get her a little warm and juicy thinking about it.

We are in Volusia County in FL, just hmu on here or drop a message with an email or something. Perhaps we can show a little more. 20190902_081128.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BigDKMF, Pumpnspray, zaid and 3 others
Im not to far from yall send more pics n info im 6ft2 n 8.5 about 7in girth

Reactions: firedogg81
she is sexy! especially if she making daddy happy. :)

I'm in Jax. I love BBWs. I'm 29, White, hung, and passionate

AlphaWhiteBro said:
I'm in Jax. I love BBWs. I'm 29, White, hung, and passionate
Pm me