Show My Bbc To Your Wife And Girlfriends And Comment Below What She Said

• Thread starterBullforcoupless
  • Start date
showed to my hot cum loving young married niece of mine and she put her mouth up to the pic , she is much addicted to taking nice slow oral feedings such as i, , i tease her much and tell her that she now has a very special sperm bank of a mouth,,she just smiles when i tell her this ,sooooo she likes and she swallows much and good at it, have seen her so do my ol landlord and his one ol drinking buddy down in the basement den of bldg we (my husband and i rent a room in,,) she comes to stay with me at times when her husband is out of the area with his company, . they both in the basement look forward to her coming to stay at times, for sure,, knowing she has a special sucking mouth that they so like an she likes her cum feedings they both give her sooooo.

• Love
Reactions: Vallarta and lnohhnvm
yolanda said:
showed to my hot cum loving young married niece of mine and she put her mouth up to the pic , she is much addicted to taking nice slow oral feedings such as i, , i tease her much and tell her that she now has a very special sperm bank of a mouth,,she just smiles when i tell her this ,sooooo she likes and she swallows much and good at it, have seen her so do my ol landlord and his one ol drinking buddy down in the basement den of bldg we (my husband and i rent a room in,,) she comes to stay with me at times when her husband is out of the area with his company, . they both in the basement look forward to her coming to stay at times, for sure,, knowing she has a special sucking mouth that they so like an she likes her cum feedings they both give her sooooo.

any more hot stories about your niece?