• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
SHOWING My Steady MARRIED Pussy

beautiful-blonde-mature-pussy.jpg
The sequel to Sharing My Steady Pussy

by EroticWriter

(Note readers: This is a TRUE STORY. Though my actual wife was as lovely and well built as the gal in the photo, my wife had long blonde hair on top, and short blonde hair below. She does not enter the story until much later) Have to admit though, the gal in the photo I used here looks very classy.

As I was on my knees on the passenger floor of my car and feeding the meat to my steady New Mexico pussy, I was looking over Sue's shoulder and into the back seat. Bob was there, and he was making out with Jamie. I could see by the light of the moon flooding through the windows that Bob was still trying to fuck Jamie, and not actually getting to.

Bob had been double dating with me on occasion, maybe one night a week. He had no car and would ride into Las Cruces with me from White Sands Missile Range and sometimes, if I was lucky, he would actually put some gas into my car. Gas was still in the twenty cent range in those days, but when you are trying to support a car, date a gal, and survive on around a hundred dollars a month before taxes, every penny counts.

Now Bob was trying to put some dick into Jamie, but I was seeing it for the first time and could see that Bob did not have much dick to put. 'That's a skinny little cock' I was thinking to myself. I wanted Sue to see it, not because I wanted to turn her on to Bob but because I wanted Sue to see a cock that was smaller than mine so that she would more appreciate me.

Reader, if you have not read 'Sharing my Steady Pussy,' you need to catch it first and then finish this. But if you can't find it on this site, no sweat. This story stands alone. It is just that if you haven't read that story I need to bring you up to date.

Once the Army had re-assigned me from Redstone Arsenal in Alabama to White Sands Missile Range (WSMR) in southern New Mexico I had set out immediately to find some steady New Mexico pussy to replace the steady Alabama married pussy I had left behind. The steady Alabama pussy had been 35 and married. Sue, my current New Mexico pussy was 22 and single.

I had shared my steady New Mexico pussy with one man, Kenny, a much older fellow soldier who had ridden with me from Alabama, and Sue, without admitting it openly, had really gotten off on his slightly larger cock. Mostly it was probably the situation that had excited her, but I knew his cock had been instrumental as well.

Now I wanted Sue to know that there are also cocks out there that are slightly smaller than mine, and in Bob's case, more than slightly.

I kept slow pumping into Sue and watching the action in the back seat. Bob claimed that he had already fucked Jamie in the past, but from what I could see, he had never gotten that far. Bob was alternating between feeling her breasts under her blouse, and trying to finger her snatch. This was probably just as frustrating for me as it was for Bob because from my view I could neither see Jamie's tits nor her pussy.

Kissing constantly, Bob would fondle her under the blouse, but only after Jamie had sort of tried to fight him off. Then, when he would try to go up under her skirt, which for the moment was high above her knees, Jamie would close her legs and use a hand to stop him before he could go all the way under. As time passed, it was obvious to me. Bob has never fucked Jamie.

Neither Bob nor Jamie was looking my way. I whispered to Sue. “If you turn your head you can see Bob's cock.”

I half expected her to act indifferent, since we were making out. But Sue surprised me. No, considering what all she had been willing to do with Kenny and I, I should not have been surprised.

Sue, apparently wanted to see that so she tried to turn her head but could not get it turned far enough since their lower portions were not only behind her but much lower. I had to pull out and allow her to twist her entire body.

What Sue was able to see was Bob's erection, maybe four and one half to five inches of circumcised skinny cock, and Jamie's right hand wrapped around it. His cock was barely long enough to have half the head sticking out beyond her four fingers, and Jamie had a little hand.

Sue didn't just sneak a peek at Bob's cock, she spent several seconds watching them making out and seeing how Bob was trying to get into the more intimate places on Jamie and not succeeding. Getting further back from between Sue's legs I pulled back towards the dashboard of my car in order to allow Sue to turn her body and at the moment I could not see the action behind the seat.

I was on my knees now on the floor of my Oldsmobile and in the moonlight flooding in from the side, I could see Sue's big breasts gleaming in the light, and below, even a shiny spot showing on her pubes.

Her upper body twisted, Sue was watching them, and knowing that she was probably finding the view to be arousing, I reached between her legs and began fingering her. Sue's body sort of shivered and she opened her legs a little to aid my access. Before proceeding to fuck Sue I had stripped her naked and began fondling those nice larger than C cups with my left hand while using a right finger on her snug snatch.

Then all of a sudden Sue turned her head away from them and back to me. She sort of tugged my body forward and up off the floor and with no aiming needed, my hard almost seven inches of throbbing meat sunk deeply back into her. Sue's arms wrapped around me once again and she whispered into my ear. “Are they looking at us?”

I whispered back 'No,' and she sort of giggled. “Jamie saw me looking but she just smiled at me and went back to kissing Bob.”

A current and very romantic song called 'Smoke Gets In Your Eyes' was playing on the radio and I knew that Bob and Jamie could not hear us as long as we kept our voices low. “Did she still have her hand on his cock when you saw them?”

A snicker. “Yes.”

“And what did you see?”

Sue probably knew what I was trying to do, and it worked. “It makes me appreciate you more.”

That was what I had wanted to hear. Ever since I had shared Sue with Kenny, my army buddy one day in his car, first in the back seat of his 54' Dodge and later that night on the grass in a graveyard, I had been wondering if Sue, secretly, was still thinking and lusting over a cock that might be larger than mine.

Being young, I was self-concious over my cock. It was probably above average in size being almost seven inches, but still, you always heard those stories, jokes mostly about guys with nine, ten and twelve inch cocks. And those little eight page comic books called Tijuana Bibles didn't help because the cocks shown there were always huge on the characters in the story.

Dagwood would have a nine incher, Dick Tracy also had around nine, but whenever a book showed up featuring Popeye, his cock would be fifteen inches long, sometimes more The women he fucked were always satisfied beyond comprehension, and Popeye would leave them lying there with stretched pussies dripping with cum.

Check on the net and you can find hundreds of those books, photos of each page. Though I have searched and searched, I never have been able to find a particular one featuring Popeye where, every time he fucked a woman, he left them bowlegged, and the gals were shown with legs that were very bow legged.

Funny book. Popeye fucked one gal, she went into another room with her pussy gaping and her legs all bowlegged and said to her girlfriend, who was trying to fuck Wimpy, who had a little dick that would not get hard, and the bowlegged gal said, "Look Sadie, Popeye fucked me bowlegged!"

Next page, "Oh Popeye, fuck me bowlegged too."

Oh shit, got off track. Back to my true story. Sorry.

In a little while I was going to have to slip on a rubber and finish my work with Sue, but for now she was trusting me not to drop even a dribble into her. This was 1959 and the approved for safe use birth control pill was still about four years away.

Finally! Bob had gotten frustrated and had sort of yanked Jamie's blouse up and tugged her white brassiere up and over her tits. Jamie, seeing that she was now ******* and that I could see, I guess gave up and allowed him to fondle her on bare skin.

Jamie's tits! Bob had already been there by going under her bra, and now at last he was able to feel her fine B cups unfettered by the stiff wire that was usually surrounding the cups on a brassiere and made it uncomfortable for a hand to go under and move around inside.

Bob was getting to feel her tits freely for the first time, far as I knew, but something more significant was happening here. I was seeing Jamie's lovely B cups, shaped sort of like apples and designed to have fingers wrapped around them, and best of all, Jamie had looked up at me and knew I was seeing her *******.

'She knows I can see her tits!' That was an important step for me. I had been craving a crack at Jamie for some time, and her knowing that I had seen her naked breasts would in effect, be lowering a barrier at some time in the future.

Bob was kissing and fondling, and Jamie was stroking his cock and as she was returning his kisses, she was staring up at me as I was fucking Sue and looking over Sue's shoulder. Now I was wondering and thinking that Jamie might not willingly be allowing Bob to fondle her, but rather she was doing this and allowing me to see her lovely tits.

At least that was the way it seemed and I hoped it was true. I resolved then and there, if she and Bob ever break up, I am going to check her out for myself.

That chance was to happen sooner than I had thought. But right now, I had to finish my business. Better to get it over with than have them wait while Sue and I got dressed. Normally I might have gone on and fucked Sue with more vigor and made her cum before slipping on a rubber. But I was very aroused from seeing Jamie half naked in the back seat and did not trust my self control.

“Wait Sue while I put on a rubber.” I didn't mind if the two in back heard.

Sue giggled. “I'll put it on for you.” She liked doing that. Then, from the back seat, Bob spoke. “Are you guys almost done? Jamie wants me to take her home.”

Home for Jamie was a woman's dormitory at the School of Mining and Agriculture, which was the name at the time. Later the school would become New Mexico State University.

Not that it matters here for the story, but the students at the college at that time were called 'Aggies.'

I don't remember, but Jamie might have had a dormitory 'curfew' that required her to be in by a certain time. Sue, on the other hand, lived with relatives and had no such requirement.

“In a minute Bob. I have to put on a rubber first.”

If they hadn't heard before, that told them all they needed to know. I had been fucking Sue without a rubber all this time. A dangerous game in those days. Now they would have to wait a little longer.

Though I needed to 'hurry,' I planned to make it last more than a minute. I did not want Jamie to think that I was a one minute guy, though that should have been obvious already since we had been making the car shake at times.

Sue giggled as she rolled the rubber down over my stiff prick. I had taught her how to do it just the right way. Leave a little at the end to catch the cum, hold my foreskin down as the rubber rolls down the shaft, stop before going deep into my pubic hair so that it does not pull, and then run my foreskin back and forth a few times so that the rubber ends up fitting me snugly and yet has been stretched enough under my foreskin to be comfortable.

What I had really wanted to do was ask Jamie if she wanted to help, or maybe learn how to roll a rubber down the shaft of a stiff prick. But of course that was out. Bob was the jealous type.

Sue said something, not real loud and I hoped that Jamie had heard it. “These things fit so tight aound you.”

Feeling a sense of self-importance, I was wondering if Jamie was wishing that she could see my cock. They knew what was happening so for the first time I vocalized it. “Ready to get fucked hard Sue?”

When alone we always had used the word 'screw.' Sue might have been embarrassed by me saying 'fuck' in front of them, but she played along. “Yes, fuck me hard. I need to cum.”

This, in 1959 in the front seat of a car with a couple in the back was very advanced talk. But Sue had already been shared by me with a buddy named Kenny, and she, I suspected now, was into group scenes. So far her group had consisted of two men and a woman, one day and two times, and now it was two in front and two in back.

Voyeurism and Exhibitionism. Both were happening here, sorta. The two in back could not see what we two in front were able to see, so they had to content themselves with sound. Where under Voyeurism and Exhibitionism does sound fall when they are both lumped under Imagination?

Sue had done one thing nice for me by asking me to make her cum. Now Jamie, and yes, Bob, knew that I was capable of making Sue cum.

“Here it comes.” Now, all conversation between Sue and I was intended to be heard in the back seat. She gave out with a nice groan as I entered, part of that probably because the rubber was dry but fortunately going into a wet pussy.

They were waiting and probably both frustrated that they were being denied the pleasure Sue and I were feeling, but even so, I planned to last more than a minute. Jamie was back there you see.

Wanting Jamie to know that I did not normally just fuck and get off, I said: "We need to make this quick this time because Jamie has to get back."

I lasted two minutes, just long enough to hear Sue let out a long sigh changing into a groan as she wriggled her hips under me and had her climax.

I wanted to make sure that they in the back, mostly Jamie in the back, knew that Sue had orgasmed in case there was any doubt.

“That was a good one, wasn't it?”

“Oh yes. They always are.” Sue really knew how to play the game as she said it loud enough to carry into the back.

“Now it's my turn baby. I'll give it to you hard this time.”

I fucked her hard, not needed to make her cum but doing so for effect. The car rocked back and forth as I slammed into Sue. Usually I ended up inside her by going slow and romantic, but we needed sound effects tonight.

“Uuuh Uuuh Uuuuh!” Sue was reacting to my powerful full length strokes as I slammed my meat into her pussy. She knew why I was doing this. And I was hoping that her sound effects were being translated by Jamie into something like; 'He must have a big cock.'

“Mmmmmmm. Oh baby take it all.” Sometimes I remained quiet when I came, but tonight I gave my audience some sound effects. Of course, in those days of mandatory rubbers, when you said 'take it all,' the rubber ended up getting it.

As I eased slowly out of Sue, the rubber came into view. It was hanging off the end of my cock and full of cum. It had been a good orgasm, for both of us.

“Now I need to get this thing off,” I said to no one in particular. I wanted to ask Jamie if she wanted to help Sue pull it off, but Bob was not the kind of guy you could joke around with, not when it came to his girl.

After we had dropped Jamie off, Bob and I took Sue straight home, and this time, unlike with Kenny, I did not make a stop at the graveyard.

Adding a new woman to my history.

To save time, I will go right to the next major event. Jamie was in my car, and we were alone. About a month after the event I described with the four of us, Bob had been given a general discharge under less than honorable conditions and was out on the street. Instead of returning to his hometown somewhere on the East coast, Bob had remained in Las Cruces because of Jamie.

They were not getting on so well. Bob no longer had a place to stay since WSMR was out, and he never had owned a car. I'm not sure but even under a less than honorable discharge the Army was still obligated to pay his way back to his enlistment point, in the Northeast, so he received some accrued pay plus travel money. The money for travel probably exceeded his actual pay.

I think for a while Bob might have used up his remaining money on motels, and was now trying to stay at the homes of married soldiers.

Bob was trying to keep Jamie on hand but since he was no longer on the base with me, I was not available to run him around. Besides, there comes a point where the money runs out and I was in no position to support him financially.

I knew they were through. It was inevitable. Bob had no future here. Jamie was well on her way to a college degree, and Bob didn't even have a car. Sooner or later, with or without money, Bob was going to be heading home, and Jamie would be available.

I haven't really gone into any detail about Jamie before now because she was unavailable to me. That was then. Now, maybe she could be. Jamie was around five two, slightly heavy but not fat, not even soft far as I could tell with her clothes on.

Nice firm B cups, I had seen those. A sweet and lovely face with big brown eyes and capped by a very dark head of hair cut to the length of her shoulders and curled at the ends.

Once Bob was out of the Army and I thought maybe out of town, I had cruised by Jamie's dormitory more than once, and by sheer luck had finally seen her walking on campus and had offered her a ride. Jamie had gotten in of course though she only had a block to go.

“Were you just driving by,” she asked with a curious grin? Jamie, I knew, knew why I was there.

I came right out with a personal pet name. “Baby, I was looking for you, and you know it.”

She blushed, actually turning red. “I know. Now what? Don't you have Sue?”

That, an expected question, also told me that if I gave the right answer, my 'having Sue,' would not be an issue.

I knew that before long Jill, my future wife would be here. Jill was currently in California, we had been keeping contact by mail, (forget phone calls, expensive in those days) and the plan was for her to bring her car and come to Las Cruces.

We would get married and then, one of the advantages, I would no longer have to live in the barracks, sharing a room with twenty other guys in cots and living out of a foot and wall locker.

Sue was a diversion, my steady New Mexico pussy, but only temporarily.

But now, today, my future wife was to remain a secret. I wanted Jamie, and she was in my car. Officially, she and Bob were not 'broken up' as yet, but in reality, it was all over between them. First thing I needed to do was get Jamie away from this campus and anyone who might know her. I did not want any interruptions.

But where to take her? If I went to the one drive-in restaurant in town, there was always the slight chance that someone who knew Bob, or Bob himself might show up. So that was out. I chose to drive uphill to the East, going from pavement to dusty sand, heading further uphill towards the Organ Mountains that separated the Rio Grande Valley Las Cruces sat in from WSMR.

Jamie was starting to look at me strange now, like I was maybe taking her too far out of town and no longer on a paved road. “Don't worry” I said. “I just don't want to get you in trouble with Bob. Out here, no one will see us.”

“See us doing what.” she asked?

I smiled and finding a nice sandy and dry place to park, came to a stop. Here we would not be bothered hopefully and if a car approached, we would see it long before it got to us. It was unlikely anyone would come by since the road basically fizzled to an end well before it reached the Organ Mountains.

Jamie had to know why I had chosen this spot. She knew that I had been fucking Sue in the very seat she was now seated on, and she knew that I had seen her breasts and saw her holding another man's cock, such as it was. Where else could this conversation go but in one direction?

She came right out with it. “I'm still a virgin.”

She had saved me the awkwardness of finding an opening for this conversation..

“Really," I began? "Bob told me that he has already fucked you.”

There, I had used the most crude word right up front. I deliberately had avoided saying 'made love' since I was not in the position, our being alone for the first time, to be 'making love' to Jamie. By me saying 'fucked,' I was putting myself on an equal plane with Bob.

Had they still been an 'item,' I would not have said that of course, because I won't stab a buddy in the back.

And of course I had placed Jamie on the defensive, a better place to have her than her maybe accusing me of being too forward, or expecting too much on a 'first date.'

“He told you that?” She looked and acted indignant. “That's personal, but he lied. Bob has never gotten my panties off.” She looked down at herself. “Not even once, but he tried hard.”

Then she looked into my eyes and acknowledged what we had both known but she might have tried to tell herself it didn't happen, her allowing me to see her breasts *******.

"That night when Bob pulled my bra off, that was the first time he ever saw me naked, or partly so, and you saw me at the same time.” She sighed.

I sighed back and stared deeply into her eyes. What I wanted to say was something like: 'Yeah baby, and I appreciate your letting me see those tits, that told me I could make a pass at you.'

That would have been the truth, but thankfully, despite my being young and impetuous, I didn't say it. What I did say was: “Jamie, I want to hold you so bad. I have been wanting that for weeks.”

She seemed to be needing to be held too. Things had not been going good with her and Bob, and she knew that they were basically finished. Jamie needed to be held, to be loved, and I was hoping that being loved meant being made love to.

“You can hold me, but I plan to remain a virgin until I am married. I want you to know and understand that.”

I chose not to go into that for now. Instead I simply said, “Come here.”

Jamie slid over and met me halfway across the bench seat in my 1953 Oldsmobile. I knew that what I really should be doing was climbing over her, or getting out and going around and sitting on her right since I am right handed. Also that position would have the steering wheel over there instead of over here. At the moment, with her ready to be in my arms, I did not want to delay.

Jamie fitted into my arms so nicely as I turned my body to meet hers. What a difference she was over Sue, the gal I had been fucking for several months. Sue was tall, tall as me and a big woman, with big tits wrapped in a very curvaceous body.

Jamie, was small, delicate seeming, almost like a baby doll. I waited only a minute, and then moved my lips to kiss her first on the neck, and then, with not much resistance from her, on her lips. Her kisses were even better than I had imagined. I kissed her softly, gently, for now. She needed this.

It was hard to go from being loving and tender to sexual. I say it was hard not because of the mental aspects, but because I was super hard between the legs. Sure enough I made the moves, first onto her breasts on top, and then under. Her nipples were erect between my fingers.

Like I had said previously readers, my seeing her tits that night would be instrumental later if I ever got her alone. She put up no resistance whatsoever at me going under her bra.

Then, leaving her bra in place, I moved down and she kept her legs closed for a minute and held them there. “I know you want to remain a virgin,” I whispered into her ear, “Trust me.”

Thank goodness, like most young women in those days, she was wearing a dress.

With a sigh her legs opened and in minutes I was not only seeing and feeling her soft pussy hair, but using a finger on her lips, first on the outside and then, just a little ways in, the inside.

"Bob never managed to touch me there, not like this." Fortunately, she was saying it softly, without protest, wonderment in her voice.

"I know baby, I know."

As Jamie sighed, quivered and shook, I kissed, fingered gently, and waited until my finger was nicely wet. A little deeper past the extreme tightness. Yes, her hymen was still in place. Using the tip, I confirmed that with my finger and not only felt the one little hole in the center, but another, smaller hole off to one side.

I had read books on the subject of hymens and had been made aware that not all hymens consisted of one small hole in the center. Some had two or more.

Also there rarely, but sometimes can be found a very strong hymen, a membrane that is so strong and a hole so tight that it can not be ruptured with a hard cock and a doctor must open it surgically.

“Honey,” his new bride began, after her husband went in with no interruption and asked her why he had felt no cherry.

She was lying under him, frustrated and unmoving since during the first fuck he had orgasmed in less than a minute, “I had it opened by a doctor. It was too strong for a penis to open.”

"But baby," the groom said to his three hour old wife, "How did you know that in advance, that your cherry was too strong?"

She was not about to tell him that another man had already inserted, or tried to insert his rigid member into her. No go, she was just too tight they thought, but it was that darned hymen.

So she went to her gynecologist, and using his tool, he looked into her and after doing some field testing with his finger, had declared her membrane to be unusually thick, and it would need to be surgically opened with a knife.

"Doctor, will it hurt?"

"No dear, I'll use a needle first. You might feel a slight sting..."

Thus opened, two nights later she had finished what she had started with the man the previous week, and it all had been worth it as he taught her how to cum.

"Now, six months later, she had met, become engaged too, then married the man in her bed. He had lasted only a minute the first time around, and she was disappointed, more than slightly, upon discovering that her husband had less cock to offer.

“Really? A doctor opened you," her husband asked? "What kind of tool did he use?”

Back to my true story. Far as I know, I was the first to get a finger partially into Jamie's pussy. “See? I told you so,” sighed Jamie, and I think she was thankful that I had been gentle in my exploring.

“I believed you baby. But it's still nice to do a confirmation, especially if, as you say, I am the only one ever to be doing this.” I was on the outside now and using her slippery juice to lubricate my finger as I worked her clitoris. She was moaning softly.

“That is so intense. No one has ever touched me there. It feels so good the way you are being slow and gentle. Oh (my name), will this make me cum? I've never done that.”

This gal was so innocent I could not believe it. Never, maybe, played with herself? But I didn't ask.

“Jamie, I'll make you a deal. Play with my cock like you were doing with Bob and while you are doing that I'll make you cum.”

“I wasn't playing with it, with Bob's... I was just holding it. He, he put my hand on it.”

“I know, I saw you. Now I want you to hold mine in the same way. If you are doing that, holding my cock and feeling my desire for you, it will help you to achieve orgasm.”

Oh yes, I so wanted sweet innocent Jamie to see my cock, my larger cock. Before she could answer I was undoing my zipper by raising my hips off the seat and straightening out my lower half. That done, I pulled my suddenly too tight jeans down to mid-thigh, tugged my underwear down and out it popped.

Her eyes got big. I felt confident about this one. If Bob was the only man she had ever seen and handled, I had him beat, big time. The first thing she said? No, not...'Oooh it's so big! No, not, "it's so hard.”

What Jamie said as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft was, “You're dripping all over just like Bob does.”

My stiff prick was shiny, all down one side, from pre-coital flow.

“I know baby. That's because you are so lovely in the face and body that you affect us men that way. Now, what else do you notice about my dick?”

She giggled. “It's bigger.”

“Bigger than who or what?”

“You know what I meant. Bob's cock. Yours is way bigger.” She sort of sighed and spoke softly. “Of course I am only talking about what Bob has because you saw it.”

I wanted to tell her that Sue had also seen his cock and commented about how she now appreciated me more, but wisely, probably, did not.

“I know honey, I know. Now play with it with your hand."

Oh fuck readers did that feel good. The lovely and oh so cute Jamie is not only holding my stiff prick, but stroking it!' Her little hand looked so good around my cock I think the visual added to the feeling.

"That's right, like that. Now, what else do you notice about it, about my cock?”

I think now that Jamie was really enjoying this, like a student with a teacher maybe.

“You have, I guess you call it foreskin. You're not circumcised. I know about that from my little brother. My mother told me about it and how we should always get our boy babies circumcised.”

That was when I gave Jamie a course in the advantages of not being circumcised for a man, and in some ways for a woman married to an uncircumcised man. “Yes, it is a lot easier to stroke compared to Bob,” Jamie said, giggling as she moved her hand up and down over my cock and watched as the foreskin covered and then ******* the head.

I kissed her, hard and long. I want to tell you dear readers. It would have been so easy to tell Jamie then and there that I was in love with her. Silly perhaps, but she had spent several nights riding in the back of my car and facing me a couple of times at a table and I felt that I knew her.

Then I told her, “Now I'm going to make you cum. Then, after you do, you can take care of me and see what happens when a man cums.”

"Make me cum?" She seemed to be confused at that and I planned to make things clear for her.

As I was speaking, I placed my hand on the inside of her left thigh and tugged outward. I was wishing now that I was on the other side of her and could use my right hand, but no way now was I going to interrupt this action and risk her cooling off. Women are/were like that, change their minds instantly and sometimes for no apparent reason.

Example: I was doing some heavy making out with a very lovely brunette I was dating for the first time. Back seat of my car in Alhambra, California. Long hair, full C cup. She was extremely aroused, I had gone from breasts to pussy. I had her panties halfway down her thighs, decided getting them past her knees and off on the floorboard of the car would take too long. She was out of control hot and ready.

I decided to get between those thighs and pull her panties to one side. Suddenly as I struggled to get my legs from one angle over her to another while being squeezed between the seats my leg cramped! Very unusual for me, never happens.

I stopped and said 'My leg's cramped," and she instantly, in that brief pause while I straightened my leg to stop the cramp regained control of herself and brought it all to a stop. No go, no further. A few days after I happened to be reading the Alhambra paper (did that in those days) and there it was, her photo, a formal portrait upper body shot, and she had just gotten married after a year's engagement.

She almost fucked another man days before her marriage. Never even told me about another man. Too bad she didn't fuck me. Virgin? Not a virgin having already fucked her fiancé and wanted to compare, or maybe re-assure herself? Maybe a last, or first fling? I don't know, but a cramped leg lost me a fuck with a beautiful woman.

I wanted to call her, to see how it was going, and to maybe shame her into trying it again with me. But no cell phones in those days, and since she was probably no longer living where I had picked her up, her parents, no way to contact her.

So guys, if the gal you are with is ready and things are cool and legal, GO FOR IT.

Oh, back to my little virgin Jamie.

Jamie seemed to know what to do next, and that was nothing as she leaned back against the seat, opened her legs wide and closed her eyes. Keeping my lips off hers for a while, I tongued her as I stroked her clitoris.

Just my tongue, going in and out of her mouth and twirling around one another's tongues. Then, as she drew closer to her first orgasm, I kissed her full on the lips but left room for her to breathe when she got close.

She screamed! Well, not so much screamed as let out a loud and sharp moan as the pleasure hit. I kept kissing and rubbing on her clit at the same time, but doing it gentle like. Firm, but gentle. It was the perfect method I believe to have her cumming for the first time.

Nothing said, I held her afterward, for all of maybe three minutes, an eternity for me, and possibly not long enough for her. She needed this, and now I needed something.

After Jamie had regained her breath, I slid my hips out to the edge of the seat. pulled my pants and shorts down to my ankles so I could spread my legs apart and straightened my body out as much as possible and in effect making my cock look as long as possible.

“Now Jamie, instead of using your hand, there is something I want you to do for me, just for a minute.”

I think she knew. “You mean...?”

“Yes, Put your mouth on it, just for a little while.”

“Why?”

'Duh.' “Why,” she asked? I proceeded to tell her about five reasons why, including a learning curve for her and some enjoyment for me. But the main reason I wanted her to do it, I said truthfully, was because, since I had seen her holding Bob's cock, the same thing she had been doing for me, I wanted to be the first with her on something more.

First. Only. Just me. Never to be forgotten that way if nothing more happens.

She sucked me. Timidly at first and of course getting into it after a while. She gave me my 'just for a minute,' and more. But I was nice and did not blow a surprise load down her throat. It was enough that I could feel strong dribbles of pre-fluid pouring out of me and down her throat.

Cumming in her mouth would have been nice, but I wanted her to jack me and see me cum, something she had not done with Bob, or so she claimed.

I put on a nice show for her, cumming a big one while holding onto one of her breasts. She had carried a hanky in her purse and had thought of laying it out in advance, but she was still surprised when my load, some of it, landed as far up as above my nipples even though I was sitting up.

Had I been lying down and her jacking me with my cock pointed in the natural direction when I was hard, it might have landed as high up as my face.

It was then, while she was using her hanky to clean me that she told me. “I will be graduating in two weeks and going back to Santa Fe.”

Shit! Me being in the Army with a steady work schedule, 365, I had forgotten that schools have their own schedules. I was about to lose her.

Santa Fe was at the other end of the state almost, straight North. But I had expected that. “Can I see you again, a few times before you go?”

“I don't want to fall in love.” Wow. Jamie was having those same strong feelings of desire for me that I had been feeling for her.

I was already semi-engaged to a California girl so did not plan that. But Jamie would have been easy to love, very. Of all the gals I have ever met, well met plus a little more, Jamie would rank in the top ten in sweetness.

“Just see me. We'll go out, take in a movie and do a little making out. No more than we did today. I believe I have proven to you now that I will respect your desire to remain a virgin, so what say you?”

“What about Sue?”

Oh yeah, she knew that I was dating Sue. Not just dating, but fucking her. I made light of it. “Sue and I are close, but not 'in love' close. Let's just say that she will keep my irresistible urges for sex down to a slow boil so that I can maintain control with you. How's that?”

I was smiling to let her know I was kidding, but that there was some truth in what I was saying. She was willing to continue with our 'relationship,' such as it was, and one reason might have been because, 'I'm leaving in a few days, so why not?'

I saw Jamie three more times, and one of them was for almost an entire day since I picked her up before noon and did not bring her back to the dorm until after 9 at night. We fiddled and we played. I gave her more orgasms, and two of them were by oral, something not so easy to pull off in a car seat.

I hadn't asked her to blow me again, but kept hoping she might offer.

We had even cuddled and just held each other at times, no sex, just being and feeling close. It was during one of those cuddle sessions that Jamie confided in me.

"That time when you were with Sue and watching Bob and me over your seat and you saw Bob take my bra off..." Jamie hesitated, I think waiting for me to ask.

"Yes. I remember. What about it?"

"When I realized you were watching, that was when I allowed Bob to take my bra off. You thought he pulled it off against my will, but I wanted him to, and it was because I wanted you to see me."

"Really? Were you turned on to me at that time like I was you?"

"I hadn't decided yet, but I sensed that Bob and I were not going to last and I wanted to get you interested in me. I could tell that you and Sue were not in love, so I...I don't know, I did it, and I wanted you to know that."

I kissed her, smiled, and said, 'Thanks for that. You made my night."

Shit readers. I wanted so bad to get Jamie into a bed. Same thing with Sue. Not once in an actual bed. In the Army, Low rank. No money for a motel. No way to take her into the barracks and lay her on your bunk. Wouldn't that be something? My make out sessions with both women, and more while in Las Cruces and single, were in the car and on a lawn in a graveyard.

Had me another girl, sorta, while in Las Cruces and mixed somewhere in the time when I was seeing Sue and Jamie. We soldiers with cars got to know some of the locals who hung around the drive-in and some of them, well, all of them were wanna be hot rodders, just like me.

They were not students at the college. More than half of those students were from somewhere else. These local guys were the 'cowboys' and we were the soldiers.

There was an older man who would hang out with us, not a soldier but from town. He not only had a fairly hot 59 Pontiac Bonneville, but he also had a daughter, 18 maybe, and extremely lovely. No one had gotten to her I think, and the way it seemed, her father was protective of her, of course.

I really don't remember exactly how I got her out, and she knew Sue I remember, but I had her out and parked in my Oldsmobile at night, somewhere on the streets of Las Cruces and a bit higher than most of town so we could look down at the lights.

Over the course of a lot of time I stripped her completely, right there in my car. I mean totally naked and with no panties on, not even between her ankles. She was ******* to my view, to my touch, but she wouldn't fuck.

I didn't push it too hard because of her father. I don't remember if he knew I had her out, but I think not.

A virgin you see, almost for sure though I never got a finger deep enough into her to find out as I remember now so many years later. She allowed my persuasive self to strip her, and fondle and kiss her, but she wouldn't fuck.

I honestly don't remember if I got her hand onto my dick. Matter of fact, I had almost completely forgotten about her until I came back onto this site and started editing this section for typos and adding thoughts about car seats now in the middle, the 16th of Jan 2018.

"I'm pretty certain, thinking back, that she was a virgin and I was the first male to see her nude.

But she was lovely. Don't remember her name, but I clearly remember her face and body. Beautiful in the face, and almost flat chested. But it didn't matter since her body was small and delicate all over, so she did not seem to be out of proportion.

Her nipples were nice and very prominent when they got hard, I do remember that.

How did it come that she was out with me and I got her naked? I don't remember actually. It might have been because she had been hearing about me from Sue. But once again, there I was, making out on a stupid car seat and no bed.

I don't remember how she got into my car that night, and I don't remember where I dropped her off. It has been a long time. Like I said, readers, this story is all true, so I am not making anything up. We had discussed her, some of my fellow soldiers with cars who hung at the drive in, and there was speculation that since she was living alone with her father, that he might be messing with her.

I don't think so, because if that was the case, it seems she might have allowed me to fuck her. Hard to tell.

Just to go into the future a little further with Jamie, she wrote me a couple of times and said that she had sort of linked up with an old boy friend from Santa Fe. They had not fucked as yet since she was still holding out for marriage, but his cock was smaller than mine she said, larger then Bob's had been, but smaller than me.

She didn't place the word 'cock' in her letter. Just used the expression, 'he's smaller than you. but bigger than Bob.' I think she did that in case anyone else saw the letter, it might look like she was talking about height rather than...inches.

She wrote that perhaps to make me feel good, or maybe it was the truth. Like I said, Jamie was very sweet, and caring.

We never talked on the phone. First off, no access to one unless I went into a booth, and the caller always had to go through an operator for long distance, and put coins in, and if we talked past three minutes the operator would come on and ask for more money, and it was expensive to use those phones.

What about Bob? Yes, that sounds like a title of a recent movie, What About Bob? But I need to get Bob into this story once again. Like I have said, Bob was not long for Las Cruces, having no car, no job and no money. But I had one last adventure with him.

My newlywed wife enters the picture.

Realizing that he had no means of transportation or finance to continue with Jamie, Bob had given up on her, he claimed. He might have known I had been seeing Jamie, but I doubt it. Somehow, and I don't know where he had been staying for the past months, Bob showed up on foot at that drive in restaurant I have mentioned.

“Hi Bob,” I exclaimed, surprised to see that he was still around.

Jill, my blonde fiance' had arrived from California, bringing a 1948 Nash automobile along that she had received from her mother.. Not the coolest set of wheels to be sure, but reliable. A flathead six and three on the tree. (that means, for our younger readers, a three speed shift on the steering column).

We had married. A few days before, I had said my goodbyes to Sue which had not gone over too well even though Sue had known in advance about my wife to be. I had in effect swapped my steady New Mexico pussy for some steady California married pussy.

Now Jill was sitting in my 1953 Oldsmobile with me, and Bob was seeing my new wife for the first time. He stared past me through the driver's window and his eyes were big as he saw a blonde California woman who was to say the least, stunning.

Want to read about Jill? Read my stories about a time in the future called Confessions of a Nudist Photographer.

Adding here on 25 January 2018, and also read about Jill in the story I recently posted called Innocent Cutie Compares my Five Pound Cock to Jim's Six Pounder. .

For now though, Jill was innocent, almost. Of course, any woman who has spent time with me is no longer innocent. Jamie had been about a close to innocent as any woman I had been involved with, and she had done just about everything with me short of actually fucking.

“Is this...? Bob began. He stopped in case it was not the woman from California he had heard about.

“Yes, this is Jill. We got married just last week.”

“Well Hellooooo Jill. You're looking mighty fine.”

Jill sort of blushed and giggled. “Well, thank you,” she gushed. I had not told Jill about Bob, so I had to play the game. He was looking kind of uncomfortable standing outside so I invited him to sit in the car.

“In the front?”

For Bob to get into the rear, I would have to open my driver's door, get out, let him go around me as he pulled the back of the driver's seat forward, climb in, and then, as I let the seat back drop, get back in myself and close the door.

Big hassle to be reversed to let him out, and besides, we would have to turn our head to talk to him. Letting him into the back on Jill's side was out of the question because the food tray was on the door and we didn't want to open the door all that far.

“Of course, in the front, come on around.” I was allowing Bob to sit beside Jill, who now had to slide over next to me in the bench seat. That was her normal position anyhow in those days before seat belts, but she had moved over to the door to eat off the tray in the window.

Opening the door carefully so as not to upset the drinks that were still sitting on the tray, Bob slid through and very carefully closed the door, not hard enough for it to be latched all the way since that would have spilled the drinks.

“So, I asked Bob, “I thought you had gone to New Jersey already. What keeps you here?” (I am saying New Jersey in the story, but I am not sure if he had came from there or maybe New York. It's been a long time.)

“I had a job picking black cherries, and the guy that owned the farm gave me a place to stay.”

I knew about the black cherries that grow in the Rio Grande Valley. There was a favorite place I would go to sometimes west of Las Cruces on US 70 but still down in the Rio Grande Valley where you could purchase cherry cider, perhaps one of the best tasting drinks in the world.

The price was not cheap though, because it took a lot of cherries to make it, and cherries do not grow on trees.

Wait! Yes they do grow on trees, I think. Sort of short ones. If you've never tasted 'black' cherries, such a dark shade of red they appear black at first, you've missed something. As they say, 'Once you've had black, you won't go back.' No...wait....

“You had a job?” I was sensing a hit here for money and was already planning how to say 'No.'

“Yeah, it ran out yesterday and I saved up enough money to catch a bus most of the way home and hitch the rest.” He pulled out a bus ticket and showed us that it was to leave tomorrow around noon and was for north to Albuquerque and points east. I breathed a sigh of relief, Bob would be gone tomorrow and it looked like he was not going to hit me up for money.

I offered to treat him to a meal, and then after we had ordered, Bob hit me up. “Can you give me a place to stay, just for tonight?”

Well, at least it was not money, something that I was not swimming in on an Army Specialist's pay. Jill was to get a job but that was soon, not now. For now, we were living day to day, which is hard to do when you get paid once a month.

(Note to those readers that are not aware of how the military pays. Today it is every two weeks deposited into your checking account.)

“I only have a two room, basically, house.” I told him. “It has one big room in front that serves as a living room and kitchen, and then around the wall at the back of the living room is the bedroom with no door and a bath.”

Perhaps I should better describe that layout. Coming in the front door, you see the kitchen, stove, frig and sink on the right in front of you. And a kitchen table you have to go around. Off to the left, a large living room, such as it is, with painted block walls, and going on straight ahead past the kitchen and to the right, a bathroom.

Off to the left and behind that painted cement clock living room wall, a big bedroom going the length of the back half of the building. I think the entire layout was probably no more than three of four hundred square feet. It must have come furnished because I don't remember going out and buying a bed or a couch.

No TV. No computer. No dishwasher. No Microwave. That stuff, the last three, didn't even exist yet. Well, maybe a dishwasher did, I don't remember.

But at $50 a month rent, beggars can not be choosers. It was clean, and everything worked. Bob was quick to take advantage of what space he would be allocated, if any. “I'd be glad to sleep on the couch, if that's alright. It will be just for one night.”

I looked over at Jill. She smiled, not fully understanding that Bob had received an other than honorable discharge and was now known for sucking on people for money and a place to stay. But he would be gone tomorrow, we had seen the ticket.

“It's OK honey, if he stays in the living room. I don't mind.”

Jill thought that she was helping, not knowing that I was thinking otherwise. But already something was forming in my mind. A thought, and Bob's smaller than mine cock.

My wife had been a virgin when I met her at the Moonlight Rollerway (skating rink) on US 66, in Pasadena, California.

I had dated other women at the same time, but when Jill let me take her cherry we were pretty much steady after that and on into when I had joined the Army, been assigned to Alabama for a while, then been stationed in New Mexico.

Though my girlfriend turned wife had commented that my cock is big, and with the tight fit she believed that I was, I wanted to convince her that it really is.

For a while at least I could have my new bride believing that my cock is amongst the big ones. Bob could help in that aspect.

I think you probably already know where this is headed. I had been able to have Sue see Bob's cock and realize that mine is a lot bigger, and now I had a chance to use Bob's cock once again, this time with my wife.

We ate our burgers, all three, and after cruising for a few minutes down Main, (At that time a street, and now part of it is converted to a walking mall type of thing) we headed home. Our little home was one of three side-by-side matching homes built with cement blocks. It was even on a dirt street, although I should probably rather call it a sand street.

I don't remember much of what was said and done in that little house before bedtime, but I certainly remember most of what happened later. Having Kenny watching me as I fucked Sue in the back of his Dodge had been the stimulus. (See the story coming before this called Sharing my Steady Pussy).

From then on in my life, having my woman seeing and being seen would always be a major part of my fantasies, and I was to make many if not most of my fantasies come to life.

We were in the bedroom in back, and right around the corner, on the other side of the wall we were lying beside, was Bob, and there was no door. If Bob had to go during the night, he would have to walk right by the foot of our bed to go into the bathroom.

When he came back out, he would be directly facing the foot of our bed before turning left to head back and around into the living room.

This was a perfect setup for a husband who might want to show off his wife in the act. And it was a perfect 'excuse' for a guest to be going by the bed on his way to the toilet. I planned to put it all to use.

Had this been closer to today in history, I probably would have been planning this out with Bob in advance, but this was very early in my life, and everything was experimental or accidental.

Bob had already used the bathroom and was supposedly bedded down on the couch. For the purpose of me seeing my wife as we made love, and for Bob to better see IF he came by, I had left a small lamp on beside the bed.

There was also a night light in the bathroom so that Bob could find his way if need be. Now I was loving on Jill, and she was responding quite warmly I might say.

Like I said, the light beside the bed was on, as it always was when we made love so we could better see each other. But now, I still had it on, and another man was right around the corner. By rights, Jill should have said 'turn the light off if you want to be doing something,' but she didn't.

Did my my recent bride know what I had in mind? I know that Jill had always been adventurous and daring, like making love to me on a beach where anyone walking by would see. We were sort of between two large boulders, but that did not block the view of anyone going past from side to side. Someone might have gone by and seen us, I wasn't sure.

But that had been in the past, and now here we were in our first home of many to come, and a man was just a few feet away. Jill and I were fully naked of course, and the covers were down.

The trouble was, with me being right handed and lying on Jill's right, I could not readily be watching the wall behind me where Bob might be sneaking a peek around if he was so inclined.

The only solution was to put Jill on top of me. And I did. Now with Jill on top and her ass toward that corner that Bob might be able to peek around, she was riding me, nice and slow. From my position under her, I could look down past my right foot and see the corner of that wall and if Bob is trying to sneak a peek.

Surely she knew that now she can be seen if someone peeks and she wouldn't know it, but again, no protest from my newlywed wife.

She had not suggested me wearing a rubber as usual. I think Jill, like me, wanted to be performing this act skin to skin, bareback in case Bob should happen to see. It was up to me to maintain control.

I don't know why she is doing this, because from the first Jill was always quiet about expressing her desires about sex, first with me and later about other men. I was not sure if Jill was going along with this only because of me, or because she wanted to be seen, or more.

I knew that Jill's ass was not to be believed, so if Bob should happen to sneak a peek, he would get a close up view of a great ass, and just below a very blonde covered cunt being stretched by a cock that was almost twice his size. (slight exaggeration, maybe, on my part).

As Jill was riding me, I kept watching down towards my right foot to see if Bob was maybe down low and peeking around the corner. But either Bob was not that smart, or he had already peeked and now had decided to 'make an entrance.'

As I was looking in his direction, Bob came right around the corner standing up, and quietly walked past the foot of our bed and went into the bathroom! He had pretended to not be looking in our direction.

I don't think that Jill knew when he was going by, but I am sure that she heard the bathroom door close. What will she do? My heart rate increased. Oh joy, she kept pumping, but slow.

We waited. I saw 'we' because now Jill knew that Bob is in the bathroom and will be coming out. When he came out, there was no way that he could not see the action.

Hear that readers? My lovely, almost virginal and innocent wife is on top of me, riding my cock with our joined genitals fully visible, and she was making no effort to cover up. There was no way that Bob could miss seeing the action when he comes out of that bathroom.

He had to come out in order to get back onto the couch, and he had to go right by, within five or so feet from her ass. Yet Jill kept pumping, and I kept kissing and feeling her tits or holding onto her ass cheeks.

A minute passed, then two, then three. Normally, if we had been alone, Jill would have been fucking me faster now, and harder, or I would have turned her over again. But she waited, I am pretty sure for Bob to come out as she continued to do it slow and easy.

She was getting good feels of my rigid member. Taking me slow, going up almost to where it would do the fall out, then going slowly down to the bottom, where she would bury it for the slightest moment, and then up again. It was if she wanted to give someone a good show of not only my shaft but how my cock would tug out on her lips.

On purpose? Planned on her part? It would seem so.

The toilet flushed. That would be Bob pretending that he had further business than before and that was why he had returned to the bathroom. He opened the door and out he came, with the bathroom light still on, yes, still on, and the light flooded across our bed for several seconds before he switched off the light.

At this point in my story telling, what I was thinking does not count. My wife is the main subject at this juncture in the story. If my wife was having a fantasy of Bob seeing her so intimately involved, her fantasy would have been more than filled right there.

There was enough light to see us before, dimly, but Bob had in effect put a spotlight on Jill's ass, vagina, and my cock for probably five full seconds.

With a little smile at me since he saw me watching, Bob sort of 'snuck' on past and went into the living room. I looked at Jill, and she had a neutral expression on her face. She had to know that he had been there with the noise of the door going in, the flush, and then the light flooding the room on his way out.

She was still pumping me slow, full length, up and down.

She did not seem to mind, so I took a chance. I yelled it out. “Bob?”

No answer. “Hey Bob!”

“Yes?”

You could more sense than hear the excitement in his voice.

“Come here.”

I held my breath, waiting to see what my bride might do. She stayed in place!

TRUE STORY READERS.

Jill was pumping and she kept going. Fully naked she was, and mounted on a hard cock for him to see. Bob slowly, with a strange grin on his face came around the corner. Oh, I failed to mention, he was wearing only his underwear, and it was left over Army white underwear with a big opening in front for a cock to hang out if it was not buttoned tight.

His hole was unbuttoned as he came up to the foot of the bed and stopped “Did you call me?”

Well of course I did Bob, but then, I didn't say that. What I said was: “We know when you went by that you 'accidentally' had a pretty good look at what is happening, so if you want to keep watching, you are welcome since the harm is already done. But you have to promise first that you won't tell anyone.”

I wasn't all that much worried about whom he might tell since he was with us now and we were dropping him at the bus terminal in the morning.

“I can watch up close?” You could sense the excitement in his voice as Bob continued to stare at the lower end of our bodies and not my face.

Jill, bless her heart, had never quit pumping and was maintaining her slow, steady pace as if nothing else was happening around her.

“Yes, sit right there at the foot of the bed and watch. Jill has never done this and I think that it might be exciting for her. She's probably embarrassed as Hell at you seeing her bare assed, but she's not saying anything, so I'm assuming it's O.K. with her. But all you get to do is watch, no more.”

Silently, Jill pumped, using the full length of my cock, I fondled her ass and tits, and Bob watched. I could see that he was reaching in and touching himself with one hand. It was all right there for him, just a couple of feet away, and he had a view that could not be believed, but I knew it was a little dark down there since the only light was up at the other end of the bed near my head..

“Go turn on that bathroom light again and leave the door open.”

Bob jumped right up, and as he did, I saw his erection pop through that hole, but not very far through. He went over and turned on the light and returned to sitting on the bed. For Jill's sake I pretended to be fully involved with her again and started pulling her head down to kiss while she kept giving me those slow strokes.

I gave Bob a few minutes to watch and jack while Jill and I had some fun, and then I invited him to come around to the side of the bed and let Jill see his cock.

Yes, I said that. "Bob, come around the bed and let Jill see your cock."

As I said it, Jill sort of changed the speed of her pumping as she slowed down but kept moving, and she sort of raised her head and looked off to her right, my left, where Bob would be making his appearance to show her his cock.

I was hoping that her big surprise would be something less once she saw it.

He hesitated, and then, slowly, came around. As Bob had walked toward us, I saw that his short cock had gone back inside those baggy shorts, and nothing was showing. “Take your shorts off, “ I directed.

I know, well maybe don't know, what was going through Bob's head about then. He knew he was smaller, much smaller, but was probably hoping for anything he could get.

Bob did, dropped his drawers, and his maybe five inches at the very most of cock was now revealed for Jill. Five inches maybe and thin. I recall his being shorter I think but I'll allot him five inches for now. I saw Jill studying it and knew what she was thinking, that the cock she has married and is now riding was so much more.

Was Bob's cock only the second cock she has ever seen? She said so, yes, but then, since she had been alone in California all those months while I had been elsewhere, you never can know for sure.

But I was not doing this to put Bob down. No, I was doing this to let my wife know that yes, there are different sizes, and she had not married a small one. Average maybe. Slightly bigger than average maybe, but definitely not small.

Now, if I had Jamie on top of me and Bob was watching, then he would be the cuckold big time. Cuckold because his former girlfriend Jamie was fucking me, and cuckold because she was getting a bigger cock. But that had never happened. Bob had never fucked Jamie, and I had only played with her, but to a far greater degree than Bob ever had.

Bob was seeing my wife in the process of having her newlywed vagina spread and worked over by my cock. Did that make me the cuckold? I don't know. One thing, the word 'cuckold' was not in my vocabulary, not way back then.

Supposedly a cuckold is a husband who watches his wife being fucked by another man, and also if she has cheated behind his back. So since I was doing the fucking, I guess I wasn't being cuckolded. But as I go on with this true story, was I the cuckold later? Let's wait and see.

I’ll tell you in advance before this story goes much further that I did not allow Bob to fuck my wife. Sorry readers.

Jill would have done so, maybe, I'm not sure, since she had allowed Bob to see her so intimately. But our marriage was only a couple of weeks old, and I at this time was very jealous of her, and very jealous of course of any big cock that might come between me and her.

How can a man be jealous of his wife and yet want to show her off in the act of fucking? It's hard to explain, but some of my readers will understand.

If she was so inclined, maybe I should have allowed Jill to have him. I think she might have wanted that. Or at least maybe she did before she got to see his wee wee. Bob, you see, was not a threat to me. He had a small cock, and he was leaving town.

As Jill continued to ride me, I invited her to touch his cock while he sat up beside us. It was nice, seeing her long slender fingers tipped in red wrapped around his little cock looking so nice. And then I turned my wife over, and while I stayed high on my knees and plowed her, Jill could lie on her back and jack his cock.

Again Jill learned that the cock she had married has an advantage. Bob was cut, and had no foreskin to move up and down. She said not a word to Bob about it, but talked about it later to me.

Then, as I continued to fuck Jill on her back, I invited Bob to get down at our feet again, and Jill, maybe reluctantly, had to let go of his penis. I saw her study her fingers, wet with some of his pre-fluid, and then with a smile at me, she looked around, wondering what in the heck to do with it since she did not want to soil our one set of sheets.

Finally with a little giggle, she rubbed her fingers onto my back. Yes, my back! Bob body fluid. Either it would remain to dry on my back when we finally decided to sleep, or it would have to be washed off with a cloth, later.

I don't know if Bob saw her do that. He might have and if so, would have had himself a good laugh over it.

I felt the bed sag between my feet and knew that he had gotten in close, very close. I got up onto my knees in order to provide Bob with a better view and as I began to pump, I felt Jill’s legs go up and around my waist.

No being bashful here, not my bride. By raising her legs that far she apparently had decided to give Bob total viewing of her curved ass, her anus, her pussy and how it is being worked and stretched by my cock.

I knew now. Bob is seeing it all, not just my cock and how it is stretching Jill’s snug snatch, but also her tight pink in color anus since her ass was almost off the bed. It was then that something happened that I was not to learn about until Jill told me after Bob had left town.

Though Bob did not get to fuck my bride, maybe the next event made me into a cuckold, I don't know.

As I fucked, Bob, using one hand, began caressing the cheeks of her ass, He did one, getting a nice sense of how she was shaped, and then did the other. Being very careful not to come into contact with my cock or balls, he then began touching her around her tightly stretched lips.

Jill was moaning more loudly now, and I was thinking it was because I was fucking her so nicely in order to provide a show for Bob. She was getting quite wet and Bob, not being able to insert a finger of course, began rubbing it alongside her vagina, getting it slippery wet.

And here is where he really got daring. He began running his slippery finger over her cute little anus, caressing and tickling it in the process. Jill told me later than his finger caressing her anus had really felt good, so good as a matter of fact that she was wishing he would put it in.

And he did, but not right away and not all at once. Jill was moaning louder now and I, having decided that it was time for her to cum, maybe quicker than usual, began fucking more vigorously. It was then, Jill told me, that Bob inserted just the very tip into her anus and held it there.

Jill began cumming with a loud groan as her fingers dug into my ass. As Bob saw and felt her anus go into a series of contractions and making her pinkish anus open and close slightly with each throb, he began easing his finger further into her, but doing it in little shoves to match the throbbing he was feeling and seeing.

Her anus would pucker and tighten around him during part of the throb, and during the other part of the throb, when her anus would open slightly, further in his finger would go, but in very small increments.

When her orgasm, and it was a long one going ten throbs or more, finally finished, he had at least a full digit or more into my wife’s ass.

Now he needed to remove it and not have her making any sounds. He waited until I kissed her, and when she moaned slightly and tightened her arms around me, he was able to slowly withdraw his finger. Thinking back, I am sure she did the moaning and tightening her arms around me to better conceal his finger coming out, and maybe having her make a sound.

Then, acting innocent as all get out in front of me, Bob rose from the bed and came around and up to our heads.

I guess he sensed that I had decided not to let it go just then, but was waiting for whatever else might come up.

“Oh man! I want to cum so bad. Do you mind if I cum while Jill strokes my cock?”

I grinned at his bravado. “That was my plan Bob, if Jill will go along."

I looked into her face and my wife gave me this cutest of all smiles. I knew that meant 'yes.'

"I didn't intend to leave you hanging Bob. Wait while I slide Jill over a little closer to the edge...”

Walking sideways on my knees and moving my body to the right while Jill slid herself to the left under me, we slid over to where we were on the edge of the mattress. Now Bob's cock was able to be over her chest. Not very far over, but close enough to cum on her body if we allowed it.

I think he knew right then that either I, or maybe my wife, was planning on letting him cum on her, otherwise, why did we scoot up so close? And since we maybe owned one set of sheets and had to go to a laundromat and insert quarters, we wanted to keep the sheets clean for as long as possible.

It would be easier and a lot more convenient to allow Bob to cum on my wife.

Jill it looked like, was making it a point to visibly wrap her fingers around his hard shaft and just...feel it. Then, having done that for several seconds, she began moving her hand the best she could on his shorter than mine shaft with no foreskin.

Jill was stroking him, and I believe she was actually planning on having Bob cum on her tits. If she did, it would be a first for her while a man is standing over her though I had came on her tits once after fucking her bareback and pulling out, and my cum had not only landed on her breasts but reached her chin.

Then Bob made the request. “Can I feel her tits before I cum?”

Touch my wife's breasts? That went maybe a little further than I had planned. Of course, right then I did not know that Bob had been feeling and caressing my wife's ass, vaginal lips, and stuck a finger into her anus while feeling her orgasm.

I looked at Jill. She had that ornery anything goes look in her eyes. I think I might have sighed about then. “Sure, go ahead," I said, "but be gentle.”

Bob had himself some nice long feels of her fully B cups, that even on her back were standing right up there. He fondled with both his hands, I pumped with my cock while straining to hold back, Jill stroked with her left hand, and Bob began to build with his cock.

“Take your time Bob," I said. "Make it last. There's no hurry.”

But Bob had already gone pretty much beyond the holding back stage. He sort of shoved his hips forward, placing his cock further over Jill's breasts, and groaning, his cock began shooting across both her breasts and I will say, by luck or good aim, he managed to coat both nipples.

In order for his cum to have reached her right nipple, he had to shoot out about eight inches or more since his cock was to the left of her left tit. And the shots kept cumming, spurt spurt spurt, at least six big ones that reached across and coated her tits, mostly her left one near the end, and then some dribbles as Jill smilingly milked his penis when he had quit groaning.

Jill giggled and sounded surprised. “His cum felt really hot!”

I decided to explain it to her. “That’s because the surface of your skin is cooler than your core temperature, and since Bob’s cum shot out at his body temperature, it felt hot.”

“I see,” said Jill. “I guess then that if he had shot all that into me that it would not have felt hot.”

'Into her? Is she saying she wanted to have his cock inside her? I smiled. “Maybe not, but based on the size of his load, you would have been feeling it just the same.”

Now, since my bride seemed to be turned on to or by Bob to some degree, I wanted to see how far she might have been willing to go. I looked at her. “Are you thinking that we maybe wasted his load shooting it on your tits?”

I was implying that maybe Bob could have blasted his load into my wife's tight cunt, but of course with the threat of pregnancy that in reality was not possible.

She giggled, but I noticed that Jill exchanged a look with Bob. “His load wasn’t wasted. I really enjoyed seeing and feeling it land on my breasts.”

It was my turn and my wife’s talk was turning me on even further. He was still mostly hard. “O.K. Jill. Now hold onto his cock while I cum.”

She didn't protest. At this very early stage of our marriage I was about to dump my load into her unprotected pussy for the first time, and I guess she either wanted Bob to see it, or she wanted to feel it, or both..

Repeating readers. This would be the first time I had put my hot load into her pussy, no rubber between.

I laid some of my upper body weight onto my wife and pumped for maybe twenty seconds while not kissing Jill so she could keep staring at Bob's cock, and surprisingly, Jill came with me! She was that close to a second orgasm and I had not detected it.

"Fuck baby. I didn't know you were ready, just then."

"I was. I was and still am very turned on." She was saying that while still holding Bob's cock!

In front of Bob I asked her. "Did you feel my cum?"

"Yes. Better than usual."

It probably had felt better since Jill had never before felt a cock pumping jizzum directly into her bare cunt.

Bob had cum a big one, and Jill and I almost simultaneously right after. Jill giggled. “Who gets to clean up the mess?”

Well, normally I suppose Bob should have done it, but Jill was still holding his cock, dwindling now, and I wanted to make this episode last a bit longer. “I'll do it. Keep his dick over your body so it doesn't drip on the mattress. Wait while I go get a cloth.” That meant that for a minute, they would be alone.

The thought of that, leaving my newlywed wife alone with another man's cock in her hand, was extremely exciting, and despite my just having cum, arousing.

I climbed off of Jill and as my cock dripped onto the linoleum floor I scurried into the bathroom, ran the water in the faucet until it got hot, then soaked a wash rag, squeezed some of the water out and headed back to the bed.

It was during that minute or so, Jill told me later, that Bob moved his lips to hers and they swapped tongue for a few seconds. When I came back into the bedroom, all I saw was that Bob was still feeling Jill's breasts, and she was still holding onto his cock, which had now withered to maybe three inches, three wet inches between her fingers.

Bob and my wife had exchanged a kiss while she was holding his cock. Did that make me into a cuckold" Probably not since I did not see it. Or maybe it did?

I was nice about it, all the mess Bob had made as I was cleaning up her breasts first so she could keep holding his cock. Then I went back into the bathroom and ran the water under the faucet again, washing the cum out and getting it ready for round two.

Fuck yeah she told me later, they kissed again.

“Now me!” Jill yelled out while holding her slimy fingers up for me to see. She had released his tiny cock now. I gave Jill the wash rag, she used it to clean her fingers, and then, having an exciting thought, I made the suggestion. “Why don't you take Bob into the bathroom and wash his cock for him?”

I did that for two reasons. One, to give Bob and Jill more time to enjoy this, and also to allow Bob to see Jill standing up naked while he is beside her. She is a fox in bed, and maybe even more sensational while standing up.

Jill climbed out of bed and providing Bob with a nice flash of opened snatch in the process. Together and holding hands, yes, holding hands!, they walked naked into the bathroom and as Bob stood with his two to three-inch cock over the edge of the sink, Jill used just her hand and warm soapy water to wash his cock.

His small dangling balls were not being neglected in the process.

Yes, she was using bare skin on him and not a washrag. Then she carefully towel dried his shriveled cock and after also carefully drying his testicles, she allowed his noodle to drop down.

I almost asked her if she wanted to 'taste' his cock since it is now clean, but didn't, and I don't know why, but I thought of it. It would have been fun to see his cock go from two inches to maybe almost five in her mouth.

I noticed that Jill was holding one hand under her pussy to prevent my cum from dripping onto the linoleum. I was feeling really ornery now. “OK Bob. Now you can use a warm cloth to wash her pussy.”

Jill frowned. “But he didn't make the mess, you did.”

I smiled. “I know, but this whole mess is his fault. He caused it.” Jill laughed, and Bob, seeing all was cool, joined in.

As she rinsed her fingers under the running warm water in the sink, Bob got to wash my wife's pussy, running the warmed wash cloth up between her inner labia as Jill stood with her feet wide apart. While doing it, he never actually got to touch her bare skin to bare skin, but the sensation of feeling her pussy was strong, I think, even with a wet cloth between.

Jill I think was enjoying this and maybe wanted to keep it going. “I can feel some more coming out.”

I jumped right in. “She needs another go around Bob.”

Then I noticed, as Bob rinsed the cloth under the warm faucet and returned to washing her a second time, that this time he was using the side of his hand, a couple of fingers to go up and into her inner lips as he ran the cloth back and forth. He didn't know that I could see, but I could as I watched Jill's face.

I am pretty sure that Jill knew what he was doing. She must have been able to tell the difference between a cloth touching her skin, and the skin on his fingers. Then I heard her let out a little gasp. Bob had run a finger a little ways up and into her.

For a second time, though I was not to find out about the first time till later, Bob had managed to penetrate my bride.

I pretended not to have noticed as I walked away and grabbed two pillows on the bed and re-arranged them and straightened the bottom sheet. My back was to them for several seconds and I don't know what all they were doing at that time. I was letting them think that I was dumb and ******* of anything else going on, but she knew, my wife knew, I was allowing her this moment.

So that was it, Bob returned to his bed, but satisfied, at least cock wise. Mentally, he probably wanted more.

Bob had seen my wife naked. He had seen and felt her pussy while it was being stretched.

He had felt her breasts and had his cock played with until it shot a load across her breasts, and then had seen and felt his cock being washed. And then to top it all off Bob had managed to sneak in a feel of Jill's lovely snatch.

Maybe more than just a 'feel, as I had given Bob time to really do some fingering, had she permitted it.

And of course, besides inserting his finger into her anus, he had managed to sneak in a couple of kisses and had them returned. Of course I didn't learn of those acts until a day or two later, and guess when she told me. Yes, while we were fucking, or rather, making love.

Bob got all that and he had a place to sleep, a free breakfast, cereal and milk, and a ride to the bus terminal. No Jill did not kiss him goodbye. Remember, officially they had never actually been involved with one another. Yeah, right. I never saw Bob again.

A lot more was to happen with Jill and me over the years as I went into the nude photography field, but that was the beginning. For a long while, Jill was to believe that my cock was one of the big ones. It was nice while it lasted.

beautiful-blonde-mature-pussy.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bobstudio83
bump

Last edited: