• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Showing Off in the Hot Tub

Wowwwww... your girlfriend has an awesome HOT & SEXY body! Consider yourself lucky my man! Her ass & tits turn me on very very much... I'm sure you, her (and the other people) enjoyed her seeing in that hot tub! ;-)

A tub is a tub, particularly when it is at someone else's house, right? This is one of my favorite photo sets of her...

bathtub-1 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: bonemeal and jsnow
Please , show us the rest of the set. I guess they are as hot as this one
She is the best of the site

Reactions: unclem
Nice that she enjoyed being photographed. She is very beautiful. Made to be enjoyed you might say. Good for her!!!

Another tub...

Attachments

• bathtub-3 - Copy.jpg
    bathtub-3 - Copy.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 466
The hot body of your girlfriend turns me on very much! Wow... wow again!

wow love the tanlines!! hot

Wery nice lady. Would like to see her beauty face too.! Is she for sharing with your friends too.?

Thank you Geglu, and yes... please refer to the Birthday Lap Dance and New Strip Tease threads in this section.

unclem said:
Another tub...

That is so cool, I like it also when My Friend or some other man sends Me this kind of photos or more telling photos of MY WIFE and say that thank You for Your lone, Your wife has been REALLY good FUCK, wait to have new time with Her, perhaps regularly.

A few from the hot tub party that UncleM hasn't shown. Much clearer than the others.

kristi-hottub1.jpg kristi-hottub2.jpg kristi-hottub3.jpg kristi-hottub4.jpg

Reactions: jsnow, Nazareth and tanktopwillie
sexy woman in and out of the tub love the tan lines more please

Thanks Tim. I will probably begin a skinny dipping thread.

unclem said:
She craves attention, always has to be the center of attention, so all I can give is a firm maybe. She has sex regularly with a friend who wasn't there that day, so I'm sure she would have played...

Thanks watcher... there will be many more of her to come.
Have u kik like to fuck her

its semi public..so i end up ..with semi strangers:):)

IMG_20190429_05411722.jpg IMG_20190429_054234123,jpg3.jpg KIMG0098ohousepooljpg2jpg.jpg crissy hot tub.jpg

Reactions: robandkate
crmaster said:
its semi public..so i end up ..with semi strangers:):)

IMG_20190429_05411722.jpg IMG_20190429_054234123,jpg3.jpg KIMG0098ohousepooljpg2jpg.jpg crissy hot tub.jpg

Great pics, amazing wife.