Side guy needed.

• Thread starterUsemywomb
  • Start date

Usemywomb

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 5, 2019
I would love to have a sub boytoy to use and play with whenever I am in the mood. The more submissive the better. Im in phoenix. I hope there are subs on this forum. I cant wait to hear from you. ❤

Reactions: Nickmarks, Rayagr, Azboytoyforfun and 1 other person
Hey whats up sexy tell me what you think send me a pic if you like what you see.

Attachments

• 20190612_001254.jpg
    20190612_001254.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 89
Usemywomb said:
I would love to have a sub boytoy to use and play with whenever I am in the mood. The more submissive the better. Im in phoenix. I hope there are subs on this forum. I cant wait to hear from you. ❤
Hi. Indeed there are subs here in Phoenix. Very open minded as well. What would you enjoy having a sub boytoy doing for your enjoyment?

Usemywomb said:
We can do any you want

Usemywomb said:
Submissive college boy here in Tempe. Are you still looking?

Mature submissive cuck looking for a women to need and use me

Usemywomb said:
Hi I would be more then willing to help you with that I’m a young 25 year old
Mature submissive cuck looking for a women to need and use me

Usemywomb said:
Are you still looking?

Usemywomb said:

I definitely would do it, i love nothing more that serving you. Do you fuck your subs in the ass?

Nickmarks said:
Iam available in Phoenix for hotwife play
I am definitely a sub through and through. I don’t think you’ll find another man more submissive and especially subservient than I am. I was trained well as a cuckold for 16 years. I bring this up because my wife had a penchant for having sex with men she could seduce into treating like a worthless piece of filth in front of her, for which she would reward him by doing anything sexually he told her to do.

As you might guess, I was trained to perform any sex act either my wife or one of her lovers ordered me to, no matter how filthy, degrading, or humiliating it was.

Here’s the rub. I’m not a boy toy. Think of me, instead, as a seasoned sex slave; or a perverted pussy pig.

If I may offer one quick observation from experience, you can put fifty boy toys together and they’ll never be a match for my 50 years of learning how to please a Dom instead of myself.

Give me a try. I promise you won’t regret it.

John Seated at Fairway (2).jpg