Sissygasms

littlehubby4

Barrie /beta boi/ femme cuckold Barry
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2009
Jersey City NJ
Would like to hear back from others who are enjoying & serving black cock. From personal experience I would put my body's orgasmic reaction to BBC penetration in two different types: "explosive" or "slow build".
Explosive, typically my body reacts not long after his thrusting either begins or he gets into a steady rhythm of fucking where I feel myself become quickly flushed with pleasure, that ramps VERY quickly and most times causes me to emit at the same time my insides & muscles are contracting on his cock.
Slow build, is what I experience as he penetrates and fucks me in a steady rhythm that causes me to become steadily more & more horny, higher & higher arousal that builds minute by minute and typically makes me almost delirious with desire that I WANT anything & everything from his cock, I seem to become mindless in my body's desire for MORE as this "pleasure" steadily becomes more & MORE, ultimately into a final release of flooding pleasure, again typically emitting at the same time my insides & muscles contracting on his cock (this "slow build" causes me to sort of plateau in a "pleasure zone" before my body muscles ultimately contracting in orgasm).
I would like to hear who enjoys one or the other or both?

• Haha
Reactions: Readyu, ClosetSissyAZCHaN, jbalk20 and 1 other person
I have had really enjoyable sissgasms using the slow build approach. If I lie on my side with his hands holding in the midriff area, I must get my prostate bumped just right cause I will start pushing back and grinding on his cock till I can’t see straight !
The orgasm is so intense and my love hole feels great for days afterwards.
Being penetrated and climaxing is way better for me than me penetrating and cumming.
Any doubt about who I am is confirmed at that point!

Reactions: Readyu, Wannabesissy, h5t6ca and 1 other person
Omg i sooooo want to experience that. My clit is hard just reading about it. I want to be given a sissgasim if anyome was near northeast mo now i want to be your sissy please

Reactions: ClosetSissyAZCHaN and Readyu
Had a lot of sissygasms in my younger days. Loved it

Reactions: ClosetSissyAZCHaN and Wannabesissy
I am still looking to find my first time and i sooooo want a sissygasm they sound amazing.

Reactions: ClosetSissyAZCHaN
Wannabesissy said:
I am still looking to find my first time and i sooooo want a sissygasm they sound amazing.
They ARE!. There is a small percentage of Top Men who know very well how to do this. Right after the orgasm begins to subside, you will be in love with your man. Even more in love with his cock. But you will find that He and his cock are in strong demand by other BOIs he has helped discover this. I even had this partially by first time being ass fucked. Just enough to over come the pain. I think THAT is what nature did for us. more and more of a sissy gams each time i got ass fucked. This also helps BOIs over come the social stigma "it's worth it"
but there are less social issues now so i think more BOIs will be free to experience this. But I will also bet that 100% of BOIS who have sissygasms will prefer that to any other form of sex.
The sissygasm IS the most powerful orgasm. above fucking a girl or another man. I also cum from sucking cock but that orgasm is no where near the SISSYGASM
Love, Heather

Reactions: ClosetSissyAZCHaN, maresi simone and littlehubby4
This thread sure got me thinking abou tit and I ahve been obseessed with my fond memories of getting started into tru sissyhood. Even though i will be 55 soon, it is THE major piece of my sex life and history. I think the fact that man of my men were is is a psychological advantage.
It was a white female classmate's whtie Daddy who gave me my best sissygasms. He had a thick 8 inch and i was his first and only Boi ever. But he had been interested in me since the first he heard i was sucking off other boys. If you are interested in this part of my path just say so and I will elavorate.
LOVE, Heatehr

Reactions: lnohhnvm, Readyu and littlehubby4
Yes, Heather I'd love to hear more, your years of experience have been a help to me. As you said earlier:
"There is a small percentage of Top Men who know very well how to do this. Right after the orgasm begins to subside, you will be in love with your man. Even more in love with his cock. But you will find that He and his cock are in strong demand by other BOIs he has helped discover this."
I was so glad to come across one of these Top Men. He showed me that I could be multi-orgasmic! Yes, I had had other men that made me orgasm, but He began producing this DEEP desire well up in me even after my first orgasm (which was emitting semen). After orgasming, as He continued, I also continued, the same cycle began again, except this time I went to a "beyond" threshold expecting another orgasm but the pleasure form His cock just increased! I quivered and pleasure shot through me again, but this time it didn't "drop off", just began to rise inside me yet again, losing control, I can't imagine what my eyes must have looked like, he was staring INTO me (yes Heather I was in love), my plateau rose again inside me, his forceful strong thrusting overpowered my small body as my whole frame rose together with his hips (The memory of the massive RUSH of emotion, pleasure, desire bombarding me mentally & physically still vivid from His INCREDIBLE FUCKING). As His breathing became heavier, I knew His cock was now driving him, immediately hearing His breathing the flood of everything already swooning through me, another quiver let go and simultaneously my muscles inside me spasming, a squirting flow from my prostate flowed out of me, the clear viscous flood pouring out of my twitching swollen boi clit (THE most incredible pleasure I have ever felt).
I want more than ANYTHING to be somehow re-visit that event again, & again, & again... SO burned into me now... Maybe it was just a "freak" and never again to experience that depth.
Never-the-less I think IF it happened once it can happen again.

Reactions: LucidMatrix
O GOD!. and so TRUE little hubby. Incrdible writing in your desription too. fanttastic that you had this. I also married a girl later. I was 19 and she was 29. She had been our student teacher. She seemed wo know exactly what I was going thruough. Even understood the feelings i had been having about wanting men's cocks. WHE had been a virging until 25. beauty queen face and Playmate of the year body but she had resisted going all the way for a long time

I can still remember the first time I had my first sissygasms. It was the most amazing thing that ever came over my whole body was shaking and
brought tears to my eyes

Reactions: LucidMatrix and littlehubby4
Yes, I had not idea that could happen for a BOI. I had a regualr orgasm every time I got fucked but this was special. It was also after Ihad ben to the psychologist about my desires. I am certain the Man of the 'moment' was ******* that sissygasms even existed. btw, I had also started cumming from giving blow jobs. THIS man had only fucked girls and his wife had died less that a year earlier. I knew his daugheter from school. Pretty girl with a behoned killer body and I was very happy she had a n interest in me. Her dad noticed me a long time before. I later realized that he came to all of my school events whetehr his kids were in them or Not.
He startedcommenting on my butt. How I looked in swim suit and how it looked in different styles of shorts and jean. He even got me a little blackdress to wear when I visitd his daughter (and him). He knew I had been sucking off my best freidns including a few black boys. WehnHe mentioned it, I asked if he would let me (wanted me to?) suck his cock. Ans. "Of Course" It went from there and I liked him back even more
Let me know if you want to hear more

Reactions: Hairybear52, ClosetSissyAZCHaN and littlehubby4
I am only 25 now an d I am a thicker GURL.. 5'3 145 lb. technically male BUT.
I have thick thighs and a big round strong butt. I loved that boys wanted me for their first sex but i had to appear feminine and as their girls friends. OR one of the girls. I had sissgasms early on and the first few times it both thrilled me and SCARED me. My whole body trembling and sahing uncontrollably. Then it subsided and I want nothing but antoehr like that. I was pretty sure I had had orgasms before. But this was way beyond. I was a little more petite at that time of course.
I was scared to tell my daddyabout it. Bu tembarassed to talk abou tit with my mom. So, i started with Daddy and told him I wanted nothing more that to get with boys and men for that experience again. The sissygasms is SO poerful you do not care waht you haave to do th get it again. If you have had this ,you know what I mean. If not, you may not even believe what guys re saying abou tit here. Does anybody want to know more from this sissy boi who lost all interest in girls and their pussies when I was about 14 and about to turn 15. I have lived as a girl since 15 full time. Real name since 18 and called this girl name since 16. LOVE, Mary

Reactions: LucidMatrix
Great to hear your experience Mary, I know just want you are talking about, along with that initial "shock" of "what is happening to me" that hits you but then like immediately realizing that THIS feeling is WAY more than any others I've had as a "male orgasm" (so to speak). Since I have had that too and also since I've posted this and some of the others' same type of experiences, I now wonder IF there is some type of physical difference that our bodies have inside that produces in us those internal body pleasures as well as the muscle shaking and/or quivering.

I think the genetics didn’t quite work out and what we experience is the 3 sex equivalent of being a gender female

That is a good question. There may be even more to this! But I hope not true that only some boys can experience sissygasms. That would just be NOT fair. Also ALL boys should get a chance to have this. It will put a real stress on the demand for real top men who know how to provide this. MY best lover who did this the best, became my father in law!
"' luv, Heather

The first time I was with a man I came when my cock grazed his after i sucked him off. I wasnt sure if I'd enjoy being with a guy, but once I came so fast just by touching his cock I knew I'd enjoy it. I'm so thankful my wife turned me into a sissy.

Reactions: ClosetSissyAZCHaN, 69eatmore77 and Sissyslaveboi
PAGG, please introduce yourself here a little. I cannot remember seeing you before. I have always CUM from getting fucked.. Sissygasms started for me a couple years after that. Certain special men would cause this for me. So I think there is a huge psyche element to it. I hate to bring up size but the smallest hung men who gave me this were 8 inches. Did not matter if black or whtie or American Indiaan. I think it also counted on whether or not there was potential for me to be IN LOVE with them. I believe THAT is why my first sissygasms were with my future father-in-law!
Love, Heather

Reactions: ClosetSissyAZCHaN and PAGG
A recent update for me as far as I would categorize it as a "sissygasm". A tgirl friend I recently hooked up with for a get away, with a vibrator tipped butt plug that she had along with intense massaging of the tip of my boi clit and my nipples, I squirted followed by muscle spasms, INCREADIBLE!! Has anyone experienced this with a real cock in them? Is this typical of certain types of arousal? Being new I'd like to hear others thoughts. Luv ;)

Reactions: ClosetSissyAZCHaN and PAGG
Ithink if you are capable of sissygasms--> then most bois can have all different kinds of sissygasms, as well as regualr orgasms like a genetic girls. AND mor bois can still have orgasms as BOYS ususlly even with a normla load of CUM-at least while younger. Also, Different men know how to give a sissyboi pleasure in different ways. My first no hands orsams WITHOUT a cock IN me was supplied by my bosses' boss I think 27 years ago. I am 54 now. I said, 'that was different. h e had used a vibe just like the one my own Dad use don mom. round flat head with lots of "fingers. " NOW i am going to be missing Daddy all day!
love, Heahter--- full time as female since 20!

suets said:
I can still remember the first time I had my first sissygasms. It was the most amazing thing that ever came over my whole body was shaking and
brought tears to my eyes
Did you fall in love with him partly cuz of that. Did your future hubby give you first sissygasms ?
Luv, Heather