SLUT HELENE' Am I A BBC SLUT?

• Thread starterSlut Helene
  • Start date

Should I ***** my slut ass out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Slut Helene

I was listening to your Fuel Metallica song again and this time it made me feel very hot. I started day dreaming.............. I'm meeting you somewhere late at night and you ask me to go for a ride. You take me to a clearing in the woods. The song Fuel is playing from your truck as we get out. You look at me up and down and your gaze is so strong I can feel it in my body. I want to put my mouth on your lips...and feel your tongue in mine... I'm wearing a tight short skirt with a tight low cut top.... I walk up to you while your leaning against the truck and press against you and smile. You take your hands and grab my ass and push me against you harder...you slip one of your hands up my top and feel my tits and.... your getting so hard and I'm getting so wet... You whisper in my ear, "Give me what I desire".... hot....You flip me around strongly and turn me facing the truck ...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...you look at the back of me, standing there...my body leaning against your truck -

waiting for your touch....you slip my skirt up and see a black thong....you push your cock against my ass and oh it feels so good.......I can feel your hard cock through your jeans.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....you then decide to tease me......you pull on my thong and snap it....then you pull it over and slip your hot cock into my warm,wet, pussy.......mmmmmm....it feels so good....you push it in and pull it out over and over..........your cock pushed all the way in and you grind it round and round and pull it out....................I'm going to fall apart..........and you know it.........I whisper, please put it back in please please please baby put it back in.......to be continued...

I whisper, "Fuck me", I'm quivering and you can feel it.........and you like it.........You whisper in my ear, "I'm going to fuck you"...........You turn me back around facing you and start kissing me......................hmmm........I'm kissing you back, nibbling on your bottom lip, rolling my tongue around yours.....I feel the tension in my pussy, pounding, begging, for you................you pull my shirt over my head, and step back........you bring me to the back of the truck and tell me to get in the bed....... I crawl in ...............you take off all your clothes, and climb on top of me kissing me passionately, like you've wanted those lips for a long time...... I can feel your cock against me, teasing me..............you whisper in my ear, " I want you to suck my cock - - -Now"...............you climb off of me and get on your knees, I start rubbing your cock back and forth and then plunge it in my mouth.....I suck it and stroke it and suck it and suck and lick around it.....you pull my hair back and say ur going to cum......and I stop!....................fuck no your going to fuck me.............you get aggrevated and grab me and pull me up.........You take my bra off and start licking my tits, my nipples are sticking out, and you suck on them so passionatley..........................we're on our knees and you put your hand between my legs, you pull over my thong, and spread my legs apart....................you slowly push me leaning me onto my back, hand still on my pussy and you put your finger inside, you put another one in and say, " Is this what you want baby", I say yes, put it inside me.........................................now..........................you grab your dick and slowly put it inside me, you start sucking my tits and fucking me.....yes fuck me thomas fuck me fuck me fuck me cum inside me, I want to feel you cum inside me...............it'l make me cum if you do, Oh you feel so good, thomas............you stop sucking on my titties, and you start whispering in my ear and kissing me................mmmmmm fuck me baby...........you whisper such naughty things, it's turning me on too much, you keep it up, you say oh your pussy feels so good, fucking me and fucking me.........you're kissing me and we roll over and I start fucking you, mmmmmmm..I put my hands on your chest and fuck you baby, fucking fucking up and down back and forth fucking that feels so needed so over due so natural and right, ........you put your hands on my titties and I keep fucking you and fucking and you say ur going to fucking cum, and I bend down and whisper,...........mmmmmm cum baby, yeah, cum baby my pussy wants your cum thomas, and I'm fucking you hard now.......and you say I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, I say yes cum cum and you start cumming inside me filling me up and I start feeling my pussy pulsing then pulsing harder as I cum with you......................

A letter to my BBC boyfriend.

Attachments

• Lester,_Leon,_&_Jamal.jpg
    Lester,_Leon,_&_Jamal.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 5,096
  • Gang_Bangin.jpg
    Gang_Bangin.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 4,925
  • Gang_Bangin_caption.jpg
    Gang_Bangin_caption.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 4,898
  • Love
Reactions: littlesmallie, cuckedjay, Ladiesfucker and 7 others
No one can blame you. Us white dicked boys are not enough.

Reactions: lyx2lic, PhilippinesFun and toolman2c
nice one

Last edited by a moderator:
What does this make me?

Am I a ***** or a SLUT over feeling this way?
:feedback:

Attachments

• Tag_Teamin.jpg
    Tag_Teamin.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 4,273
Reactions: hondarider1500, BWCOrson, DannyBoyx and 1 other person
You really have to ask???? Laura

Reactions: toolman2c and 0o812
***** or SLUT?

Laura Loves It said:
You really have to ask???? Laura

Yes......My Master tell me it makes me a *****....I think I am a Slut! What do you think?

Attachments

• Gettin_in.jpg
    Gettin_in.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 3,586
  • Love
Reactions: BWCOrson, wmjacking and HotrodD
What does this make me?

Comments please......Tell me what I am...be honest!

Attachments

• sh_BBC_watch[1].jpg
    sh_BBC_watch[1].jpg
    74 KB · Views: 3,001
which one

your both, a ***** because you'll fuck anyone and a slut because you'll do anything.

i love sluts

I would love to play with you

Thanks!

Thanks for the comments....BE HONEST.....BE NASTY!

only difference I see is that whores do it for money and sluts do it for fun... looks like you'd be a ***** in order to have fun, don't think it gets any dirtier than that... so i guess u r both...

fucking hot, by the way... I'd pay you to sit on my face while you sucked a big hard black cock... I'd also pay you to befriend my wife and introduce her to the lifestyle with your bulls and get her hooked on black cock just like you are... she's a dirty girl, but she's got nothing on u

MUTHA FUCK!! DAAAAMN GIRL! Whew, now that I got my load off I can get down to answering your question. I also believe you are both. You were always a slut on the inside, but you would have never allowed what I call your "SLUT FACTOR" to come to life had it not been for the black man that MADE you look inside and accept it! You understand now that your creamy white body IS NOT made for love, but from the top of your head to the tip of your toes your purpose in life right now is to be FUCKED, FUCKED and FUCKED some more! You are a slut because only SLUTS know that black men require them to wear mini skirts, stockings, and fluant their ass around them. You are a slut because you know that after you put on the "CUM FUCK ME BLACK MEN" outfits that your pussy is soaking wet to the point your pussy juice is running down your inner thights. You are a SLUT because you get the attention that OTHER white women want, but they are not able or afraid to CUM out of the closet of their mundane lives. You are also a slut because nature has given you an ass that makes black cock jump at the prospect of burying itself DEEP inside and THAT excites you just knowing black men are staring at your mini-skirted covered ass wanting to lick it, eat it and.............fuck it! Now, about being a *****. Well you can only be a ***** if you allow your SLUT FACTOR to manifest itself. I would classify you as a ***** because now you are being USED WILLINGLY and you also want more! Whores will fuck at the drop of a dime. Whores will go into a broom closet and get themselves fucked. A ***** will NOT only suck cock, but EXPECT the black cock to FUCK HER MOUTH while she stares up at it with adoration, lust, and near worship! A ***** will not let a day go by, unless it is that time of month, where she is not found with her legs up over the heaving, sweaty, shoulders of a black bull splitting her pussy wide open! That is you plain and simple! A ***** will always want and seek MORE! So, in this lenghty description you are BOTH and you need to be gang-fucked and have all your holes filled with cum from black cock!!...I'll take your ASSHOLE myself!

• Love
Reactions: belittleme and Cockmunchboy
I think your a lil of both a ***** and a slut.

What do you think of my date?

Would you like to see what happened?

:feedback:

Attachments

• sh_with_BBC_BF[1].jpg
    sh_with_BBC_BF[1].jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2,747
Reactions: wmjacking
you are a fucking cumslut...i would love to empty my hot cum in you and all over you...

Hows this for a slut!

Well what do ya think?

Attachments

• First_Date[1].jpg
    First_Date[1].jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2,699
Reactions: wmjacking and BlkMax
Well Helene I think you are a slutty ***** who will go to any lengths to get some cock up your ever wet cunt. But that is what we all love about you.
Yours in lust.
Mitch

Reactions: belittleme
Well..I guess I'm both!
slutwives.com-0001.jpg
slutwives.com-nasty20.jpg
slutwives.com-nasty18.jpg
slutwives.com-nasty05.jpg
424_160.jpg
slutwives.com-MYSLUT72 16.jpg

Reactions: Gerwin, belittleme, Imurbartender and 2 others
I would love to be your fluffer and clean you up for the next BBC

That is all white women are here for to be cum dumps for black seed.

Reactions: Gerwin